Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi (48787 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election / Ekiti 2018: PDP Blasts Fayemi For Refusal To Pay Homage To Obas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by victoradams552: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2018
good
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by pol23: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Fayose should have just ignore those blood sucker...but address the people and give strong warnings of their evil deeds to come.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by tayo4ng(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2018
we are watching
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by contigiency(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2018
You are already under investigation as the possible sponsor of the shooting.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Bibi294(f): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the shooting at the All Progressive Congress, APC, rally for the party’s candidate, Kayode Fayemi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1002651922090913792
I believe Fayose is joking, he surjorned all the okada and Cab riders at the pavilion, got them beers to prevent them from attending Fayemi's rally...
The officer shoot by accident... APC claims Fayose brought touts to their rally... Fayose claims they brought officers to kill citizens...
Someone is scared Fayemi might win July14th election...
Even though I detest both parties, I'll rather vote Fayemi than voting for somebody's playboy...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by bankiski: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2018
One thing that is different is the shooting of Bamidele Opeyemi. Politician should get better ammunition for the police otherwise they will start falling by the reckless men in black. Sorry oo
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Bibi294(f): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2018
contigiency:
Thank you... He's fond of causing trouble among APC party members

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by qrymz(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2018
I'm actually not surprised.... I remember I was in Ekiti when Fayose and Fayemi were contesting during the last Election Fayose won. I lived behind Fayose's campaign office back then and I remember Fayemi's convoy coming from a rally shooting at Fayose's office that we all around there had to run for cover. Fayose's boy retaliated with stones. Next, we saw breaking news all over the dailies saying Fayose and his boys attacked Fayemi's convoy gently passing in front of Fayose's office from a campaign rally. Nothing that comes out of any APC politician can be true so I still know there's a truth about this whole thing. I'm sure I will get the full details sokn sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Preciouscheer:
Sometimes you save cost by providing the construction materials yourself and engaging an experienced professional in supervising the project.
If this model works for you, kindly contact us;

If you need an experienced Engineer/Project Manager, feel free to contact me too.

Tenkiu.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by hush15: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
"Those whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad" grin grin grin grin shocked Oshokomole at his menacing best...

Like i said earlier Fayemi ani a wa e ni ilu ohun darin(you are not wanted in the city yet you are singing).....Una dey bring army of police for ordinary rally like say nah war...Only for the same police to come dey shoot una....Efun?? Edi?? abi Asasi??...Surely the gods are wise grin

The affliction called Fayemi shall not rise the second time in Ekiti state in the name that is above every other name Jesus Christ!!

I tell you again this is "This is Ekiti State".....I here by declare 40 day fasting and prayer for the good people of Ekiti state.

Fayemi and his gang of 77 fallen demon commisioned by Buhari will end up destroying themselves!

a very big, deep resounding amen to that prayer and a 7 hearty halleluyah in praise to an answered prayer.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by shotuns: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2018
For God sake. . We know the handiwork of those behind it. Fayose is just looking to score points. .

worlexy:
Smart one, it's glaring they want to frame Fayose up for the shooting, but why would Fayose be afraid of someone he once beaten flawlessly with a 16:0 scoreline, to the extent of plotting to kill him?
Definitely APC's problem is internal, they should probe within themselves
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by buhariguy(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2018
Thank God, we will not wait till October to sent you to jail,

You and your deputy will be in jail before July 14 election.

Immunity will not cover you this time around for all your crime you committed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by 36STATES: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2018
CATTLE COLONY ALERT.

All well meaning Nigerians should come together to stop this Fayemi. He is going to help Buhari bring his cattle colony to Ekiti state.

Fayemi is going to be another Yaya in Kogi state, who is Buhari's lap dog. Don't forget Fayemi's infamous 50 million Naira bed and massive corruption during his administration. Katsina was even performing better than Ekiti state in education under Fayemi.

Please don't bring cattle colony to Ekiti state through this man. May God bless us all and the good people of Ekiti state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Writs: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Buhari wants him in by all means to facilitate the creation of cattle colonies in the State.

Coughing ...

Fulani settlements you mean?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Maxcollins042(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2018
Political points are now being scored with everything in Nigeria
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by hush15: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2018
Timfreds:
Fayose my man is at it again. Fayemi and APC creating crisis so that people will say it's Fayose. But no matter what, they must fail.

They failed already. When you see light, you should know. Fayose walks around like ordinary citizen with little or no security often time and no misfire or gang up but Fayemi enters and the rest is history.

of course, it is easy to say that Fayose is behind it but that will be a fool's paradise when we know that it's reversed psychology that they want to use. obviously, the real enemy is within themselves. if I were Fayemi, if truly he was a target, will begin to look inwards because many of his party members don't want him there and that has been reflected at the primaries and party secretariat resoundingly knowing they won't be suspected.

neway, what do i care, when greed will pursue a man from his ministerial post to go back to wanting to be a governor that he had already been and was kicked out. obviously, he is on a mission and it's a personal and unpatriotic mission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by flames01: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:
read and understand before commenting.

You are the one that has lost touch with understanding. Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by hush15: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2018
nnachukz:

He commented based on the statement from the Police PRO Ekiti State.
The Officer came all the way from Lagos with a politician attending the same rally.
So you keep quiet.
It was you and your Co liars that were shouting PDP is behind it.
Now you read beyond this topic and be ashamed of your useless party.

Don't mind them jare,

yarimo, seunmg, doemelo, buhariguy and co on hearing the incident were already pointing fingers. No matter their plans, it will fail woefully.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by buhariguy(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2018
36STATES:
CATTLE COLONY ALERT.

All well meaning Nigerians should come together to stop this Fayemi. He is going to help Buhari bring his cattle colony to Ekiti state.

Fayemi is going to be another Yaya in Kogi state, who is Buhari's lap dog. Don't forget Fayemi's infamous 50 million Naira bed and massive corruption during his administration. Katsina was even performing better than Ekiti state in education under Fayemi.

Please don't bring cattle colony to Ekiti state through this man. May God bless us all and the good people of Ekiti state.
we will see if those that are idiotic pigs in ekiti that believe in fayose lies are more than the sane people of ekiti.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by buhariguy(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2018
contigiency:
he just want to divert attention from his side.
buhariguy:
Thank God, we will not wait till October to sent you to jail,

You and your deputy will be in jail before July 14 election.

Immunity will not cover you this time around for all your crime you committed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Iceberg3: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
We need to suspect fayose about the shoting.. in anoder news nairaland party start today.. and is going to bee fun and intresting.... if u intrested in the party u can pm or check the link below..https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0/21

grin grin

1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by semyman: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2018
tomakint:
Not even 1,000,000 million Buharis can help Fayemi to win.....they will definitely meet their match in Fayose. Useless beings feeling funky.
That is how you hyped Cownu before operation python dance

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2018
Didnt i said it yesterday that the kingdom of darkness has relocated to ekiti and let ekiti peolle be ready for bloodshed. Quote me again during the campaign and after the election that ekiti has used their hands to invited the satanic kingdom to their domain.

If fayemi win this election I say this to you ekiti people again your state will be the next Benue quote me after the election. All of you should go back to my prediction when Buhari was picked to run against Gej and what I said will happen if Buhari win go back to my 2015 post you will see it all their and today all I predicted will befall Nigeria has come to fulfilment 100%.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Harrynight(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2018
Any APC rally, functions, gathering etc, shits like this always happens
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Somebody should telll this Fayemi guy that he can't win the gubernatorial election . It is impossible as Fayose has done his homework and very well done. Ekiti people will not allow anybody to come and execute Fulani agenda in their state. Buhari is highly tribal:;Yoruba will not vote for him and his party come 2019. Fayemi will be defeated again in Ekiti state. This is because Yoruba are Yoruba first before being Christians, Muslims or even Nigerians. We know our enemies and Buhari is one of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by jrusky(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2018
I can hear some idiots already pointing to fayose oh so you greasy brain do not tell you too that apc in their normal victim claim to sin sympathy can not master minded the gun shot to paint fayose or pdp bad to win electorate sympathy

Did you goats forgot how apc used same tactics to win people sympathy claiming victims and lies to win last general election

Pls where are those 1,000 special snipper squad Jonathan trained to kill Nigerians pls where are they now as apc claimed them

Pls where are those 10,000 commandos Jonathan trained outside Nigeria to kill Tinubu, Buhari and all apc pls where are they

Pls where are those millitary that blocked and invaded Tinubu house then? have they all died or turned ghost that no one can trace them.and punish them afterall Jonathan no longer in power.

Apc stop.lying I pity your parents and children a lot I can see generational Lies curse looming on all apc in the name of political madness. Stop lying for once in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Mufasa27(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2018
tomakint:
Not even 1,000,000 million Buharis can help Fayemi to win.....they will definitely meet their match in Fayose. Useless beings feeling funky.
Walahi !!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by fathyjay(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2018
*Hear Lere Olayinka*

Fayose waged war against anyone he perceived as a threat to his hold on power. Even his own siblings were not left out. Ask Bimpe and Emmanuel, they sure still remember what they went through in the hands of Fayose, their own brother.

“In a rage and something more than madness, the governor Mr. Ayo Fayose was overheard shouting “where is Bode Olowoporoku, I want to kill him, I have immunity for eight years as Governor of Ekiti State.”
Olowoporoku’s account was corroborated by the reports in various national dailies on Sunday, April 4, 2004. Sunday Punch captioned it thus; “LG bye-election; Soldiers, mobile policemen invade Ekiti. Govt officials hijack ballot boxes.

The News Magazine, in its April 5, 2004 edition captioned Fayose’s reign of terror thus; “The Power Drunk Governor; How Fayose’s men murdered students. His style shocks the nation.

But if Fayose’s show of madness on April 2 and 3, 2004 actually shocked the nation as reported by The News Magazine, what he did on May 28, 2005 must have sent the whole country into a coma.
Sensing that his preferred candidate was losing the Ifaki Ward II councillorship bye-election, Fayose stormed the town with thugs and mobile policemen and in a twinkling of an eye, Tunde Omojola, an in-law to Hon. Labaika Suleiman, the National Conscience Party (NCP) candidate in the election had been killed. His murder was allegedly supervised by Fayose.

Not done with the Ifaki escapade, Fayose moved to Mugbagba, Ado-Ekiti where the Alliance for Democracy (AD) was inaugurating its Ado Local Government Executives. Fayose was personally involved in the smashing of vehicle windscreens and stealing of property, including raw cash kept in the vehicles.

Fayose must visit the families of Tunde Omojola, Dr. Ayo Daramola, nine students of the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti killed during a mere protest, the likes of Aseweje, Ben Ogundana, Dapo Osunniyi, Kamoru Folorunso, Ojo Sunday and several others that were visited with terror during the 2004 local council polls in Ilawe, Ogotun and Igbara-Odo to seek amnesty.

Lere Olayinka who is currently Special Assistant on Public
Communications and New Media to Governor Fayose wrote this piece on April 14, 2014.

NO TO FAYOSE EVIL CONTINUITY IN EKITI.

*VOTE FOR DR KAYODE FAYEMI, VOTE FOR PEACE IN EKITI .*

APC! CHANGE!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by islandmoon: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2018
say no to APC , say no to GRAZING RESERVE, we are tired of APC, we are tired of being killed by boobu kinsmen from chad, they are all over Nigeria now killing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Omoobabirin10: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2018
I don't understand why Fayose is so evil and blood thirsty and his supporters keep helping him to distort events to their own favour just because of food,there is hunger in Ekiti as induced by Fayose the greedy Governor who won't pay six month workers salary. I advice they desist from supporting violence and attacks on oppositions during their peaceful welcome rally.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by AceDomino(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2018
Apc and their deadly conspiracies and their "transmission police"
They'll soon realize that togetherness is the shortest way to Panama.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba / Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust / Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.