Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) (55837 Views)

Wicked: Gov. Udom Pays Thugs To Dig Potholes On Roads Constructed By Nsima Nddc / Kidnappers Dig Up Grave In Kaduna, Steal Parts From Exhumed Body / Funny , Advice, And Evreryday Experiences Lets Dig It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Look at coal from a well that was dug in enugu. I'm seeing this for the first time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2015
That's why it is called 'Coal City State'

FTC
Chocolate cream

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by iamsodium(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Na so una get coal reach ni?
Damn d state is so blessed unlike lagos state tongue

#TEAMNAIRALANDSCIENCE

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Amazing

4 Likes

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by nwanwaoge(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2015
That's d truth, coal is shallower to surface in enugu....nice pics

7 Likes

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Yeske2(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2015
Who doesn't know this, Enugu isn't called coal city for nothing.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by ELTON123(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Coal city state 042 ebe'm si abi'a

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2015
Coal City state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by kingzizzy: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2015
I got the same when I dug my own well. But sometimes it can be annoying because it can mess up the water. All of Enugu is sitting on one of the biggest Coal deposit in the world

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Wow, untapped mineral resource, yet those children of hate from that particular region said Biafra wana depend on ss oil? Ndi iberibe na amaghi left or right ha.

God bless Biafra.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2015
kingzizzy:
I got the same when I dug my own well. But sometimes it can annoying because it can mess up the water. All of Enugu is sitting on one of the biggest Coal deposit in the world
yeah, it gives enugu water a higher viscosity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by rheether(f): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Wasted resourses.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Great
Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by eleko1: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2015
My state wink.We aren't part of Biafra undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Natural resources.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Sweetyie(f): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Lol. 042 , don't leave them oga at the top see dis oh

1 Like

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2015
wow!
Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by kulobyno: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2015
It's no news. The occurrence is so common especially in Enugu metropolis.
When I was a student, most of the well that existed in my street where all contaminated with coal, gets worse during dry season.
This is also the major reason why most factories and manufacturing industries in Enugu State are sited in 9th Mile Corner rather than Enugu metropolis.
e.g. Coca Cola, 7up, Limca, Nigeria Breweries both old and new, Aqua Rapha, ongoing construction of Guinness Brewery Plant, etc

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2015
I hoped they know say na coal be that.

Make them no mistake am to potopoto shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2015
ok
its a well known truth that Nigeria is blessed with mineral resources but its just said that our leaders and their over dependency on a particular mineral is the bane of our problem

if countries like Switzerland without any more mineral resource can develop their country to the level it is , i don't see any reason why we should be poor

make this oil do finish sef so that we would look inwards

16 Likes

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2015
issokey Enuguns make una chop COAL...... grin grin shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by JamesUka: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2015
What's that?
Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Awwal1st(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by donofdons: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2015
And you forgot it's called "Coal City" State.

1 Like

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Untapped wealth.

1 Like

Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Beautiful
Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) by gunners160(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Wow, untapped mineral resource, yet those children of hate from that particular said Biafra wana depend on ss oil? Ndi iberibe na amaghi left or right ha.
God bless Biafra.
Honestly I am just so sick and tired of this nuisance ideology called Biafara.Must everything be related to Biafara?And besides who want war in this contemporary world were countries are clamoring for peace. EVEN Ojukwu in his grave regreted starting such nuisance ideology,and would never want war again.If you are tired of Nigeria,honourablly,get a passport and get out!dont nurse an ideology that will cause more harm than good.Human lives cant be brought!!

57 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / Is This A Man Or A Woman? / Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.