Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

'I Am Slowly Dying' - Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'I Am Slowly Dying' - Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out (668 Views)

At age 27 Am Slowly Going Mad What Can I Do / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Slowly Dying' - Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out by 247ibile: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2018
Nigerian controversial blogger, Kemi Olunloyo who was charged with cyber crime by Nigerian Police on account of post in which she accused David Ibiyeomie, a pastor based in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State, of adultery.

Recently, she has been begging the Nigerian Government after her release from the prison to give her her international passport to go out of the country for proper care and the pastor whom she had issue with withdrawn the case with no bail conditions.

Continue reading here: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2018/06/i-am-slowly-dying-nigerian-journalist.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Slowly Dying' - Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out by 247ibile: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2018
247ibile:
Nigerian controversial blogger, Kemi Olunloyo who was charged with cyber crime by Nigerian Police on account of post in which she accused David Ibiyeomie, a pastor based in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State, of adultery.

Recently, she has been begging the Nigerian Government after her release from the prison to give her her international passport to go out of the country for proper care and the pastor whom she had issue with withdrawn the case with no bail conditions.

Continue reading here: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2018/06/i-am-slowly-dying-nigerian-journalist.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Slowly Dying' - Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out by akynkunmee: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2018
247ibile:

Re: 'I Am Slowly Dying' - Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out by 247ibile: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2018

Re: 'I Am Slowly Dying' - Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out by mightyhazell: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
just like dat?
Re: 'I Am Slowly Dying' - Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out by RemedyLab: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Should Think Twice Before Using A Perfume / Before You Wear That Dirty/torn Underwear! / Rhinoplasty In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Kano, Enugu And Port Har Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.