Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

US Government Reacts As Buhari Signs 'Not Too Young To Run' Bill. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Government Reacts As Buhari Signs 'Not Too Young To Run' Bill. (493 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws / US Government Starts Building Border Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Government Reacts As Buhari Signs 'Not Too Young To Run' Bill. by beejayvince(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
The Embassy of the United States in Abuja, today, took to Twitter to express the opinion of the country about the signing of the 'Not Too Young To Run' Bill by the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The embassy congratulated Nigerian youths on the achievement.

See details here:
https://www.nigerianindex.com/2018/06/01/us-government-reacts-as-buhari-signs-not-too-young-to-run-bill/

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Re: US Government Reacts As Buhari Signs 'Not Too Young To Run' Bill. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Exactly! After swindling Nigerians to the tune of 19Billion Naira annually in visa application fees, the Amerikan bastards are here again doing what they know how to do best - praising your government in the broad day while stabbing her at night. grin

With friends like Amerika, who needs an enemy? grin

"Though the Federal Government pegged the exchange rate at N305.25 to a dollar, the American Consulate in Nigeria exchanged N400 to a dollar in visa application fees for one fiscal year, until yesterday."

If I were the "brain-dead" President of Nigeria, Yaasin - I would evict all the Amerikan envoys and send them back to their accursed homosexual & bestiality oriented coven like Russia did - Bastards!

https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/how-u-s-swindles-nigerians-in-visa-application-fees/amp

2 Likes

Re: US Government Reacts As Buhari Signs 'Not Too Young To Run' Bill. by Lucasbalo(m): 1:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Zoharariel:
Exactly! After swindling Nigerians to the tune of 19Billion Naira annually in visa application fees, the Amerikan bastards are here again doing what they know how to do best - praising your government in the broad day while stabbing her at night. grin

With friends like Amerika, who needs an enemy? grin

"Though the Federal Government pegged the exchange rate at N305.25 to a dollar, the American Consulate in Nigeria exchanged N400 to a dollar in visa application fees for one fiscal year, until yesterday."

If I were the "brain-dead" President of Nigeria, Yaasin - I would evict all the Amerikan envoys and send them back to their accursed homosexual & bestiality oriented coven like Russia did - Bastards!

https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/how-u-s-swindles-nigerians-in-visa-application-fees/amp
Tell your people to stop applying for American visa. The guys at the Embassy in Abuja or the Consulate in VI didn't put a gun on people's head. So why you beefing then. I am going to tell my buddy Trampy to open a consulate in Ijebu Ode because of you. American needs the cheese. Lol.
Re: US Government Reacts As Buhari Signs 'Not Too Young To Run' Bill. by IJOBA2: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Tell your people to stop applying for American visa. The guys at the Embassy in Abuja or the Consulate in VI didn't put a gun on people's head. So why you beefing then. I am going to tell my buddy Trampy to open a consulate in Ijebu Ode because of you. American needs the cheese. Lol.
BRAIN DEAD FELLOW. AMERICAN WANNABE

1 Like

Re: US Government Reacts As Buhari Signs 'Not Too Young To Run' Bill. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
IJOBA2:
BRAIN DEAD FELLOW. AMERICAN WANNABE
Omo Baba Elebi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Crown Prince Ignored At G20 Summit / 2019 Prophesy:trump Going To Go Deaf!!! / Trump And Kim Jong Un Set To Meet Today In Vietnam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.