Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Sleep Mode: Why Cant Modern Laptop Recover From It? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sleep Mode: Why Cant Modern Laptop Recover From It? (795 Views)

Whatsapp Dark Mode Now Available / Pix!!(boxed)brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop(beast Mode)freebies / Incognito Mode On Google Chrome Doesn't Stop Ur Boss Seeing What You’re Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sleep Mode: Why Cant Modern Laptop Recover From It? by kinggSamuel(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Let me share what happened to me. I recently bought a dell vostro 3000 series laptop brand new. After charging it well, i booted it and used it to do some autocad. Then i put it in sleep mode. Then i shook the mouse to activate the screen. It didnt come on. The laptop had gone off. I pressed the power button, held it down, removed and put back the battery all to no avail.
I took the laptop back to the dealer and he said that he will take it back to lagos for it to be replaced. Its surprising. Engineers in the house. Why do new laptops have that fault? Lets discuss.

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Still Need A Desktop Computer / How To Use It Youtube New Incognito Mode / Intel Core I3 4130 3.4ghz (gen 4) Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.