Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match (60090 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by iluvpomo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
who is your sister?
oh sweet J ... you are one grouchy individual ... cheesy
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Nofav0rs(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
iluvpomo:
oh sweet J ... you are one grouchy individual ... cheesy
Bro, in a dude
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by iluvpomo(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Bro, in a dude
You are a dude but you set you gender to 'Female' and have a female profile pic .... weird weird life choices my guy ..... cheesy
Anyways, nothing wrong with uploading your Wembley stadium pix - it is always good to get updates from a 'Naira lander at the scene'.
Cheers.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Nofav0rs(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
iluvpomo:
You are a dude but you set you gender to 'Female' and have a female profile pic .... weird weird life choices my guy ..... cheesy
Anyways, nothing wrong with uploading your Wembley stadium pix - it is always good to get updates from a 'Naira lander at the scene'.
Cheers.
Are you actually doubting I was in Wembley?
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by dennisworld1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ass lickers Airforce 1. Your music career already dead. Now a blogger.licking emony ass angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by NEDULASER(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
I love this! Hope to do likewise in future. Ihe oma dimma.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by package7(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
What is wrong with these two money miss road? Add to our economy system nil! Na to Parade una self on social media. Iranu abacha.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by iluvpomo(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Are you actually doubting I was in Wembley?
Dude, this is not about whether you were at Wembley or washing plates at Nandos ... it's about sharing the pix of your experience since many of us could not be there - PERIOD.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Nofav0rs(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
iluvpomo:
Dude, this is not about whether you were at Wembley or washing plates at Nandos ... it's about sharing the pix of your experience since many of us could not be there - PERIOD.
cheesy
now this is disrespectful. Anyways, thanks

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by iluvpomo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
now this is disrespectful. Anyways, thanks
No disrespect intended bruh .... cheers.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Nofav0rs(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
iluvpomo:
No disrespect intended bruh .... cheers.

On my way to Wembley

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by paris22(m): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
From upcoming artist to photographer.......may this never be our portion in Jesus name
AMEN, haahahahhaahhahahhaah trouble maker
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by iluvpomo(m): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
On my way to Wembley
nice 1 ... hail cool
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Nofav0rs(m): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2018
iluvpomo:
nice 1 ... hail cool
Lol. Funny guy

Still not back home. I live outside London

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by GavelSlam: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I was there but you didn't see me posting pictures

What gate were you ?
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by talk2emma: 1:05am On Jun 03, 2018
Carry your wife along.... Good one my boss
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Halexgos3(m): 2:08am On Jun 03, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
From upcoming artist to photographer.......may this never be our portion in Jesus name
Yar father
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Adxx607: 3:09am On Jun 03, 2018
Guy if you get money u self go go England go watch am
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by tkgz(m): 3:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Get latest Nigeria Music,africa entertainment Vila https://loud360.com.ng Making the best even better
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Steve1234: 3:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Nice picture.

Pls if you've done your 6 months IT/Internship at Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries or currently doing it there. Contact me on this number on WhatsApp 08164532635. Preferably someone that studies Elect/Elect Engineering. Thanks
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Bridget95(f): 3:54am On Jun 03, 2018
he is cute
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 03, 2018
The entire friendlies are global communist scam. You launch and sell 3m shirts for both sides of the coubtries and sell each polyester at odd prices. Get a stadium filled with people and tickets at odd prices. Then people line up at the embassy and few get visa and the rest pay visa fees. Plane tickets are sold and hotels are booked and after 90 minutes it's over. Billions of pounds made. Tax paid. Stadium paid for and you keep the difference.

I love the matrix.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by flington4550(m): 4:46am On Jun 03, 2018
kenzysmith:
Vanity upon vanity just want to show up what difference if you watch this same match in your sitting room OGA what the source of your wealth
Vanity upon vanity crew spotted haha grin grin...abeg carry your wahala comot for here jare

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Follygunners: 5:11am On Jun 03, 2018
Man2utd:
If it was in Nigeria, you would have seen one police man behind him.

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Chrisantus94(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2018
kenzysmith:
Vanity upon vanity just want to show up what difference if you watch this same match in your sitting room OGA what the source of your wealth
U No Go Mind Your Business, Wetin Concern You With Em Source Of Wealth Mtscheew, Bad Belle No Go Make Your Own Money.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by iluvpomo(m): 6:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Lol. Funny guy

Still not back home. I live outside London
Props for making that trip ...
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by nwoye72: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2018
this not nija and no one cares
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Hallabee1(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2018
so watin make we do
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2018
cool

Nawa o...
The way these people fly across d world eeh,
Like say na from Abuja to Nyanya!
Money!!!
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Olibboy: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I was there but you didn't see me posting pictures
oro oyan
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by GoshenNLA(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Show your support to our Eagles, Rep 9ja by ordering your Jerseys
� strictly Original 100%
Pls if interested, you can reach us via Whatsapp/Text message on *08139526894* or send us a DM
click here to Order https:///send?phone=2348139526894
Jerseys for other National teams available too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] / 2face Idibia's Mega Concert In Rwanda Flops, Less Than 50 People Showed Up - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.