Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Get Trained On 3D Modeling And Animation For Residents Of Ikota, VGC And Ajah - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Trained On 3D Modeling And Animation For Residents Of Ikota, VGC And Ajah (306 Views)

Sudan Conflict: 1,262 Nigerian Students Demand Evacuation, 330 Residents Killed / Exploring The Intersection Of 3D Modeling And Virtual Reality"exploring The Inte / Promo!!!!! Training On 3D Epoxy Design And Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained On 3D Modeling And Animation For Residents Of Ikota, VGC And Ajah by shiftbutton: 1:44am On Jun 02, 2018
With the world moving towards Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and animation, 3D Modeling and Animation is the future trend. Only those trained in such skills can quickly take advantage of what the future offers.

3D animation is no longer limited to those in the sciences and engineering profession. Even those who make clothes, furniture, interior decoy, bake cakes and other pastries soon find out that 3D modeling is a non destructive way of testing various designs.

Equip yourself and kids for such a future by taking advantage of this flexible training program.

Home lessons also available.

Note: For proximity, this is presently only targeted at those who reside around VGC, Ikoja, Ajah, Lekki Homes 2, Abraham Adesanya and environs.

Target age group for this particular message is for those under 20 years, preferably those who just finished secondary school or are in senior secondary.

A separate message will be out for undergraduate students.

For interested applicants, drop your email here and I will send you the details asap.
Re: Get Trained On 3D Modeling And Animation For Residents Of Ikota, VGC And Ajah by shiftbutton: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Do not miss this opportunity
Re: Get Trained On 3D Modeling And Animation For Residents Of Ikota, VGC And Ajah by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 19, 2021
shiftbutton:
With the world moving towards Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and animation, 3D Modeling and Animation is the future trend. Only those trained in such skills can quickly take advantage of what the future offers.

3D animation is no longer limited to those in the sciences and engineering profession. Even those who make clothes, furniture, interior decoy, bake cakes and other pastries soon find out that 3D modeling is a non destructive way of testing various designs.

Equip yourself and kids for such a future by taking advantage of this flexible training program.

Home lessons also available.

Note: For proximity, this is presently only targeted at those who reside around VGC, Ikoja, Ajah, Lekki Homes 2, Abraham Adesanya and environs.

Target age group for this particular message is for those under 20 years, preferably those who just finished secondary school or are in senior secondary.

A separate message will be out for undergraduate students.

For interested applicants, drop your email here and I will send you the details asap.

So this is how you want to scam those in that area right? F*kin LIAR !!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ijmb Centre Where I Will Get Value For My Money / Lead City Final Year Student Dies In An Auto Crash / Laspotech Part Time Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.