Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria (69239 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mcreloaded:

According to my undisputed and verified statistics it says Edo state here check ministry of education website plz
list the one in Edo state. in ede alone, there are two private universities.
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mcreloaded:

According to my undisputed and verified statistics it says Edo state here check ministry of education website plz
list the one in Edo state
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Which osun?
Ondo should b second
Oga, Osun state has more Universities than Ondo state.
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by computer0810(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A big fat lie. I hope you know that Osinbajo, obj, adebutu, adenuga ET AL are from ogun state.
so that's hw u go about ur own statistics, I repeat dey remain d most uneducated in south west, bring reasonable fact to oppose my opinion, those schools are there to d fact that Ogun is closer to Lagos, if any other state get such opportunity it would have been far better than what Ogun is today
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by muffyt05: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
freemanbubble:
hahahah

all of them combined nor even reach Uniben

For cultism shey?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:

You are right
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
list the one in Edo state

You are right

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
handsomeclouds:

OP shouldn't put that one.. Its more like sec school
The owner can owe.
Thank God I left the place

Can you tell me a bit about the school and how much is being paid?
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
computer0810:
so that's hw u go about ur own statistics, I repeat dey remain d most uneducated in south west, bring reasonable fact to oppose my opinion, those schools are there to d fact that Ogun is closer to Lagos, if any other state get such opportunity it would have been far better than what Ogun is today
its just that they are diabolic in nature. but still church camps and universities, polytechnics and college of educations are much in ogun state.
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
freemanbubble:
hahahah

all of them combined nor even reach Uniben

Funaab alone is bigger than UNIBEN

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
writerights:

Can you tell me a bit about the school and how much is being paid?
It was their conversion programme holding at Ikeja.
I was on part time with them.
I won't advise you to go there anyway

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mcreloaded:

You are right
yeah, more are still coming. most of the owners sited all the schools in the 3 senatorial districts.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by beautyhound(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
yet none of ds universities can enter top 1000 in d world on any criteria used... nawa o

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by LaudableXX: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Edo State - sad
1). Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
2). Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
3). Edo University, Iyamho
4). Igbinedion University Okada, Edo State
5). Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa Edo State
6). University of Benin, Benin City
7). Wellspring University, Benin City
8. Shaka Polytechnic, Benin City
9). Auchi Polytechnic, Benin-Okene Road, Edo State
10). College of Education - Ekiadolor, Edo state
11). Kings Polytechnic - Ubiaja, Edo State
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by sammirano: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Before nko shey na East u wan make e dey ni. Those ones wey no like school. After ssce dey all enrol at Alaba int'l market here in Lagos

grin grin grin grin grin you get am
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Saintmary(f): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
computer0810:
so much beef for only one state, what did they do to you?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Which osun?
Ondo should b second

Futa
Rufus giwa poly
Federal poly ileoluji
School of medical sciences Ondo
Adeyemi college Ondo .now a uni
Allover polytechnic
Osustech Okitipupa
Achievers uni Iwo
Wesley uni Ondo
Elizade uni ilara mokin

Bowen university
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by chubinwa(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
Ogun state, being ranked with the highest number of Universities in Nigeria, possesses a total number of fourteen(13) accredited universities including a Federal University, two(2)State Universities and eleven(10) private universities. They include the following:

Federal University Year Founded
1.) Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta 1988

State Universities Year Founded
1.) Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye 1982
2.) Tai-Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode 2005

Private Universities Year Founded
1.) Babcock University, Remo 1999
2.) Bells University of Technology, Ota. 2005
3.) Chrisland University, Abeokuta 2015
4.) Covenant University, ota. 2002
5.) Crowford University, Igbesa 2005
6.) Crescent University, Abeokuta. 2005
7.) Hallmark University, Ijebu Itele. 2015
8.) Mcpherson University, Ajebo 2012
9.) Mountain Top University 2015
10.) Christopher University, Mowe 2015

https://nigereravibez..com/2017/06/states-in-nigeria-with-highest-number.html
also modified by op

But it never alleviated their skull mining business.
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by sammirano: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
computer0810:

If you haven't been to Ogun kip quiet. Close to Lagos ko close to abj ni. Ogun state earned where she is today.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by computer0810(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
its just that they are diabolic in nature. but still church camps and universities, polytechnics and college of educations are much in ogun state.
all dis are sited towards the boundary with Lagos, if u know hw empty some lands are in that state, I enter Ogun almost every month as a socialite coz most of my friends are from there and they are either into hand work or other things, few r educated tho am not discriminating but its what I tell them, some even call them self Lagosians but we know our self here, they think other people from other state are from ilu oke if u understand Yoruba but I do tell them those ppl are more expose than them coz they are limited to a space even me that's from lag use to travel around

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by yak(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
Ogun state, being ranked with the highest number of Universities in Nigeria, possesses a total number of fourteen(13) accredited universities including a Federal University, two(2)State Universities and eleven(10) private universities. They include the following:

also modified by op

there is also Moshood Abiola University of Technology

a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Deltatoto: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
DaBillionnaire:

also modified by op

d kind babes when go dey that state hmmm.na to relocate o sex go be like 5h
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Gazzy88(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
computer0810:
oga oya tell us how ogun indigenes are the most uneducated. I need verified fact and stats.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Jones100: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
FUNAAB FUNAAB GLORY OF OUR DAYS
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Jones100: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
FUNAAB FUNAAB GLORY OF OUR DAYS
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by computer0810(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
sammirano:

If you haven't been to Ogun kip quiet. Close to Lagos ko close to abj ni. Ogun state earned where she is today.
they have come
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by computer0810(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
sammirano:

ur brain is shallow, we r giving reasonable fact here and we all stand to be corrected and not stupid opinion like urs...... .anyway kids like u can nw take over the topic
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Johncuppa(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
b3llo:
Anchor University. Deeper life own University along Lagos Ibadan express way.
Are you joking?
Anchor University is in Ipaja here inside Lagos
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by cnonyechi(f): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Who that one EPP?

Plenty people wey need admission
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by b3llo(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Johncuppa:

Are you joking?
Anchor University is in Ipaja here inside Lagos
They have structures in place in their camp for the Anchor Uni. The one in Ipaja is a temporary structure, I dunno when they will move it to their permanent site. Maybe they will want to operate double campus.
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by olujastro: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
b3llo:
Anchor University. Deeper life own University along Lagos Ibadan express way.
Anchor University is at Ayobo, Ipaja in Lagos.
It's Deeper Life high school that is at Lagos-Ibadan express way.
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

Edo State - sad
1). Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
2). Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
3). Edo University, Iyamho
4). Igbinedion University Okada, Edo State
5). Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa Edo State
6). University of Benin, Benin City
7). Wellspring University, Benin City
8. Shaka Polytechnic, Benin City
9). Auchi Polytechnic, Benin-Okene Road, Edo State
10). College of Education - Ekiadolor, Edo state
11). Kings Polytechnic - Ubiaja, Edo State
1). Adeleke University, Ede
2). Redeemers university, Ede
3). Bowen university, Iwo
4). Joseph Ayodele babalola university, ikeji Arakeji
5). Oduduwa university,Ile-ife in osun state
6). Obafemi Awolowo university (OAU) -FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
7). Osun State University-State university
8. Fountain University in Osogbo -private university
9). KINGS university in odeomu -private university
10). Osun State polytechnic Ire in osun state
11). federal polytechnic in Ede. 12). Living spring polytechnic in Osogbo. 13). Osun State College of technology in Esaoke

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt / University Of Jos 2016/2017 Admission. / OAU Female Student In Batman Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.