Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium (58060 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Amagite(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Celebrity couple, Banky W and Adesua Etomi are in London to watch the Three lions of England take on the Super Eagles of Nigeria in an international friendly at the Wembley Stadium.

Banky shared the photo of them rocking the new Super Eagles Jersey as they prepared to watch the match live.

The two countries booked their places at the 2018 World Cup and would use the international friendly to prepare for the tournament that kicks off on June 14.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/adorable-photo-of-banky-w-and-adesua-etomi-rocking-the-super-eagles-jersey-in-london.html

10 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by thesicilian: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
After all this noise now they will still knock you people out in the group stage.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by majamajic(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
so Mikel get mind promise Buhari of bringing back the world cup ?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
thesicilian:
After all this noise now they will still knock you people out in the group stage.
The expectations placed on this overhyped team is too much. How dem go commot group stage nahin I no know mehn. Some Nigerians even dey expect them to reach final. No wonder this country is still lagging behind. Instead u suppose write A before you write B, Nigerians go first write B before they start thinking of wetin dem go use write A.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Anigreat: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked

Adesua, cast a spell on banky, that's why he loves her blindly.. I hate evil women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Tamarapetty(f): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
PLEASE play well oo cheesy
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by segebase(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
how is this news

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by RemedyLab: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
overhyped eagles? let's see in Russia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by miqos02(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cool
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by jieta: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
see as banky W dey sun teeth like Christmas goat at 37 no single issue to show that you are a complete man. but your prodigy wiz kid has already drop two.hiss

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Suspect33(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
I still to this day wonder why banky choose to settle with this kind of girl. So skinny you begin to ponder wetin banky wan dey f**k for her body. Even the p***y sef go surely be bony and not fleshy as a normal one should be.
this one is trying to be like nwamaikpe, he even use 'Nwa' in his own name, lol, bro why not try to be like adesua, atleast we know her and the level of success she's attained. Wanna-be Otondo undecided

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by IeatPussy: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
I still to this day wonder why banky choose to settle with this kind of girl. So skinny you begin to ponder wetin banky wan dey f**k for her body. Even the p***y sef go surely be bony and not fleshy as a normal one should be.

That's my type of girl. The type I prefer to fuvk and carry around while fuvking. Everyone has its own taste.

11 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by MrCuteking(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Na original jersey?

3 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by encryptjay(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Okay.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Uyi168: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
^^^ Why is everyone sounding so aggressive and frustrated?...

6 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Lexusgs430: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
majamajic:

Buhari too has many unfulfilled promises under his belt......

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by cnonyechi(f): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

So dis is all u av to comment? Sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
They are cute together

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by kittykollinxx(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
why is this girl yet to be pregnant?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by okomile(f): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
Make Una enjoy Una money.

Pple Dey hungry, Una no look dem side.

Unemployment yaapa, nothing concern Una.

Una go still come meet no electricity, Una got buy fuel/diesel for generator grin

Nothing sweet like my paapa country called NIGERIA!!!!!!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by RexTramadol1: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
Overhyped everything

Team

Coach

Football federation

Couple

President.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Bigii(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

You yaf spoil undecided
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Dazydear: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
The difference between the both of you is choice!! He can't love your type of ladies
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by blaakinlagos(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We delivere nationwide, make your order now....08022770642
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
let me ask you a question....how was your mum when your dad met her? am sure she must be Skinner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin than her
NwaChibuzor100:
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

So everything about your life is f**k and pu**y ?

You are finished!

9 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by Saff(f): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
smh!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by bigtt76(f): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Well one lie deserves another grin grin grin grin

majamajic:

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
jieta:
see as banky W dey sun teeth like Christmas goat at 37 no single issue to show that you are a complete man. but your prodigy wiz kid has already drop two.hiss

Who are you?

What have you achieved in life?

8 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by mimimile93: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Celebrity couple, Banky W and Adesua Etomi are in London to watch the Three lions of England take on the Super Eagles of Nigeria in an international friendly at the Wembley Stadium.

Banky shared the photo of them rocking the new Super Eagles Jersey as they prepared to watch the match live.

The two countries booked their places at the 2018 World Cup and would use the international friendly to prepare for the tournament that kicks off on June 14.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/adorable-photo-of-banky-w-and-adesua-etomi-rocking-the-super-eagles-jersey-in-london.html

It's either Banky is impotent or the bae no get womb..
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium by olamakinde(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
you need serious help

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ore Badmus, Lady Who Is Bobrisky Lookalike & A Taxi Driver (Photos) / Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns / Naira Marley Wraps & Smokes Weed (Igbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.