Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Reasons For Smartphone Restart - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Reasons For Smartphone Restart (243 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Smartphone Restart by GoldenTechNG(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
I know you want to know why your phone do shut down or restart while operating it. Well is it a simple issue.
From my experience from this problem I have come to discover that the main reasons while your smartphone restart is;

LOW MEMORY STORAGE
well from my observation I discovered that this is one of the major or main reasons why we always have phone reboot. Just imagine, there are a lot of system files that runs on phone memory and now you have a lot of heavy installed apps and this will trigger a kind of competition between apps and this will result in restarting of phone.Yeah I know you want to keep everything intriguing online and want something to refer to but does it means sacrificing the performance of your phone? Well, now you
know one of the reasons so do yourself a favour and start removing all the unnecessary files and videos in your phone.

BATTERY PROBLEM
Also a bad battery can also be the cause of phone restarting. Just imagine a scenario where you have a pumped battery with bad teeth (contact point) which connects the battery to the phone, and you are operating your phone and all of a sudden your phone restarts or shutdown then your battery is hot and just know that your battery is very bad, and it may not only affect the performance of your phone but also your life is at risk as the battery may explode and inflict injury and on you.
So if you are guilty of this section better rectify it to avoid stories that touch.

PHONE PANEL FAULT
Many of phone users are guilty to this error of smartphone as this section may be caused by overheating of phone. Yep Overheating can cause your phone to restart. Most people while operating their phone, will become very hot as if it has been to hell. Well just know the moment you observe this fault on your phone, just take your phone to a technician to get it fixed.

Thanks for reading.
Did I forget anything? Make it know by commenting.
Goldentechnaija..com

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone 6s For Sale. / Very Clean Cheap S7 For Sale / Genuine Iphone 6plus For Quick Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.