Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles (19419 Views)

AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors / Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by lexy2014: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2018
kenzysmith:
Stop giving us hope jare with what I saw yesterday goalkeeper will be our link in the world cup stop this hype of a thing that guy is not even close to average, kenneth omeruo should not be taking to the world cup too many blunders we should avoid using balogun for more friendly games not to risk injury cas the guy is very frigie, so that he can be fully fit against croatia, brown idowu is very energertic n strong, m also impress with ebuei speed but still need to watch before crossing, we must win against croatia cas our group we be determine by goal difference cas a draw against croatia not good at all cas we will under pressure to beat stubborn iceland coach by our former coach ,before facing argetina so francis uzoho have to improve cas the defenders can do it alone, our target at the world cup should be 5pt from the group , then the quater finals is cool my candid advise
u are spot on about ebuehi. He has lightening pace but his crossing below par.
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by back2sender: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2018
Freeman59:

You are a shameless fool
Thank God you know he is an i.diot but you for also add lazy .
Majority of the youths we have this days are not just lazy but useless to THEMSELVES and the society.
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by SexytorresE(f): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2018
First half I was disappointed and I even gave up, until second half, I was impress. But still Nigeria Vs Argentina, Argentina win and over 2.5 grin thank me later
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by SexytorresE(f): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2018
otijah2:
Kelechi Nwakali is far much better than Onazi and Joel Obi join together.

They are just busy doing nothing
I don't like those 2 for any reason.
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by engrelvis(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Afobear:
them no qualify
chai!dey were gud sha.
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by Bundaweber: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2018
crazydude1:
undecided Lets be realistic, Nigeria CANNOT reach the semi-finals of the World Cup. Fairytale runs in the World Cup are almost unheard of. I won't be surprised if we crash out early in the group stage. Croatia are way better organized and consist of extremely skillful players (Modric, Kovacic, Rakitic, Perisic, Mandzukic e.t.c), We know the story with Argentina and Iceland is no fluke either. This team cannot beat Iceland with that shambolic performance against England. I wish them the best tho, but I don't think the quality of the team is up to par with that of their group opponents. ...and pls, stop the hyping. The team does not deserve it.

fairytale run, unheard of ? well two words for you south Korea.
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by DonMekino(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2018
My concern is that we are trying to play an overly technical match and not being physical enough wch is attribute of an African team...and we no get technical players to execute such and then our players are lightweight for the physical aspect.

1 Like

Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by joshmee4real(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2018
6Ebisco:
Frank Ilaboya, Chairman of the Edo State Football Association has urged Nigerians not to be discouraged over the country’s defeat to England at a friendly match played at Wembley Stadium on Saturday.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Gary Cahill and Harry Kane put England ahead after findng the net in the seventh and 35th minute of the first half.

Nigeria’s Alex Iwobi pulled a goal back in the 47th minute of the game to reduce the country goal deficit.

Ilaboya told NAN that the outcome of the encounter was not a bad result, adding that fans should be more concerned about the team’s quality of play in Russia.

“We all know friendly games are test matches, so I believe we did not do badly against England.

“I so much believe in the team and the ability of the players, individually they may not be skillful as the 1994 squad but they play as a team,” he said.

He urged the Super Eagles handler, Gehr Rohr, tor block all loopholes in the team before the kick-off of the mundial.

Bright Omokaro, an ex-international, told NAN that the team performed fairly against the 3 Lions of England.

Omokaro said that the coach needed to work on all the technical lapses in the team.

“We play fairly but the coach still have a lot of technical work to do in the team, there is no cohesion among the players.

“All these errors should be rectified and the players should also justify themselves by playing well, “he said.

NAN reports that the Super Eagles will play their last friendly match against Czech Republic before the World Cup in Russia.

Nigeria is in group D alongside Iceland, Argentina and Croatia

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/football-buffs-to-nigerians-dont-lose.html
which kind keeper be this? see as e distant himself from the team. No wonder he couldn't catch Kane's goal
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by kmaster007: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2018
upon all deir mouth way dem dey make.. so nah Wetin una won go do for Russia b dis....
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2018
With the group we are?hope won't work for us angry grin
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by Teeboi56: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2018
otijah2:

Bro ur head is their
U are sighted
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by Professurr(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2018
If Onazi and Joel Obi makes it to Russia then the coach has failed!
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by Youngkay94: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2018
I trust Nigeria coach......and I trust the boys
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by Youngkay94: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2018
12days to go........ Massive winning Assure....... #sportbetsonly

https://mobile.facebook.com/Yungkaylee-Fans-page-2026262894111073/
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by victrick105: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2018
Bundaweber:

fairytale run, unheard of ? well two words for you south Korea.

thanks for that reminder...I recently watch a replay of the 2002world cup, the odds were against Korea republic, but they shocked the world by knocking out three of Europe big team's, Italy, Spain and I can't remember the other team...many, Nigerians are too negative, it's just a reflection of who they are, hence why they country lags in progress.
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by poncedeleon: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2018
kenzysmith:
lars ledgerbach

This is the current coach. Lars was 2016

Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by kenzysmith: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
poncedeleon:

This is the current coach. Lars was 2016
alaye lars is the current technical adviser I know what am saying
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by youngsta(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
otijah2:

I agree.. the Nwakali brothers controlled the midfield against athletico madrid. everything don turn politics in nigeria. Onazi and Joel Obi shouldn't go to russia
Re: Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles by ghost3040: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
How can someone say if Nigeria wins d world cup he will forgive Buhari....My brother just say u don't have a forgiving spirit..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 / NFF Denies Appointing Paul Le Guen As Super Eagles Manager / Edinson Cavani Charged Over Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.