Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Cheapest Data Market - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Cheapest Data Market (411 Views)

Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO / UK Used Laptops @ The Cheapest Prices / Internet Data Market - Mtn And 9mobile THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest Data Market by Dnockeror333(m): 5:43am On Jun 02, 2018
Do I say cheap? No, I say cheapest! Yes, to the least and unbeatable prices!

With this, you have the cheapest rates in your hands...!

Buy CHEAP Data for use
Buy Gotv
And many others
Just click this line, to go see what I meant... Its free seeing.... GO!

www.mobilenig.com/?ref=1474

....instead of #1000 in teal market, here, you buy at #400-500!

No, this is no cheat, nor stealing, in mobilenig, it is just the Standard rate...
Re: The Cheapest Data Market by Dnockeror333(m): 5:48am On Jun 02, 2018
...Anyway, you may keep the website, till you need go for the market while in need.
Re: The Cheapest Data Market by StPete: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2018
There’s too much complaints on your platform by customers. That’s not good for your brand image

2 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Data Market by Dnockeror333(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
StPete:
There’s too much complaints on your platform by That’s not good for your brand image

Complaint...? Wow, that is really new to me.

The private loan...., I forgot the name, may I not remember, (and if I do, there is nothing to be done than to pray for those who had our kind of flesh that can fail, except if secretly they're wolfes in sheep clothing) That private loan I once posted, ate me up with great tasks, people around me payed for it! Because it was not yet up to 5K, I held on! Alas it was for nothing.

Even I too needed the loan, I payed for it, but after 90 days in January, they began pleading for more time. But, calling them last month, they were no where to be found, gone with the wind!

May the souls of the victims of cheating and fraud, even I too, be not vexed to vengeance.
Vengeance is my God who is in Heaven, He will repay the wrong doer in due time.

Keep peace.

I would not post anything, until I have seen it.

May the Great I Am be with us.
Re: The Cheapest Data Market by Temitaryor(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Truth be told mobilenig is now scamming

(1) (Reply)

LG 1000w Bluetooth Dvd Home Theater For Sale / . / US Used Iphone 6, 16gb Available For Sale @ 55k sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.