Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? (1876 Views)

Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Fayose Thanks APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by MusicSots: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fayose is a 'LEADERS of men and women' according to his twitter profile. Only you? grin grin

The funniest thing is that it's been like this for years and nobody has corrected him in the whole of Ekiti.

Is his twitter account being handled by an Agbero? Please someone should tell him to stop disgracing our state and the country at large.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by Anigreat: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked

Go and correct your dolt president in aso rock first, before thinking of correcting Fayose.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by MusicSots: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Go and correct your dolt president in aso rock first, before thinking of correcting Fayose.

Do you think am a Buhari supporter? What has this post got to do with Buhari sef?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by yarimo(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
FAYOSE man of violence/ man of thuggery/ man of incompetent/ man of substandard projects/ man of failure in any aspect of good governance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by MusicSots: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE man of violence/ man of thuggery/ man of incompetent/ man of substandard projects/ man of failure in any aspect of good governance.

You forgot to add /man of stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by MrOnPoint(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by offor88(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Oshey English teacher
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by citizenY(m): 3:02am On Jun 03, 2018
MusicSots:

You forgot to add /man of stomach infrastructure.

I still remember that poultry farm without chicken poo smell.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by purpledove(m): 3:12am On Jun 03, 2018
English teacher.. What is there to correct.. ? It's a simple language that everyone can understand
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by Allsouls: 4:02am On Jun 03, 2018
Fayose I hailooo, by end of next month fayemi and APC supporters will be sleeping in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by nnachukz(m): 5:46am On Jun 03, 2018
purpledove:
English teacher.. What is there to correct.. ? It's a simple language that everyone can understand
"LEADERS".
But it baffles me to see these people complain about everything but say nothing when Buhari says rubbish like lazy youth, Fulani only carries sticks, foreigners are the ones killing Nigerians, we should embrace the Fulanis and so on.
You can see that Yarimo up there fuming in his mouth as usual.
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by MusicSots: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2018
citizenY:

I still remember that poultry farm without chicken poo smell.

Yes. I was studying in Ekiti then. That's why my lecturer till today call him Fowlyose cheesy
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by MusicSots: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2018
nnachukz:

"LEADERS".
But it baffles me to see these people complain about everything but say nothing when Buhari says rubbish like lazy youth, Fulani only carries sticks, foreigners are the ones killing Nigerians, we should embrace the Fulanis and so on.

Bro, if you have been seeing my posts you will know am against Buhari.
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by Samsimple(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2018
On judgment day God would station about 10,000 angels to separate fight between Yahoo boys and white men
Plus anoda 50,000 angels to separate fight between Buhari and d whole Nigeria youth
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by purpledove(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
nnachukz:

"LEADERS".

So true! Honestly... It's unfortunate we share same country with folks who don't want to make use of their brain
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by MusicSots: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
purpledove:

If after I wrote it in capital letters you still couldn't see it, then am not surprised you are supporting a tout. May God deliver us.
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by purpledove(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
MusicSots:

If after I wrote it in capital letters you still couldn't see it, then am not surprised you are supporting a tout. May God deliver us.

I'm not sure that massage was for Me.. Or maybe u re misunderstanding me
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by smellingmenses: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
MusicSots:

Yes. I was studying in Ekiti then. That's why my lecturer till today call him Fowlyose cheesy
your lecturer Ibrahim.
Re: Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? by MusicSots: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
smellingmenses:

your lecturer Ibrahim.

Lol. What is this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor El Rufai And Atiku Attend Wedding In Kaduna / No Wonder They Want Ambode Out - Tayo Ayinde Cry No More* / The Lies Of Sen.ike Ekweremadu To Ugwueme People After 16yrs In Senate (photos,)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.