Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (46071 Views)

Anyim-Ganduje Meeting: PDP Faces More Upset As Defection Looms / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict / Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by ElSakina: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
PDP is the only option available in rescuing Nigeria at this point in time.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by kanosalami: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:
Greedy fellows, thank God majority of Nigerians want president BUHARI to continue as president till 2023
na lie the poor old man is loosing the battle even VP don dey open mouth

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by ojonugwap(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
I wonder what we Nigerians really want because if we can kicking against PMB that's means we need to go and check ourselves Buhar mean well for the nation but the hatred and tribalism has blind our eyes to see the good things about him, all this politicians gang against him especially so called nPDP its because they are corrupt and you know fully well that the taste of the soup is going to change if he eventually retain his position believe me you would love the drama because his not gonna spare no one because then he have nothing to lose........
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by front2line: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up and stop displaying your frustration on public forum. Are you expecting ndi Igbo to love a man that called them 5% and vowed to punish them for not voting for him?.

Cc immhotep Lzza

Silly ignorant Igbo trying to be logical.
What happened when he never called you 5% n choice one of your tribesmen as his running mate ?

Yeah, that was what I tot too.
What a full you are.
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by kanosalami: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
sarrki:
All I know is Pmb will do second term
You guys are all worried now

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:
Greedy fellows, thank God majority of Nigerians want president BUHARI to continue as president till 2023

Majority of who and which country
Are you alright or you need help

Hope no fever symptom or semi psycho symptom Pls seek for help before is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by uniqueflash(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:
who are this majority u re talking abt?

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by searchlight: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
sarrki:
this your comment just highlighted your mental ineptitude. so buhari will invite cows to vote him into second term abi. that was the complacency that killed PDP in 2015. I expected you as an ardent follower of buhari and this government to highlight the political calculation that will give APC victory rather than typing this trash. I don't care of what happens come 2019 but if APC fails to put their house in order and persuade this nPDP to rid this eminent exodus from APC then 2019 will be interesting. buhari will hold on to power when he loses come 2019 and this might spell doom for Nigeria to the advantages of separatist groups.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by SternProphet: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
ElSakina:
PDP is the only option available in rescuing Nigeria at this point in time.

Ha ha. You are giving yourself false hope because of some planted article. You actually believe a story obviously planted to put pressure on Buhari to release a few politicians from sure political oblivion. So you think a northern governor will go on campaign and say don't vote Buhari?.
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
"...because the President is not the Buhari we voted for. All is not well at all."
And nPDP plan to defect is also now a treason.

When we spoke the truths that APC is terrorists jihadist groups and not a political party, those ate juju rice and pieces of meat didn't believe us.
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by searchlight: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
koboko69:

See this clowns that supported GEJ even though 15k people were killed under his watch. What moral justification do u have to stop me from support Buhari despite killer herdsmen?
my brother you are right there is no moral justification to stop you from supporting buhari. first he has to stop you from being a zombie before stopping you from supporting buhari. at least first thing first

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by Abagworo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Says Orji Uzor Kalu's paper. APC needs to prune self confessed killers like him out of the party because they still think like PDP.
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
DrObum:
Defection of formerly defected members into a defected party in a defected nation.

Ah don tire

During referendum many will defect to Biafra led IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by Ahmeduana(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:
Wake up is day break.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by searchlight: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
ojonugwap:
I wonder what we Nigerians really want because if we can kicking against PMB that's means we need to go and check ourselves Buhar mean well for the nation but the hatred and tribalism has blind our eyes to see the good things about him, all this politicians gang against him especially so called nPDP its because they are corrupt and you know fully well that the taste of the soup is going to change if he eventually retain his position believe me you would love the drama because his not gonna spare no one because then he have nothing to lose........
we said all this trash you just said in 2015 but you and your ilk defied us and enthrone a national disaster. no amount of wailing will stop the dullard from taking the leadership of daura elders forum come 2019 that's where he belongs and I'm sure he will do great there. pls who's a wailer now kikikikikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by searchlight: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
front2line:

What happened when he never called you 5% n choice one of your tribesmen as his running mate ?

What a full you are.
I wanted to comment but just noticed you can't differentiate between full and fool. SMH
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by koboko69: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
searchlight:
my brother you are right there is no moral justification to stop you from supporting buhari. first he has to stop you from being a zombie before stopping you from supporting buhari. at least first thing first

Kiddish rants
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by PointZerom: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
front2line:

What a full you are.

Cry me a lagoon boy.

Sheikh Gumi is right.

https://www.nairaland.com/4537552/southerners-dumped-buhari-only-ignorant#68093896

Cc immhotep lzza
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by Meritocracy: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
They are defecting the enrich their pockets not for the sake of the nation or masses.
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by excel101(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:
You're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by searchlight: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
SternProphet:

Ha ha. You are giving yourself false hope because of some planted article. You actually believe a story obviously planted to put pressure on Buhari to release a few politicians from sure political oblivion. So you think a northern governor will go on campaign and say don't vote Buhari?.
I love your question. answers. from the north west. Governor Tambuwal has an eye for presidency and APC can't give him their ticket. PDP presidential ticket has been zoned to north and a sound political calculation tells you that a strong candidate from North west is needed so as to share the vote with buhari over there so that's what will convince Tambuwal to ditch APC for PDP. in the north east, Adamawa precisely atiku is a political heavyweight there and so can't convince the governor to join the moving train. in north central at least no sane governor will identify with buhari who in collaboration with his kinsmen terrorising the zone. anyone who does that especially in Benue state risk losing their own ambition cuz people are dying. people can't vote for their deaths. In a circular and enlightened state like Lagos, imo state and their likes despite being APC states might lose presidential election but might win every other domestic post. finally lots of people who are in APC won't vote for buhari come 2019 because his cluelessness is reverberating in every nook and cranny of the country.
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by joe120120(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
KreScendo:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/as-mass-defection-looms-in-apc-5-governors-28-senators-join-forces-with-npdp/amp/

Sen. waku have u remember. what NK told Buhari. but u went to press and abuse NK, today how far?
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by Agenda20: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:

Sorry the ignorant northerners want PMB to continue. Stop making vague statements
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by Agenda20: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
hardywaltz:
These 5 Governors have been wanting to defect since the days of Lord Lugard...

That was how Atiku decamped hoping that 50 Governors, 200 Senators and 500 Rep members will follow him

Politics is about calculations. Timing too.
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2018
yarimo:

They would be on their own as majority of their supposed supporters would not follow them - the pull of Buhari is undeniably more than their speculative treachery.
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by dadada98: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2018
angry

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by dadada98: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2018

Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by Rick9(m): 12:53am On Jun 03, 2018
ahahahahaha
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by holajeedayy: 2:14am On Jun 03, 2018
sarrki:
Will do second term in your wife womb rit
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by MdRabx(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2018
koboko69:

See this clowns that supported GEJ even though 15k people were killed under his watch. What moral justification do u have to stop me from support Buhari despite killer herdsmen?
most of this issues re creation of opposition to turn people against PMB, our leaders are wicked and heartless in this country and some defectors re about to defect because it's not business as usual, no more looting
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by NickD(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2018
koboko69:

And how many have been killed under Buharis watch. It's this mentality that's making us not progress. Change your mindset bro it'll do you approve of good. Let's move the country forward and quit the blame game. But it's obvious buhari doesn't have the capacity to take us to where we ought to be striving to be.
Re: Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp by ofwest47(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2018
Why the all the 5 governors are from the North and probably 80 to 90% of the upper chambers are also from the North is that Buhari seemed to have blocked their ways in total looting of their state treasuries so that they could have something to spend for their impoverished people they claim they are serving. If one looks into the entire North since the first republic till today the North have been in control of about 90% of the period only their leaders and elders and their immediate families are the supper rich while the generalities of their people are the supper poor and this is what P M B is trying to correct and block them from wish are not to their likings . Imagine one of their leaders who have been occupying one of the senate seats since inception was said to have built a helicopter aircraft landing base on his roof top while the people he claimed to be serving are wallowing in poverty and been killed by terrorist herds men in their hundreds. Even one of their leaders and former senior military officer came on live T V channel interview and said he made one billion(1000000) dollars in an oil block sale and spent 500million dollars on himself but could not know what to do with the remaining 500million not minding the impoverishment of his people . Let them take or leave it is Buhari till 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.