Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Wife Slept With Our Gateman - Married Man Cried Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Slept With Our Gateman - Married Man Cried Out (508 Views)

Timi Dakolo Requested To Take DNA Test Since Wife Slept With Pastors In Ilorin / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Slept With Our Gateman - Married Man Cried Out by cherry6(f): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
A married man has told a shocking story about how he cheated on his wife and tried to win the woman’s heart again after she found out.
However while doing that, his wife also ‘confessed’ that she slept with their gate-man. Now he is confused and asking for help.
The unnamed man shared his story via The Nation

See full story on
https://www.amebobabe.com/2018/06/my-wife-slept-with-our-gateman-married.html

(1) (Reply)

Miss Cute Anambra Slays In New Photos / “I Witnessed The Arrival Of My Child And I Even Had It Recorded” – Yemi Solade / Yvonne Nelson & Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Unfollows Each Other On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.