Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House (39725 Views)

Tobi Bakre Carries Alex In New Romantic Pictures / Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tobi Bakre And Alex In Adorable Photos / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by adeniyi3971(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2018
konkonbilo:
thank you sir

you are welcome
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by JastSiryin(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2018
Wow! how wonderful...now the world could return back to being peaceful again. OP you're jobless!!!

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by emelda86(f): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2018
konkonbilo:
thank you sir

Hahahaha..... U savage die
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Olusola424:

She didn't beg for it
She did.
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by Maket: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Riverside2018:
WHAT IF I DIDN'T WIN, WHO WILL PAY ME BACK THE MONEY I USED TO BET?
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Segunade10:
Bbnaija:Tobi Enjoying His Birthday Dinner In Grand Style With Billionaire Father,Gets Lens,Bracelet As Gifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eOoYVobt8g

So an ED of a bank is a billionaire?

Blog with intelligence na, ode!
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by uzoma213(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
1bunne4lif:
wetin concern me?
why you come enta here
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by BabylonCruise(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
How is this News? I give better wristwatches to my Idoma Fiancee

Who ask you?....... Aproko
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by abibun: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=YeyeGirl post=68101152]When Tobi go buy Alex d car na.... [/quote hmmm,I have been waiting just like u ooo
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by Miles300: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
See news oo
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by ifymadu: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
How is this news?
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by bossmeek(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
5GB FREE GIVEWAY.... (1 month validity, any network)

COMMENT and TAG your friends. Highest Tags win, tell your friends to COMMENT & TAG you. Make sure they are following.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjd4tEIAXwi/
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by Ademoore07(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
How is this News? I give better wristwatches to my Idoma Fiancee

Abeg, get me one. I don't have a wrist watch. God bless u
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by deaconbiggy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Titugirl:
He would still give it out to someone else

Inbox m ur p town control
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by clemz85(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
I once heard a guy who his grandma gifted him... "gifted? Ok gifted an ornament, more 15 years later the guy got shot in his shop with his wife, several shots, both were untouched and didn't even heard the gun sound, the gunmen took off, the community became afraid of him, he later discovered it was his grandma work who was even dead long ago,

Tobi should respect that gift - in my opinion
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by Benekruku(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
He needs to replace his brains too
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
uzoma213:
why you come enta here
I been dey pass
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by odehaj: 2:56am On Jun 03, 2018
Benekruku:
He needs to replace his brains too
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by MENTORCH(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2018
OboOlora:

Lol u wicked oh

Lol
Re: Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House by Titugirl(f): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
deaconbiggy:

Inbox m ur p town control
I don't know what that means

(1) (2) (Reply)

African China Turns Hairdresser, Runs Chyna Town Unisex Beauty Salon / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To A Pool Party / Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.