Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Bbnaija: Leo And Ifu Ennanda Arrive London For One Africa Music Festival | WATCH - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Leo And Ifu Ennanda Arrive London For One Africa Music Festival | WATCH (339 Views)

Ifu Ennanda: “My Plumber's Body Odour Is Killing Me” / BBNaija: Leo Dasilva Holds Fidau Prayer For Late Mother (Photos) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Leo And Ifu Ennanda Arrive London For One Africa Music Festival | WATCH by naijanewsmag: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Leo and Ifu Ennanda who were strategic partners [LIFU] arrived the United Kingdom, London yesterday, set to attend the One Africa Music Festival at the SSE Arena wembley.

If you recall the two received their N2.5 million each from Pepsi for winning the Pepsi “Roc da mat” challenge just after their eviction from the BBNaija 2018 double wahala.

And now Pepsi has fulfill its promise as the duo also won an all expense paid trip to London for the One Africa Music Festival and one year supply of Pepsi and Aquadana water.

Watch video below of their arrival as they go on a shopping spree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3QaHjO1uc

(1) (Reply)

Popular Instagram Blog, Instablog9ja Apologizes To Khloe About Her Having HIV As / Omega Fire Ministry 10th Anniversary Photos / 'I Don't Know The Difference Between SARS And Armed Robbers" -reekado Banks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.