Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Don’t Know About Semi-nude Pictures Of Me And Alex – Tobi Bakre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Know About Semi-nude Pictures Of Me And Alex – Tobi Bakre (771 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know About Semi-nude Pictures Of Me And Alex – Tobi Bakre by made4naijamusic: 3:49am On Jun 03, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 contestant, Tobi Bakre, has denied knowledge of the semi-nude picture of him and Alex which circulated on the Internet recently. In a chat with Sunday Scoop,

Tobi said,

“I don’t know of any picture. There are usually a lot of things written about me online; so, I don’t usually have the time to keep up or comment on things I don’t know about.”

Explaining the status of his relationship with Alex, Bakre said,

“Nothing has changed about my relationship with Alex. We are still good friends; that’s what it is and that’s what it will always be. I know that media usually links our name together but right now, I am focused on work. I am still close to former housemates that I see regularly such as Miracle and Alex. I only see Teddy A and Bambam once in a while but it’s all good vibes with everybody.”

On the lessons he has learnt upon leaving the Big Brother house, Bakre said,

“Within two months that I got out of the house, I have learnt several things and I try to stay around people with positive energy. I have learnt to keep my personal life private. It’s not everything about you that the world has to know. Fame is fleeting and it can be gone at anytime. While you’re out there, try to add value and impact the lives of people; let people know what you stand for. Of course, I want to entertain people, but I also want to make impact on the world. I believe I should be able to inspire people out there and teach them some life lessons.”

Highlighting his immediate plans for his career, he said,

“Right now, I have five major projects that I’m working on. The major one is my photo exhibition which would hold soon. I am also going to be starting my Youtube show – Tobi Live – soon. It’s going to involve me sitting down with respected individuals to deliberate on topical issues. I also have a social initiative where I’m partnering with some people and organisations. We would go to schools to teach children about crafts and how to monetise their creativity.”

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/i-dont-know-about-semi-nude-pictures-of-me-and-alex-tobi-bakre/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: I Don’t Know About Semi-nude Pictures Of Me And Alex – Tobi Bakre by TollaEstate: 3:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Naso na
Re: I Don’t Know About Semi-nude Pictures Of Me And Alex – Tobi Bakre by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:53am On Jun 03, 2018
We know you don't know nah.
How will you know?!
After all, yuor back was turn to the camera!!
Re: I Don’t Know About Semi-nude Pictures Of Me And Alex – Tobi Bakre by malware: 4:15am On Jun 03, 2018
How would you know?

Re: I Don’t Know About Semi-nude Pictures Of Me And Alex – Tobi Bakre by pemiakd: 5:53am On Jun 03, 2018
U sabi all this b4 u go work for bank. Sha do am well
Re: I Don’t Know About Semi-nude Pictures Of Me And Alex – Tobi Bakre by Nwandol: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2018
Its obviously photoshoped. If u zoom the pix u will see the head claimed to be Tobi's was placed above the writing

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know About Semi-nude Pictures Of Me And Alex – Tobi Bakre by jenniferlove(f): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video : Gay Man Leaks Video Claims He And Tekashi 6ix9ine Are Lovers!! / Tboss Shares A Beach Photo Displaying Her Hot Back View / Davido Brags About Selling Out 02 Arena Soon, To Compete With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.