Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) (55975 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by awoofawoo: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jidibia:

For your mind now u don make sense finish abi? U dey look for cheap likes abi? SMH.
ok o! tomorrow we go see! Oponu why you kill the snake no chop am?! Radarada Human Beans (being) angry angry
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by fabulous01(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
nabegibeg:

You killed a snake and gave God glory

The life that you cannot create nor give you extinguished

what if you had allowed the snake live and still give God glory
your turn for experiencd is near.. lol
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by bennymark(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
No need to argue with you since you do not wish to seek knowledge, remember, no be only one type of python dey this world, forget all the film you don watch, this is reality
Jidibia:

I ain't googling nothing. Same Google will also show you how python attacks and kills people. My advice, go get it as a pet too okay.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jidibia:

Initially, I had wanted to ignore your post but I feel I should let you know that you should free yourself from bigotry. You called that snake harmless? Recently, a boy died as a result of a snake bite. Why do you guys always hide under the keyboard to type nonsense? You are the brainwashed one here. Tomorrow you will still tell us that scorpion is harmless if someone comes glorifying God for killing a scorpion. Please think before you speak okay.
What do you mean by hide under the keyboard? You sound like a kid to me. Either way, that picture am seeing there is 100% a python. Python is harmless.. it have no fangs, it have NO venom. If you like you believe, if you like you dont. You can remain in your shallow delusion for all I care. Thank you.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
bennymark:

Nigerian illiteracy, it's a ball python and not poisonous. It's is used as a pet in the western world. Google is your friend

Junior66
jidibia
Your type will see that same ball python in your dream and run until you wake up in bed panting realizing it was all a dream. Abegi snake na snake and here no be western world. Even in the western world, them dey use lions, tigers, wolfs and all wild animals as pets.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
frowland:

What do you mean by hide under the keyboard? You sound like a kid to me. Either way, that picture am seeing there is 100% a python. Python is harmless.. it have no fangs, it have NO venom. If you like you believe, if you like you dont. You can remain in your shallow delusion for all I care. Thank you.
A kid that is talking sense to a full grown up man abi? When they begin to loose ground they resort to insults. I don't care how you think or feel about me so get the f*ck out of my sight. A snake is a snake period.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jidibia:

A kid that is talking sense to a full grown up man abi? When they begin to loose ground they resort to insults. I don't care how you think or feel about me so get the f*ck out of my sight. A snake is a snake period.
Well you first said I hide under the keyboard? I think that's derogatory as you yourself hide under the keyboard. You aint know me sh*it, so typing I hide under a keyboard makes me say you sound like a skid and most probably you are one. Be that as it may a snake is a snake alright, but there are none poisonous snakes. Boar constrictor for example is a specie of none poisonous snakes that feeds only on rodents and small preys.
[img][/img]

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by vioment: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Something wey them for redirect cun allow, na hin dem kpai, make una pray for sense abeg.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by jewishboy: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Food don land
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oche211:
See the huge snake i killed in my cousin's church this night.

The church is close to my house and we were setting up the new musical equipment the church bought and testing it late into the night.

After we were done, we decide to play some songs a little. We later put "victory" by Eben on continous play while we danced.

When we were done, he wanted to go put off the generator when he ran back that there's a big snake already in the church going towards the children church.
I ran out, found a stick and got back into the church bt i first freaked out when i came face to face with the snake bt had to summon courage when i saw the snake trying to escape.

The first strike caught it well, subsequent ones killed it.
We had to burn it even in the rain but it didn't burn completely.

We'll continue the burning tomorrow.

Indeed, God gave us victory.

Ur nothing but an ignorant foooooool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur nothing but an ignorant foooooool.
Dont mind him.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Oche211(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
ednut1:
Non venomous python. Una for free am
haba!! How we wan take knw. All snakes na bad market oo
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=frowland post=68127760]
Well you first said I hide under the keyboard? I think that's derogatory as you yourself hide under the keyboard. You aint know me sh*it, so typing I hide under a keyboard makes me say you sound like a skid and most probably you are one. Be that as it may a snake is a snake alright, but there are none poisonous snakes. Boar constrictor for example is a specie of none poisonous snakes that feeds only on rodents and small preys.
[img][/img][/quote
Don't you have another word to use again apart from kid? The only thing you can do is shouting kid kid kid up and down. When you are tired of typing and singing kid kid kid you may take a nap. Imagine a todler calling someone a kid.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oche211:

yea...
It was initially headed for the children church bt when it saw me it paused while i was kind of afraid to launch at it.
Bt when i saw that it was changing direction to the church store that was opened very close to it, i had to act fast by striking it.
Thank God the first strike was fatal to it before i delivered more.

There must be rats in that church.

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=Jidibia post=68128045][/quote]
Pfff. Only a kid, delusion, ignorant or uninformed joker that will see a python and call it poisonous. Thank you.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
This snake no dey laugh for night but if na day time you go use am play yeye!
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by egorov(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigerians fear snakes too much, not knowing these creatures are shy and scared of humans.
A snake can live in your house for years without you knowing, so far there's no confrontation
That python that was killed was probably looking for rodents in your church. Its non venomous and can't kill anyone, not even a child in your children department. You don't just kill animals for killing sake, yuck!
These beauties are going into extinction. Please don't take us to a Point where animals will be recreated on screen for us to know what they looked like, e.g the dinosaurs. Please, let's preserve them, your children and.their children should not see snakes as legends or myths
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Oche211(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
cardoctor:

There must be rats in that church.
it had been raining heavily all night.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by MPESA(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
1shortblackboy:
a harmless python
God bless you only that I DONT want to comment.VERY VERY HARMLESS , YOU CAN CARRY IR TOUCH IT AND IT WONT DO ANYTHING.
MOST IGBO PERSON WILL ALWAYS KNOW THAT ITS HARMLESS .

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 12:03am On Jun 03, 2018
No be good resting place! cheesy
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by frowland(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2018
Oche211:

it had been raining heavily all night.

Pythons, boa, and the likes that is build with muscles likes to bask in the sun or hang where there is 'heat'. That's why you find them mostly in our local village kitchen roof shackles, also because its easier to grab rodents in that kitchen environment than any other place.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2018
Whose Aunty is this ? grin grin
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by doskie(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Oche211:

forest ke?
No, there isn't any forest around here oo.
There are houses everywhere bt there some few grown grasses in some areas.
Bt no forest or thick bushes around here at all.
the pastor owns it, it escaped from the place he hides them for his rituals
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Checked86: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2018
1shortblackboy:
a harmless python
what is harmless about snake? Everyone wants to sound Western. Animal righ activists everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by jonowenn(m): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2018
gud[color=#990000][/color]
Oche211:
See the huge snake i killed in my cousin's church this night.

The church is close to my house and we were setting up the new musical equipment the church bought and testing it late into the night.

After we were done, we decide to play some songs a little. We later put "victory" by Eben on continous play while we danced.

When we were done, he wanted to go put off the generator when he ran back that there's a big snake already in the church going towards the children church.
I ran out, found a stick and got back into the church bt i first freaked out when i came face to face with the snake bt had to summon courage when i saw the snake trying to escape.

The first strike caught it well, subsequent ones killed it.
We had to burn it even in the rain but it didn't burn completely.

We'll continue the burning tomorrow.

Indeed, God gave us victory.
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Odimson69: 1:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Why the kill.animals deserve same living.tomorrow you will go to zoo and pay to see it
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Junior66:

That snake is no python. We kill it often in my area and we have never for once seen a python around. That is the largest size that snake can get.

It's a ball python bro, you can tell from the markings..not difficult to identify. you are probably mistaking it for a puff or Gaboon viper which are widely distributed with potent killer venoms..
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:47am On Jun 03, 2018
Checked86:
what is harmless about snake? Everyone wants to sound Western. Animal righ activists everywhere.

Some snakes are actually harmless, it's not about been an activist or not or sounding " western", this is proven by science..I will like to think we are all educated here..

We all have Google on tap, why not verify.. Nigerians can start an argument in an empty room..chai

You saw Falzthebadguy This is Nigeria video, the harmless ball python ( same snake OP killed) used in that video was provided by a nairalander Jado, am sure he is a westerner too.. Ignorance is a disease, open your minds..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Celsony: 2:42am On Jun 03, 2018
are you Oche of NSUK? grin cheesy shocked
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by nametalkam: 3:00am On Jun 03, 2018
hmmm collect tithe then kill the snake I see
No be the same snake wey swalloe money be dat
Re: Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 3:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Guy, una harsh o! you play music and the poor creature wanted to do its python dance jeje yet you gave it the NA-IPOB treatment! diarisgodoooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Chat Line / See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.