Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lady Pictured With Catholic Monstrance "Blessed Sacrament" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pictured With Catholic Monstrance "Blessed Sacrament" (730 Views)

Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pictured With Catholic Monstrance "Blessed Sacrament" by umahi88(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lady Pictured With Catholic monstrance "Blessed Sacrament". This was made known by Facebook user known as Ifeanyi Huge who took to his account to share photos of the woman with the monstrance with below caption.

He wrote:

What Rubbish Is This?
What The Hell Is Wrong With Our People Bikonu?
What Is This Woman Doing?
Why Are People Going Along With Her Bikonu?
God Where Are You? Angel Gabriel Why Are You Delaying The Trumpet?
Much Love From The Hugest Man Alive... Speechless!

To some people, this is madness in high level while other were in the view that she has done the worst thing on earth.
.....Read more
Check out more photos here: http://www.newsvib.com/2018/06/lady-pictured-with-catholic-monstrance-blessed-sacrament.html

Re: Lady Pictured With Catholic Monstrance "Blessed Sacrament" by malificent(f): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
angry

Probably a mushroom ministry.
Re: Lady Pictured With Catholic Monstrance "Blessed Sacrament" by Vinstel: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
malificent:
angry

Probably a mushroom ministry.
Why be say na women dey always full all this ministries as members?
Re: Lady Pictured With Catholic Monstrance "Blessed Sacrament" by Pat081: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Let everyone do what he or she blive in some people blive in DADDY G.0 am a Catholic Church member and I believe in every thing in my church than going to all dos so call Daddy G.O to put dia hand on my head in d name of prayer
Re: Lady Pictured With Catholic Monstrance "Blessed Sacrament" by TheAdvocate(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Pat081:
Let everyone do what he or she blive in some people blive in DADDY G.0 am a Catholic Church member and I believe in every thing in my church than going to all dos so call Daddy G.O to put dia hand on my head in d name of prayer

That Daddy G.O is somebody's church too. You sounded like a heathen than a Christian. You think only Catholics will make Heaven? Be careful what you say
Re: Lady Pictured With Catholic Monstrance "Blessed Sacrament" by Pat081: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
TheAdvocate:

That Daddy G.O is somebody's church too. You sounded like a heathen than a Christian. You think only Catholics will make Heaven? Be careful what you say
Pls re u all right do I say dat pls read again b4 u quote mi pls

(1) (Reply)

Photos: IPOB Baby Factory Busted In Aba, 30 IPOB Women Arrested / I Was Very Upset Over A Jungle Justice I Witnessed Yesterday / Sars Packed Three Young Men In The Boot Of This Car In Choba Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.