Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional & Sunday School Manual 03/06/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional & Sunday School Manual 03/06/2018 (418 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Rhema For Living Devotional (Back Online) / 2022 CAC Sunday School Manual & Living Water Devotionals Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional & Sunday School Manual 03/06/2018 by banabest(m): 3:50am On Jun 03, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Sunday, 3rd June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalm Chapters 46,47&48_

➡TOPIC: *PLUG INTO DIVINE PROTECTION*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 34:7
_The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them._

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
In this world of wickedness, people are spending billions of
naira, dollars, pounds, euro looking for protection everyday all to no avail. A lot of gadgets have been manufactured to secure human protection, yet men are dying by the same gadgets. Men go ahead and put bullet proof everywhere, on their cars,
gates and even wear them only to die by cardiac arrest. Security men of various ranks stay awake on duty while men sleep, yet there are still cases of strange attacks that do not pass through the physical door or windows. No apparatus or gadgets can cage demons or prevent them from reaching man. The only escape from evil is plugging into Gods Divine protection through the platform of redemption. Except you are born again, you cannot escape the evil in the world. Speaking of the world, the Bible says, "... the whole world lieth in wickedness". 1 John 5:19. Man
devise hurt against man; those that should be their brother's
keeper are the ones selling off their brothers to the enemy. The only ark of security is Christ Jesus. It is His name that is a strong tower that the righteous run into and they are safe. But what gives
access to His name is salvation. When you have done that, you remain plugged into His divine protection by knowledge.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_Father, as I pray now, I declare my safety in your divine covering_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

1 Like

Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional & Sunday School Manual 03/06/2018 by banabest(m): 3:51am On Jun 03, 2018
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
SCHOOL OF THE SPIRIT
(Sunday' School) MANUAL
JUNE: �� *MONTH OF WISDOM.*
⬅ *Previous Topic*: _
_The importance of night vigil to prayers_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
�3rd June, 2018
*Lesson 22*

➡ *TOPIC:*_SOURCE OF WISDOM_
� *MEMORY VERSE:

*Proverbs 4:7*
_Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding._
� *BIBLE PASSAGES:*
2 Timothy 3:15, Psa. 119:98, Matt. 7:24-27
*CENTRAL THOUGHT*:
� _God is the source of wisdom_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

� *INTRODUCTION*
Wisdom is not a vice-principal, it is the principal thing. The problem is that many people use common sense and think it is wisdom. Your own wisdom will fail you "Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom, your labour continues. God's wisdom brings favour, while human wisdom brings labour (stress). Your personal wisdom is foolishness to God (1 Cor. 3:19).
➖➖➖➖ *OUTLINES*➖➖➖➖

*i. WHAT IS WISDOM?*

*ii. FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT WISDOM*

*I. WHAT IS WISDOM*
Wisdom is the right application of knowledge, so the proper application of knowledge is wisdom, and Understanding is the gateway to knowledge. Therefore
knowledge, wisdom and understand are interconnected.

*a. Knowledge is appending* truth or fact through reasoning.

*b. Understanding* is to grab the deeper form of knowledge e.g. the existence of God is beyond understanding. Wisdom is the ability to make sensible decisions and give good advice because of the experience and knowledge that you have. Therefore, wisdom gives good judgment. The Holy Ghost is the carrier of God's wisdom "But wisdom is profitable to direct" (Ecclesiastes 1:10b). Wisdom is for everybody but God's wisdom makes you
wiser than your colleagues and enemies, this is gotten
from the commandments (2 Timothy 3:15). You meditate
on it to get this wisdom. You must know the scripture
because this is the era of kingdom wisdom.

*II. FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT WISDOM*
1⃣ *The original wisdom comes from God's word (Psa. 119:98).* Wisdom is the key to exploits and excellence. Your adversaries will not be able to
2⃣ *Hearing God's word and doing it makes you a wise*

3⃣ *You can locate the answer to any problem in life from God's.*

4⃣ *The bible makes people wise.* It is an original wisdom packaged in book form available to all that are born again.

5⃣ *As a worshipper and follower* of Christ, you have
an access to His wisdom (Luke21:15).

6⃣ *When you act on any issue of life via the wisdom* of God in you, you become an impossible case for the devil to handle. With this wisdom, no devil can cut short your days.

7⃣ *Christ has called us out of darkness unto glory and virtue.* But this will not become a reality until we operate in the wisdom of God.

8⃣ *The wisdom of God* will unravel mysterious secrets unto you (Jer. 33:3, Deut.
29:29).

9⃣ *The wisdom of God commands blessing*(Proverbs 4:cool
� *You can access wisdom by asking* (James 1:5).

*❓ *QUESTION:*
1. How can you get wisdom to solve issues of life?
2. What does this wisdom basically do in a man's
life?

� *CONCLUSION:*.*
Wisdom is the principal thing, you need in life to go far.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayer*
_My Father My Father, endue me with the spirit of Wisdom & understand_

⏩ *NB: Sunday school is a key � to accessing God's word in the service , please don't be late to church. See you at the top*

2⃣0⃣1⃣8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard ‘waters For The Thirsty Soul Radio Devotional / Is Christianity Sexist ?? More than Islam? / Is God Really Slow In Judgement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.