Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" (28215 Views)

Bobrisky Fires Back- "Tonto Dikeh Used To Beg Me Money Regularly"- See Evidence / Bobrisky Fires Shots At Instagram Slayqueens Showing Yansh On IG / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by wink2015(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
made4naija:
Bobrisky and LITV host, Hero Daniels both took a swipe at each other over Toyin Lawani’s car gift to ex-BBNaija housemate, Nina, on Friday. Read previous report here.

Bobrisky apparently isn’t done with Hero, as he took to his Instagram page to slam him yet again in two seperate posts.

Read

Abeg if u know dis motherfucker with cow skull tell him I’m never in his level in any level. Did u cal urself a comedian ? U are not funny and I don’t think anyone find ur dirty ass funny. Just because Linda ikeji employ u fool doesn’t mean u have mouth to talk me. Pls how much is your salary…u wanna mess with me ! I will finish ur upcoming Career trust me. The last time I saw dis he goat was at mega chicken. I don’t even know the bastard. He walked up to me to introduce himself to me that he work for Linda in my mind I was like sothe fool was now asking for my no. Now the idiot wanna talk to me. U want to use me to blow abi ? Naaa ur own will never work. For those of u who don’t know wat dis idiot did. He mentioned me on a post that was going viral lastnite and I saw it. And I responded to the idiot never to include my name or come close to me again whenever he see me in public, But wait Guys ! Y do some people pretend to like u wen they are alone with u and later go behind to gossip. I’m waiting for ur clap back o and see how I will finish u asap. Idiot see his ear like church standing fan. Foolish boy.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/round-2-bobrisky-fires-back-at-tv-host-hero-daniel//

BOBRISKY this your basketmouth RISKY TOO MUCH!

See how you use your basketmouth finish this upcoming comendian!

It is well!
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by merxi55(f): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
nowpresence:
little kids insult
as in ehh
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by holluphemydavid(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Wot is s/he saying?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by abokikhalifa: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Lol @ """ CHURCH STANDING FAN"" grin
What's funny?
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by justtruth88miSt(f): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2018
Idris (bob) me i don tire for u oooo...must u reply every1...just to be relevant... mumu
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by obonujoker(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
E pain bobby well well well cheesy

Mhen... this meme na one of the best ever.. I don save am..lol
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by buchilino(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2018
owelle22:
Na real wah

IT'S OBVIOUS DAT DIS BOB WATEVA HE CALLS HIMSELF, IS GENUINELY LOSING HIS SANITY.
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2018
Trying to understand what this boy/she-male is saying undecided

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by DaddyKross: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2018
mikezuruki:
Bobrisky was just going left, right, and center. no co-ordination.

I weak ooh cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2018
grin

That was a savage...

But he said something about this gossip-ish ...it's true.. Some people will lick ur ass and laugh with you but once ur not around, they will gossip about you.. Backstabbers everywhere..
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by sotall(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Hero Daniels my nigga back then in uniben
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by Dynamite02: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Bob call somebody he-goat, at least he know... but which one you be? Hermaphrodite -goat?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by ItzBIM(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Lol @ """ CHURCH STANDING FAN"" grin

I see you are easily amused, how old are h
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mscheww. undecided cry See how he's feeling like a celeb. I don't blame him, I blame all the lazy yoots that follow him online.
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by Egein(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Chai! But leave am; this Bobrisky dey yarn sha. See as she destroy this boy!!!
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by FellaL: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
LOOL. This age needs to end.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by delerx(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abeg make we find how we go beat this bobrisky she goat.her matter dey vex me gan
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by FAQQ: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
made4naija:
Bobrisky and LITV host, Hero Daniels both took a swipe at each other over Toyin Lawani’s car gift to ex-BBNaija housemate, Nina, on Friday. Read previous report here.

Bobrisky apparently isn’t done with Hero, as he took to his Instagram page to slam him yet again in two seperate posts.

Read

Abeg if u know dis motherfucker with cow skull tell him I’m never in his level in any level. Did u cal urself a comedian ? U are not funny and I don’t think anyone find ur dirty ass funny. Just because Linda ikeji employ u fool doesn’t mean u have mouth to talk me. Pls how much is your salary…u wanna mess with me ! I will finish ur upcoming Career trust me. The last time I saw dis he goat was at mega chicken. I don’t even know the bastard. He walked up to me to introduce himself to me that he work for Linda in my mind I was like sothe fool was now asking for my no. Now the idiot wanna talk to me. U want to use me to blow abi ? Naaa ur own will never work. For those of u who don’t know wat dis idiot did. He mentioned me on a post that was going viral lastnite and I saw it. And I responded to the idiot never to include my name or come close to me again whenever he see me in public, But wait Guys ! Y do some people pretend to like u wen they are alone with u and later go behind to gossip. I’m waiting for ur clap back o and see how I will finish u asap. Idiot see his ear like church standing fan. Foolish boy.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/round-2-bobrisky-fires-back-at-tv-host-hero-daniel//

Oloriburuku ni Bobriski sha. Pls stop posting whatever has to do with this slowpoke. Na beg idey beg you o!
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by madgoat(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
pemiakd:
Honestly Bobbyrisky is waste to this country. What d hell is he writing?

As for Hero Daniel can't he just keep quite and let d barking dog be?

And how have you contributed to the economic growth of this country apart from wasting away your life glued to your fone.
As per bobrisky, he is worth more than u can ever be worth.
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by madgoat(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
delerx:
Abeg make we find how we go beat this bobrisky she goat.her matter dey vex me gan

Na envy dey worry you. Smmmmhhhh
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by symbianDON(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin grin come to think of it....the guy ears resemble Ox standing fan true true o!

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by trustedward(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
MR abi Mrs bob risky, Hero Daniel is a Uniben breed oo, the table u r shaking, hope ur shock absorber is on guard oo because his response might be Sucidal, be warned.
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by sloopyy: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Who are the mysterious people that even likes this bobrisky’s post on IG sef
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by guuudy87(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
When an ashawo insults you. Dis riskybob guy is just too irritating sad
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by kmaster007: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
bobrisky way b like sumtin way dem dey use clean hand self dey voice
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by Simbrixton(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
A bully and a homophobe bobrisky do your thing
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by Machinegun91(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
They don't even fear church
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by Nellybobo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fatality
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by bossmeek(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
5GB FREE GIVEWAY.... (1 month validity, any network)

COMMENT and TAG your friends. Highest Tags win, tell your friends to COMMENT & TAG you. Make sure they are following.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjd4tEIAXwi/
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by pemiakd: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
madgoat:

And how have you contributed to the economic growth of this country apart from wasting away your life glued to your fone.
As per bobrisky, he is worth more than u can ever be worth.

Really, it's written all over u cos u re indeed a mad goat in human flesh, I wouldn't be surprise if people like u appreciate man made Bobbyrisky. Sure ur people re aware of ur problems. Fool!!

And if u care to knw about my contributions to this great country, I will tell u. Ariwo ko ni music
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan" by Copperfield(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
castrokins:
What's He Saying?

you mean what was she saying
castrokins:
What's He Saying?

castrokins:
What's He Saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Sid Slams Fan Who Queried His Choice Of Hairstyle / Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies / Tobi Bakare Pictured After Workouts On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.