Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Join Pukena Internship Program! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join Pukena Internship Program! (344 Views)

Ilorin Internship Program / Digital Marketing Internship Program Screening On Whatsapp Today / Vi-m Professional Solutions Graduate Internship Program 2018 | Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Pukena Internship Program! by pukena(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ok, we receive dozens of applications weekly from those who want to work with us at Pukena.

I also get friends and close family members directly asking me to make a space for someone in the young company. This can be nerve wracking turning down requests like this from loved ones.

But the truth is that, there is just a limit we can take for now, beyond which we go can under. In fact I have even encouraged some applicants to register as PukenaPro and build a career for themselves. A driver on our platform makes like over 100k a week. A caterer can make over 300k in one weekend. If you have a skill, instead waiting to get a fixed salary, why not be a PukenaPro and make money flexibly.

I understand why people want something fixed and guaranteed, even with minimal work on their part, but my dear, Pukena presents a wonderful opportunity where a skilled person can make more money than a bank manager.

We are also designing an interesting internship program in Pukena for those who want a taste of the day to day running of the business.
It's a program designed to encourage team work. If selected, you are assigned to one of the 8 product teams we have on Pukena (represented by the service categories we have) and each team is saddled with some key performance indicators for a month. You will receive an operational budget to run with and some branding kits but no salary. Each member of your team of 3 will get to make 5% of whatever your team realizes in a month.

We have a long waiting line of interested interns. You can be part of it or tag someone you know.
Details will be posted on our website before the close of work today.

You stand a chance to become a full time staff if your team is outstanding. Remember we are expanding our operations to 12 locations in lagos this year. So this is your opportunity.

To join the waiting list, send cv and pitch to careers@pukena.ng

Note: This is for serious-minded entrepreneurs who wants to be part of our exciting story. This program is supported by Lagos State Entrepreneurship Trust Fund. Selection process is strict. Only the best will be contacted.

Go through our service categories before applying and select a team to join. Then design a pitch deck on why you are best suited to function in that team and what you hope to bring to the table.

After selection, members of each team will select who will function in the following capacities:
Product Manager
Project manager
Customer acquisition manager

Good luck

Learn more here:https://pukena.ng

(1) (Reply)

MCSE Training In Bangalore -server Infrastructure 2012 / Preparing For NSE Physical Test?verbal/numerical/abstract Reasoning / How To Become An Effective Public Speaker - The Untold Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.