Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address (643 Views)

How Do I Locate This Address, Very Urgent / Please How Genuine Is This Address/interview? / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address by aeromosele9092: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Thanks for sending your application. Resource (RS) consulting Nig. is an outsourcing firm which also offers ICT and Entrepreneurship services. As part of our selection process, your interview has been scheduled for Monday, June 4th, 2018 by 10am, at Plot 14, Block A, Surulere House, off Fumec bus-stop, surulere industrial road,
ogba, Lagos.

Come along with an updated hard copy of your CV

The HRM look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,

Kunle Adesina, for RS consulting Nig.
Outsourcing Unit
Re: Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ogba is in ikeja , get to ogba in ikeja and i am.sure you can find it easily , when you get there talk to the commercial.bike riders sure they can take you there

Best of.luck.kiddo
Re: Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address by robert334: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked angry grin shocked
Lakeside79:
Of a is in ikeja , get to ogabe in ikeja and i am.dure you can find it easily , when you get to of a talk to the commercial.bike riders sure they can take you there

Best of.luck.kiddo
Re: Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address by robert334: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked grin grin shocked
Lakeside79:
Of a is in ikeja , get to ogabe in ikeja and i am.dure you can find it easily , when you get to of a talk to the commercial.bike riders sure they can take you there

Best of.luck.kiddo
Re: Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address by aeromosele9092: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
ok
Re: Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address by aeromosele9092: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
ok,thanks
Re: Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address by Coloredsg(f): 4:42am On Jun 03, 2018
aeromosele9092:
Dear Applicant,

Thanks for sending your application. Resource (RS) consulting Nig. is an outsourcing firm which also offers ICT and Entrepreneurship services. As part of our selection process, your interview has been scheduled for Monday, June 4th, 2018 by 10am, at Plot 14, Block A, Surulere House, off Fumec bus-stop, surulere industrial road,
ogba, Lagos.

Come along with an updated hard copy of your CV

The HRM look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,

Kunle Adesina, for RS consulting Nig.
Outsourcing Unit

Op, please don't tell me you are going to that address.
Google about the place and you will see that you are going to waste your time and your transport. It's GNLD. They keep changing name everytime with the same address. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address by Qtsnow(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Coloredsg:

Op, please don't tell me you are going to that address.
Google about the place and you will see that you are going to waste your time and your transport. It's GNLD. They keep changing name everytime with the same address. Best of luck to you.

Op shine your eye and don't be deceived by the website you see. First ask yourself, did you even apply for job there
Re: Please I Need Direction From Iyanapaja To This Address by aeromosele9092: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
thanks all

(1) (Reply)

29 Jobs In Lagos, Ibadan, Asaba, Abuja And #porthacourt / Massive Recruitment At Westfield Consulting Limited / Lagos To Begin Recruitment Of 2,200 Teachers On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.