Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures (38211 Views)

New Luxury High-rise Apartments /condo In Ajah / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / INVEST In Luxury & Smart 3-bedroom Condo,in Georgetown Guyana, South America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

A yet-to-be-named Nigerian man has reportedly died after jumping out of his condominium during a fire outbreak, yesterday, in Malaysia.

According to reports, the man’s 7th floor apartment was on fire around 7pm in Kuala Lumpur and in a bid to escape, he jumped out. He however fell awkwardly.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9717/nigerian-man-dies-after-jumping-out-from-his-condo-in-malaysia-pictures/

cc ; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2018
cry

OMG !!! Naija Boys and Money ...

See The Name , Tribe ...

And also watch the Video and Full Pictures of the Guy here ..

View All : https://likeji.com/nigerian-man-dies-after-jumping-out-from-his-condo-in-malaysia-pictures/
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2018
wia d pic
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2018
undecided

Too bad, in a bid to save his life he killed himself

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Donald95(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Too bad, in a bid to save his life he killed himself

My brother the tin tire me, He would have calm down and apply some safety measures then ideas will flow in which may had kept him alive till now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Uyiii: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2018
he escaped from a physical fire and jumped like a boss into hell fire.
who am I to judge, I better pin my mouthlipsrsealed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Talktoyoulater(f): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Rip bro. Most times fear makes us act without thinking.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by jamael(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2018
Donald95:

My brother the tin tire me, He would have calm down and apply some safety measures then ideas will flow in which may had kept him alive till now

You are correct bro.

In times of accident, it is usually actions made in haste that give us the worst fatalities.

Even though it's easier said than done, the first thing to do in such cases is to relax, think through before acting.

Many lives have been needlessly lost because of decisions made in haste.

Lord have mercy!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Drniyi4u(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Uyiii:
he escaped from a physical fire and jumped like a boss into hell fire.
who am I to judge, I better pin my mouthlipsrsealed
Smh

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
RIP ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Omoniolami: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Donald95:

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Karlovich: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Igbo amaka

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by YaksonFCA(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Karlovich:
Igbo amaka
u are very stupidd

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Karlovich:
Igbo amaka
Check well, your entire existence might just be a careless load of crap.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by fasho01(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
This ain't looking ordinary. What even made him think of jumping out from the 7th floor Did he just wake up to the fire and realized it had engulfed the whole apartment or what that he couldn't risk using the door?

I am not understanding
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Dude knows why he's jumping. The hangman is waiting for him if he gets caught
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by oyetunder(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
cry
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by oyetunder(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Karlovich:
Igbo amaka
And those from your tribe do not die at all? You are yet to know that nobody on this planet decided where he or she was born. Now that all you see is a joy in another's death...we all pray that your tribal DNA keeps you from ever dying. I am of the Yoruba tribe...but I have learnt to reason beyond tribal lines.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by utytill(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
RIP bros.life is a mystery, no pain in death.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by front2line: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
fasho01:
This ain't looking ordinary. What even made him think of jumping out from the 7th floor Did he just wake up to the fire and realized it had engulfed the whole apartment or what that he couldn't risk using the door?

I am not understanding

He woke up to discover he over developed Malaysia while he is yet to bring any development to the yeast side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by MrBONE2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
An African lost on other soil
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by okolet(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
You see the result when you don't have time for any sporting activities to show case agility in such situation... Stop Forming burger upandan...

RIP cry
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by PenlsCaP: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Sarah20A(f): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
His posture doesn't looks like he jumped undecided I think he was pushed.This is murder case

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by noah91(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
The developers sabi die like fowl sha
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Emilokoiyawon: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
front2line:

He woke up to discover he over developed Malaysia than while he is yet to bring any development to the yeast side.

Your existence should be investigated ...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Look at how brainless most youth here are. Post any topic and it is tribal/religious e-war. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by front2line: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Senselin:
Look at how brainless most youth here are. Post any topic and it is tribal/religious e-war. angry

How come it is when Igbos are being bashed that you lot come online and start lamenting about tribal slurs but when it's Igbo throwing the slur you are never anywhere to be found.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures by blessedweapon(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Your existence should be investigated ...

Savage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Documents To Ask For When Buying Land Any Where In Nigeria / The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee / Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.