Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help (1083 Views)

Lawyers Advice On Refund Of Agency Fees / My Former Company Paid Me 6 Months In Error After Leaving Now They Want Refund / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
I'm not much of a typed....
So here's my story
I was labelled a scam which I wasn't, it was just a misunderstanding by a funny user.
So funlord and mynd44 put me on scam list.
I called them and asked why, they heard my side and said I should love on with a new account and forget About my account and I shouldn't use the number again since it was labelled scam and can't be removed imagine.
Fast forward to last night, I met a guy here, bangdadabang , we talked and today just like 30mins ago I sent him 29k, he searched my number and blocked me
I called funlord to explain, Pls mynd44 help me
Funlord pls come here and save me
Bangdadabang I'm not a scam pls abeg oooo
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
ejaibk:
So here's my story
I was labelled a scam which I wasn't, it was just a misunderstanding by a funny user.
I called them and asked why, they heard my side and said I should love on with a new account and forget About my account and I shouldn't use the number again since it was labelled scam and can't be removed imagine.
Fast forward to last night, I met a guy here, bangdadabang , we talked and today just like 30mins ago I sent him 29k, he searched my number and blocked me
Here is funlords number to confirm abegggg o

Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Drop your real moniker, and phone number! Thank God for the scam list!! God Bless the person that created it ... You have the wrong person! It took me more dan 6months to study and understand how biz work here!!! YOU END IS NEAR!!
ejaibk:
So here's my story
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
BangdadaBang:
Drop your real moniker, and phone number! Thank God for the scam list!! God Bless the person that created it ... You have the wrong person! It took me more dan 6months to study and understand how biz work here!!! YOU END IS NEAR!!
Pls call funlord your self.
That's his number guy!
I'm not a scammer
Jesus
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
BangdadaBang:
Dominique
Tabbazz

Funlord said I should quote you so that you would help me out...
Pls tell bangdadabang to leave my money.
I'm not a scam
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
You don’t need mod here, drop your number and real moniker , You told me you are a guest on Nairaland , You said you don’t have account on here , Your number is 09029093639 .. Please any reasonable person should search the number and see.. take your time to upload the screenshot of our chat! Karma is a bitch bro!
ejaibk:

Dominique
Tabbazz

Funlord said I should quote you so that you would help me out...
Pls tell bangdadabang to leave my money.
I'm not a scam
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Pls I would love if tabbazz who put my cell on the list can sort this out.
For God's sake, I'm not a thief.
Funlord can attest to this.
Pls help me
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
BangdadaBang:
You don’t need mod here, drop your number and real moniker , You told me you are a guest on Nairaland , You said you don’t have account on here , Your number is 09029093639 .. Please any reasonable person should search the number and see.. take your time to upload the screenshot of our chat! Karma is a bitch bro!
That's true, the only reason my number was on the list was because of a misunderstanding with one guy who I can't even remember.
Jesus...dude I don't scam anybody
Talk with the mod yourself.
My previous account was blocked last year and since then I've been a guest.
Pls help me Funlord and tabbazz Dominique Mynd44
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
BangdadaBang:

PLS help me out Pls Tabbazz
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
ejaibk:

PLS help me out Pls Tabbazz

Spelt your wrong sir Tabbaz
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
BangdadaBang:
I was told to mention ibraheem009 too
PLS Sir.
I've never scammed before , Pls tabbaz come to my aid
This is just a plain misconception
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Tabbaz(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2018
ejaibk:

That's true, the only reason my number was on the list was because of a misunderstanding with one guy who I can't even remember.
Jesus...dude I don't scam anybody
Talk with the mod yourself.
My previous account was blocked last year and since then I've been a guest.
Pls help me Funlord and tabbazz Dominique Mynd44

Your case get as e be.

1. Why repeantfulskama as a username
2. Why did you try to scam mynd44 and Funlord
3. Why didn't you fight for your phone number to be removed from the list if you were innocent. Silence mean guilty

I don't think you have a case unless you can substantiate your claims with proves
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Tabbaz:

Your case get as e be.

3. Why didn't you fight for your phone number to be removed from the list if you were innocent. Silence mean guilty

I don't think you have a case unless you can substantiate your claims with proves
I didn't try to scam them, it was an issue of sending first (send Bitcoin before payment) because I didn't know how the procedure worked. I think I was trying to trade with mynd44 and funlord was the escrow or vice versa..
They opened an escrow and I left
I repeat, I DIDNT TRY TO SCAM anybody...

Back to your first question, I just used a moniker that was crazy. Nothing to it....

And to your last question pls ask funlord, I called him alot to plead with you to have my number removed, be said since my number was uploaded on that list, I should just get a new line and move on.
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2018
Tabbaz:

Your case get as e be.

Through that period last year..
I wasn't silent...
Why would i be silent when my number was included on a list that I shouldn't be on..
I reasoned with both funlord and mynd44
I've been saying this since, funlord told me to get a new number last year, that once my name and number was included on the list, it can't be removed.
I wasn't silent at all...Nothing to be guilty about for something I didn't do.
I didn't scam them or try to ...
Ask yourself sir.
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Tabbaz(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
BangdadaBang:
I added to a group to resolve your issue with this guy, but you left the group without a word. What is your motive? Even if the money is not going to be refunded to him, are you the rightful owner of the fund

Is this another scam

3 Likes

Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Tabbaz(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2018
BangdadaBang:
it appears you are also a Thief. Scammer scam scammer grin. Few more hours and your details will land in the red record of nairaland unless you tell us your motive
Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Tabbaz(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2018
BangdadaBang:

BangdadaBang is officially a scammer untill he proves otherwise. He collected money belonging to a fellow (albeit tagged scammer) and refuse to allow mediation. Even if the money would not be released back to the original owner, nothing makes BangdadaBang a rightful beneficiary

Mynd44
Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Pls Bangdadabang Shoudl Refund Me Funlord And Mynd44 Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tabbaz:

BangdadaBang is officially a scammer untill he proves otherwise. He collected money belonging to a fellow (albeit tagged scammer) and refuse to allow mediation. Even if the money would not be released back to the original owner, nothing makes BangdadaBang a rightful beneficiary

Mynd44
Dominique

His account details..

Bank - FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA
NAME - AKINLOOSE KEHINDE TITILOPE
ACC NO - 3112106512

PHONE NUMBERS- 07018989863 : 09028451174

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

/ Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month / Virgin Nigera: What Are The Duties Of A Customer Service Agent Or Ticketing Rese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.