Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) (30628 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by Cooly100: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
yazach:
All I see is blackmailing and wailing

Where is the uproar ?

...Here in the national stadium...

Hopeless animal country

Somebody called it a zoo and he is right..

Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by qrymz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
African101:
I don't think this will stop soon

Let's pray Nigerians are wise enough to stop in next year
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by lastempero: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
And some idiots that wasted their school fees will be here defending a herdsman as president.
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by veron002: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
Muftauhamza1321:
Get the Cheapest and most durable Data Plan from a reliable seller with 24/7 Customer Service with high prestige and confidence.

3GB = ₦1000
4GB = ₦1500
6GB = ₦2000
10GB = ₦4000
Validity:3months (90days)
�ETISALAT DATA

4GB = ₦1000
4.5GB = ₦1500
8GB = ₦2000
14GB = ₦3000
Validity:1month (30days)
� AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE​

3.5GB =₦1000
8.5GB = ₦2000
15GB = ₦3000
�GLO DATA BUNDLE​

4.5GB = ₦1000
9.5GB = ₦2000
15GB = ₦3000
To check bundle balance​​
MTN = * 461*2#
ETISALAT= * 229*9#
GLO = * 127*0#
AIRTEL = * 123*10#

DsTv 1Month N3,700.
4months N5,500. Gotv 1Month N1,650.
4Months N2,100. 9Months N3,900.
1Year N6,200.
ST 1Month N1,250. 4Months N1,950.
1Year N5,700.

✅To order now
Whatsapp/Call me on 07062646215
✅only interested MTN/Glo/9mobile/Etisalat & AIRTEL subscribers are expected to pm.
✅Your data will be ​delivered​ immediately your payment is verified.
✅ ​Not a scam, code nor cheat​ .
Your patronage will highly be appreciated.
Connect easily with friends .
​KINDLY BROADCAST TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS​.

ALHAJI MUFTAU HAMZA Call/Whatsapp me on 07062646215______________
how and when do i pay?
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by yazach: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
eagleeye2:

B.M.C I hail ohh

BMC you mean Buhari Must Cone 2019
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by eagleeye2: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
yazach:

BMC you mean Buhari Must Cone 2019
Didn't know Buhari can still 'cüm
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
PearlStreet:

State Governments should provide land for herdsmen to ranch their cattle? What of poultry farmers? What of goat herders?

If the government wants to give land to herders, I rear pigs and I'll want the Sokoto State Government to give me land close to the Sultan's Palace for my pigs too.
Lol grin grin
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Benekruku:

Let me school you if you don't know

States Like Lagos, Ogun and Ondo have agricultural land space cheaply given to farmers who are interested.

The case for herdsmen withe there herds is just political.

with their herds are
grin
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by yazach: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cooly100:

...Here in the national stadium...

Hopeless animal country

Somebody called it a zoo and he is right..

Who is that person that called national stadium a zoo?? The person must be a terrorist
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
muckross:
Tragedy was averted in the Federal Capital city yesterday evening when a herd of cattle strayed into the busy CBN road in Karu, Abuja.

Journalist, Olola Akioye who witnessed the incident wrote;

”Somebory shout Hallelujah o. Thank God for delivering me today. I was just coming jeje o, on CBN road Karu Abuja o. This boy led his cows to block a major road o, he almost caused multiple accident o, where in the world did he spring from. I forgot there was a girl about his age there too. They didn’t even care about us, they kept on leading their cows and we had to wait. Ha, Jesu gbawa lowo awon deranderan o”.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/uproar-as-herd-of-cattle-blocks-major-road-in-abuja-photos/

This is what u get when u vote in an illiterate fulaniherdsman to preside over your affairs.
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
na today??useless ,lawless and backward nailiriya ,mostly occupied by the most insanely barbaric set of set of animal in human image on earth-the hausa -Fulani lot!they are the major reason nigeria remains stagnant and a capital failure in the comity of nations!always stark illoterate!cant speak english,cant comprehend,cant reason well ,act dumb and stupidly yet cheeky and very violent!just dare to confront that boy and watch bring out a dagger or knife in broad daylight to either threaten or outrightly attack yyou!..just recently one of hateful maggoty son of Shaitan masqurading as ubiqutous 'babanbolar 'broke into my kitchen and made away with gas cylinder !these dirty looking raggedy lot are nothing but menace!and why are people tolerating all these rubbish angry for how long?these animals are the reason why most people want out of the useless naijiriya!how do you expect me to cope with people who displays animalistic, insane and uncultured behaviors all the time! be it keeke nape operation,okada of northern extraction ,na the problem all over why?is it because of buhari or the fairy born to rule mentality ingrained in all this army of riffraf illiterates swarming all over fct herethe purewater hawkers type have turned most sidewalk and pedestrian way to public toilet by defecating on them indescriminately under the cover of darkness..making strolling along many of these ways a uncomfortable experience,with odour of fecal matter assailing your nostrils anyhow!

1 Like

Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
I'm not surprised at all..we have cow everywhere even in ours modern highest offices.
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Well "This is Nigeria"....Where cow are now competing with human...Wakanda fuckery is this for God' sake?

Nigeria will forever rue the mistake of voting in a fulani ethic irredentist in Buhari...

So bad now that in 21st century all we could be talking about is the establishment of cattle colony while other forward thinking are breaking strides exploring space!

If you love your life and you want a good one for your generations to come; Mr. Buhari has got to go back to his gay cows in daura come 2019 by fire by force!!

you guys just wail leaving your brains behind,,, some of us were both in the 80's not 2015 .. seeing cows on express way did not even start in 90's ... even the picture the douche op took shows bush on the express sideways thats not city
even jonathan said cow everywhere like say in 16yrs administration of pdp,, where cows not grazed from state to state, whats different now .
2019 ahead ,,no constructive criticism,, people keeping yelling back to daura . buhari will go to daura for who ? who??
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Benekruku:
Ranching is the way to go

But our hate and ethno-tribal differences will always make us shy from the only way out.

State Governments should provide lands and curtail activities of open grazing

State governments in the North can give free land. I haven't heard of taxes generated from these cows. The south will resist it vehemently without a blink.
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
selemempe:
so u guys will call a country made up of 100% yorubas 'oodua' why not yorubuland...like the english call themselves england
We can call it dat
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by me69: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
You are in the North so deal with it or relocate to the creeks
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
your president is a cattle herder so what do you expect? A country where you have a man without any sense of leadership is bound to face leadership crisis. May Jah help us
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by selemempe: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

We can call it dat
i cant wait....let u guys start so that my Biafra will get a boost
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by contigiency(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is where I have issues with president buhari. He is simply not approaching this herders issues with the urgency it requires.
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
muckross:
Tragedy was averted in the Federal Capital city yesterday evening when a herd of cattle strayed into the busy CBN road in Karu, Abuja.

Journalist, Olola Akioye who witnessed the incident wrote;

”Somebory shout Hallelujah o. Thank God for delivering me today. I was just coming jeje o, on CBN road Karu Abuja o. This boy led his cows to block a major road o, he almost caused multiple accident o, where in the world did he spring from. I forgot there was a girl about his age there too. They didn’t even care about us, they kept on leading their cows and we had to wait. Ha, Jesu gbawa lowo awon deranderan o”.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/uproar-as-herd-of-cattle-blocks-major-road-in-abuja-photos/

These cattle rearers need to learn better and more efficient ways of raising their cattle. Cattle can be raised in a ranch. Split the ranch into two. One half for raising cattle, the other half for raising grass to feed the cattle. They can also grow carrot and onions at the same time. Use cow dung from cow to enrich the soil for the grass. Set it up near a river (there are many in the North). Grass grows better in the savanna region of the north. There are no tse tse fly there. The roaming rearers can settle down and raise their families in one location. Should make better sense than these cross country roaming with their animals. Unless of course there is more to raising their cattle than meets the eye.
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by OdaNobunaga(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
PearlStreet:

He's a scammer with a long history of fraud.

shocked grin. Thank you bros. But is there any of such that is authentic?
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by laliga01: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Benekruku:
Ranching is the way to go

But our hate and ethno-tribal differences will always make us shy from the only way out.

State Governments should provide lands and curtail activities of open grazing

You have started this foolish talk again. govt should provide land for individuals to do business, are you this foolish?
Who will provide land for those into poultry, fishing and Co?
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by African101(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
I pray

qrymz:

Let's pray Nigerians are wise enough to stop in next year

1 Like

Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by laliga01: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Benekruku:

One of the illiterates Buhari was talking about.

Only just opportune to be able to compose absurd English

You sound more illiterate. Very foolish keyboard warrior. I for do you something now if you were close to me. Idiot.
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
only in a shithole!..... spits!
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by chysam: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Bros abeg teach me this fraud.
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
this not the fist Chk fct
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Just look at that small boy that should be in school running after cows from one state to another under hot sun and heavy rain. Will the evil elites that own the cows allow thief children do this senseless job.?
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by Mouthgag: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
lilfreezy:
This is the change the United afonja wanted grin
The change Osu people deserve grin
Re: Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) by drunkpunk(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Hahahahah. Ode

Lol.. Boss! My hand dey up o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother Threatened To Kill Me – 6year-old Boy Stabbed By Mom (Graphic Pic) / FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.