Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone (85512 Views)

Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) / Uti Nwachukwu Staring At Tboss' Cleavage (Photo) / Actress Rosaline Meurer Celebrates Valentine With Cleavage Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by MrBONE2(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2018
WTF WTF grin
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by itiswellandwell: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2018
SexytorresE:
I hate this dude with passion
kilode? wetin he carry for your shop? you mad he/she is finner?

2 Likes

Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Henitan24(f): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2018
Breast indeed, we ladies knows better imagine shadow in btw breast cheesy
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Dafreeguy(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2018
kimbraa:
I still dey find the breast.
I folo u dey find am too
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by kokomilala(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2018
His animal instinct, faculty has taken over his mind. God has given him over to the desires of his heart, that he so secretly, in the deepest paths of his heart, sought.
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2018
I thought there is a law in this country that stated homoxesuals and lesbians should be stone to death this Hediot why is he still breathing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Christafarian(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2018
madgoat:

He is more relevant than you are. So sit down and stop saying rubbish.
Whether or not you are a mad Goat, I don't care.

How does being famous for the wrong reasons amount to being relevant? Do you know what being relevant is or you are just pervertedly being ignorant? I don't just understand. He obviously is relevant than you are in your estimation.

You can do better than being profane, perverted and morally degenerated. Someone was made a man, but chooses to redefine himself in the most awkwardly reprehensible manner and you feel he's OK for this generation which is in dire need of redemption.

I pray your child go the way of this cretin of a human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by BiafranDel: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2018
kimbraa:
I still dey find the breast.
comot your cloth, check your chest. you go see am

1 Like

Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by kmaster007: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2018
do Wetin you won do life... hell await you
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by blaakinlagos(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2018
opera1:
"Ọmọ ìran kí ran "

I never liked to comment about him but your response got me laughing real hard.

World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We delivere nationwide, make your order now....08022770642
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by sisisioge: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Hormonal replacement drugs at work...his peepee will soon shrink to the size of a clittt grin
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by MrEndowed1: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2018
Lol

owo ase ado iniehe itid ake anie eba? [/quote]
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2018
It's the shadow of the other side of the dress that makes it look as if he has boobs
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by ariesbull: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2018
I am sure when they gave birth to this one...his/Yoruba parents would do naming ceremony and (s)he was even born a Muslim

Everything about this Arrow doesn't add up

Why celebrate the mongrel?
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Biggcake: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Breast ko bread ni

You all that are trying to make this fool relevant, are mad.
owo ase ado iniehe itid ake anie eba?
nkor itid amor ado ndudu efot.
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by nobilis: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2018
SexytorresE:
I hate this dude with passion

You're not serious.

You hate him yet you saw the title of the thread and you clicked on it to see his pictures and then came down here to tell us that you hate him with passion.

Say the truth for once.

Whatever emotions you're feeling towards him, hate is not one of them.
Check yourself very well and tell yourself the truth.

Nigerians and hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2018
This guy come fine pass me o. Osheeeey baddest grin
Slay all the haters bob

1 Like

Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Martin0(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2018
trustyshoess:
This guy come fine pass me o. Osheeeey baddest grin
Slay all the haters bob
..eheh come oo e get one man wey like you oo
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by fuckpro: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2018
visijo:
mkpo aba.. Haha
...sorry we are yet to ascertain if the Brest is aba made ... stay tune
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2018
Martin0:
..eheh come oo e get one man wey like you oo
Who be that?
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Emiron(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2018
CONTINUE UR EMISSION
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by rottenegg: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Boyooosa(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2018
She is finally ready to serve and be served.
MW, you can do better during the 14 yrs experience...we are watching!
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by SexytorresE(f): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2018
nobilis:

You're not serious.

You hate him yet you saw the title of the thread and you clicked on it to see his pictures and then came down here to tell us that you hate him with passion.

Say the truth for once.

Nigerians and hypocrisy!
next joke pls
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by SexytorresE(f): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2018
awwfar:
kilode? wetin he carry for your shop? you mad he/she is finner?
English please.
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Boyooosa(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2018
nobilis:

You're not serious.

Say the truth for once.

Nigerians and hypocrisy!
Sighted you there, I don't want to believe what I'm assuming right now...
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by madgoat(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Christafarian:

Whether or not you are a mad Goat, I don't care.

How does being famous for the wrong reasons amount to being relevant? Do you know what being relevant is or you are just pervertedly being ignorant? I don't just understand. He obviously is relevant than you are in your estimation.

You can do better than being profane, perverted and morally degenerated. Someone was made a man, but chooses to redefine himself in the most awkwardly reprehensible manner and you feel he's OK for this generation which is in dire need of redemption.

I pray your child go the way of this cretin of a human.

Who gave you the moral right to determine if he should be a man or woman. Whats ur business with him. Jobless is what is worrying you. Irrelevant person like you talking about bobrisky is so laughable grin
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2018
If they meet your for land use tax send them to bob risky
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by HallaDaTruth: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2018
angry

Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by sulakishop(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2018
Oh mighty gods of Yaba left oooo
Re: Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone by BOMBEATZ(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2018
this bobby is risky oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Female Journalists / Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.