Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi (2520 Views)

Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria / Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by higherpower: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Caught in the Act: Picture of the fake Mobile Policeman who aimed to bring down Ekiti State APC Governorship Candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, but shot other people including Opeyemi Bamidele.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by papoudaupolos: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
4 fingers
Never trust a guy without the fvckn/mid finger.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by opera1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bastard!!!
Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by Jlow2: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
4 fingers
Never trust a guy without the fvckn/mid finger.
dis gug must be a die hard assassin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by femolacqua(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
See how he is baptised in his blood.
Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by higherpower: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
They will try to assinate me in the midst of a crowd ~ Gov. Wike, Fayose's friend and associate.
And today, Fayemi was breath away from being killed by an assassin.

Can you relate ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
I was there and I thought it was a joke until the gun changed to auto shooting round about in the midst of people. Fayemi and Co was rushed like a bread inside the vehicle with injured MOB. Very terrible scenario.
Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by kmaster007: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
drama everywhere
Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by phorget(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
He's now a fake mopol abi? Peeps would deny u as soon as u just fvck. If you want to know how handsome or beautiful you are just go to the market and steal... As soon as u are been caught you'll start hearing statements like this;
...eeya! fine boy/girl like this, him/she no fit work nah thief he/she come dey thief upandan.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by higherpower: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alexander07:
I was there and I thought it was a joke until the gun changed to auto shooting round about in the midst of people. Fayemi and Co was rushed like a bread inside the vehicle with injured MOB. Very terrible scenario.

They failed like pack of cards. They will continue to fail.
No matter what happens, Ekiti people have a chance to get it right again

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by Babacele: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Leopard never changes his...that was how you killed Omojola and co but you have failed totally in Ekiti for governance is beyond kpomo cutting .....
July 14.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by Himmler: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chai, dem don brush am wella, him life battery remain only one bar
Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by Ratello: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bloody liars all over the whole place trading blames like their master in Aso Rock, without any prove they have started mentioning Fayose's name all over the place. Useless beings and bunch of liars. APC can never win in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by SalamRushdie: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2018
A well known policeman in retinue of security aides that work with Fayemi is suddenly a fake policemen because he lost control of his rifle and accidentally discharged it....APC is a party of liars and killers I tell you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi by mankand(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2018
What about it been a situation of been a false flag?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS / Kwarans Mock Davido Over Failed Free Show In Ilorin / 20 Countries Who Currently Have The Most Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.