Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy (38693 Views)

‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen / Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 / The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Temple1288(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu man,
Which of your brothers in Aba?
The same brothers that your team and the army almost exterminated during the Python Dance?

Ogbeni.
Your brothers are not in Aba
Go and look for your brothers, they are at Sagamu bypass shouting "Owo mi da".

Owo mi da? Hahahahahahahah!

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
conehead2018:
Mr commissioner sir pls relax we are working on it am sure before the world cup our aba branch of Nike Nigeria will flood the market with super eagles Jersey.
pls do that fast cause in London today, Nike sold out d jerseys in just 3minutes

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Afonja u r a lair.

No afonja have broda in Aba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by PointZerom: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
adadike:
When did u start having brothers in Aba? Our aba boys are busy with the referendum wears. Did u remember your aba brothers when you were on your way to the NIKE shop.

Don't mind that Afonja cone headed police officer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
There is nothing like '' Fake '' You only buy what your money can !!

The strategy aforementioned above is what the Chinese uses: They would produce different type of same product with different price tags.

#Lets develop our Made in Nigeria product to develop internally et externally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Handsome cop
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ceddi plaza Nike shop abuja na dead nothing in there!! Common lebron shoes dey don't have!!
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by cbrass(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
adadike:
When did u start having brothers in Aba? Our aba boys are busy with the referendum wears. Did u remember your aba brothers when you were on your way to the NIKE shop.

Honey please take it easy wink
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by AntiWailer: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nike dey underestimate my brothers from Aba.

They will flood the market with Jersey Nike go fear.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by LZAA: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Assistant Commissioner of Police "Abayomi" Seeks For Fake Aba Made Super Eagles Jersey

Shared with caption .. Abayomi Shogunle

I’m at Nike Shop, Ceddi Plaza Abuja to buy #SuperEagles #Russia2018 jersey.
None on display, they never had. I asked attendant when to check back, he said “I don’t know”.
My brothers in Aba should please come to our rescue considering Nike’s “No current plans for a restock.”

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9622/assistant-commissioner-of-police-abayomi-seeks-for-fake-aba-made-super-eagles-jersey/

cc; lalasticlala

If he listens to his brodas on NL then...
SW is heaven
They dont need HEEBOES and they run the economy
But...
We all know its Lalaland
We know why biafra causes high BP in eweduland
No business acumen
Cc immhotep Roger3D iceberg3 pointzerom

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by emperorblog(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
my aba brothers am waiting ooooo btw read cool and interesting stiry on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Parishpriest: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu man,
The same brothers that your team and the army almost exterminated during the Python Dance?

Ogbeni.
]

Nwanne, kedu ife ina ese? You no go kill me abeg.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Mosesoly(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
one of my students brought the fake Jersey to school and he is selling for #1,700 and some people are selling Same fake for 7-8k even above... I will just buy that of 1,700 ,and I will know I am putting on original fake.. well Eagles have Won the world cup for Jerseys,since we came number 1..Congrats to all Nigerians
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by IsaAbubakar: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
adadike:
honestly I want to kiss you now
it's cold here
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by kayzeesoft(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mosesoly:
one of my students brought the fake Jersey to school and he is selling for #1,700 and some people are selling Same fake for 7-8k even above... I will just buy that of 1,700 ,and I will know I am putting on original fake.. well Eagles have Won the world cup for Jerseys,since we came number 1..Congrats to all Nigerians
There's difference between that of 1,700 and 7-8k. The 1,700 is stock Compressed Jersey.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by stieyven(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu man,

Ogbeni.
[b][/b]He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by KELVONISTIC: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
The worst thing is that you will see, Aba made original jersey Aba made semi original and Aba made pure fake embarassed While the original is still there from Nike is still there
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by ikept(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dear OP, pls remove dat "fake" u added to d topic. We have "Made in Aba", not "Fake".

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by 4GodandHumanity: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
do you have to use deceptive means to get a click? this shows lack of confidence in your ability. we are shouting corruption in high places and yet we exhibit the same trait even in mundane circumstances. URL looks like it is from goal.com but when clicked opens up the story in your shabby designed blog
AprokoGirl:
cool cool , I know say Naija Must React

See The Price For Fake and Original Jersey Here : https://goal.com/9622/nigeria-2018-jersey/
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by lereinter(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
just the way a typical police reasons
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Shalomc(f): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu man,

Ogbeni.
I am so laughing at this comment..
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Shalomc(f): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
honestly I want to kiss you now
it's cold here
Quit boko haram so you can sleep in decency.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by sheymoni(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
The impression that everything that comes from Aba is fake is wrong. I’m sure there will be geniu importers who will have the original in stock
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu man,

Ogbeni.
haha nwa amaikpe you too much guy grin grin
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by kechywillz(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Something tells me if he eventually gets his hands on the persons selling this Jersey,he will arrest them and seize them
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Passanta: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
darkenkach:
Stupid Nigeria policeman. So he can't wait?
you want him to wait when it's already on sale in London?
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Talk2david1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
If this was America, this man would've been forced to resign for making such comment (encouraging production of fake items) Isn't he the one supposed to arrest those selling fake/pirated stuffs? SMH! This is Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Roger3D(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2018
LZAA:
If he listens to his brodas on NL then... SW is heaven They dont need HEEBOES and they run the economy But... We all know its Lalaland We know why biafra causes high BP in eweduland No business acumen Cc immhotep Roger3D iceberg3 pointzerom
IBO crooks everywhere I tell ya
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Ejanla07: 1:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Ur brothers is shouting owo mi da at shogunle bus stop
Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by Ejanla07: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2018
LZAA:
If he listens to his brodas on NL then... SW is heaven They dont need HEEBOES and they run the economy But... We all know its Lalaland We know why biafra causes high BP in eweduland No business acumen Cc immhotep Roger3D iceberg3 pointzerom
Is owo mi da not business acumen
U potopoto people Silly ipob
Deomelo my coneheaded yoruba muslim brother come and see silly ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by sweetv(f): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2018
conehead2018:
Mr commissioner sir pls relax we are working on it am sure before the world cup our aba branch of Nike Nigeria will flood the market with super eagles Jersey.
lwkmd,onye OMA,am even processing one for people who also need one Oya gather here lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr (photos) / Top 15 Funniest Names In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.