Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) (45472 Views)

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Man Inflicts Machete Wounds On His Son In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by 1shortblackboy: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
the soldier may be facing psychological issues arising from long stay at the battlefield

1 Like

Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
I don't think this is deliberate. the man must be suffering from a psychological problem. only a psychologist can understand this better.

my thought anyway......not my conclusion though.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by Manofvalor1: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
god forgive me.but this is the reason i always dont feel pity when i hear of soldiers or police killed by bokoharam,kidnappers or robbers.they only know how to show power on innocent,unharmed citizens.but when they meet common criminals or bokoboys they fall like flies.see what a mad soldier did to this young handsome boy.will it ever be well with that psychotic soldier?
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
That Soldier is needs serious psychological evaluation.

Going from a war zone to civilian environment isn't easy.

The nigeria military doesnt have your well being at heart

I know of one soldier that is only two years to retirement
Dem don send am back to Maidiguri. grin
Mind you he spemt close to 7yrs there previously
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by SexytorresE(f): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

70% of viewers will not read the story.

20% will want to read the comment to get the gist...

10% don't actually care because they know the System (Nigeria) is messed up.

☣ ☠

why should I read such an article? grin
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by abumoney(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Who 1 read this Novel?
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by youngsahito(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
can somebody pls summarize this long essay for me
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by TeetoEsq(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
what a 'NOVEL' Mbok, i'm just passing...
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by buhariguy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠

just imaging what an idiotic pig of Biafra soldier did to his fellow human being.
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by Karrisleo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
dre11:

That is one of the reason I don't pity them, I love to watch how those BH boys are wiping them.
https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/06/soldier-inflicts-severe-machete-cuts-on-boy-licks-his-blood/

Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by Jacobx007: 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA, EVERYONE BE CRIMINAL

Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by fortunechy(m): 12:44am On Jun 03, 2018
that's not real soldier.....Fulani herdsmen in disguised
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by Timagex(m): 2:07am On Jun 03, 2018
Nigerian Soldiers are not normal human beings. An encounter with one will tell u... angry
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by addicted268(f): 2:33am On Jun 03, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
That Soldier is needs serious psychological evaluation.

Going from a war zone to civilian environment isn't easy.

This is it exactly.post traumatic stress disorder.the guy is likely not normal anymore.its not okay to just release people from war zones into civilian environment.some soldiers have attempted to kill members of their families or even themselves upon return from maiduguri.i wish d poor boy quick recovery and I hope the soldier gets d help he so much needs.
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by Czar01(m): 4:13am On Jun 03, 2018
PotatoSalad:
This happens when you're a die hard fan of Victor Crowley

More like Hidan from Naruto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by Brymo4all(m): 5:31am On Jun 03, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠

I read everything cool
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by koxi: 5:50am On Jun 03, 2018
The story doesn't even add up.
First of, I only saw a bandaged hand...OP said machete cut.
Secondly and most importantly, op said "licks his blood"...
I no see blood I no see who dey lick anything.
OP if you continue like this you no go make heaven oo

1 Like

Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by OBJlive: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2018
This story Is half truth.the kid and this reporter has not said why the soldier headed in their direction and left other houses in the neighborhood
Re: Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2018
I smell too much lies from all angles except d doctors report. d lady witness issaaaaa big liar!

soldier weep d boy well. if u know how face me i face u compound behave especially stewpid young edo boiz, u will align wit d soldier.

soldier is innocent, free our soldier!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / Bike Man Turns Bike To His Bed To Evade Getting Arrested By Police / Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.