Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Meet Fortune Ibe Believed To Be The Tallest 15 Year Old In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Fortune Ibe Believed To Be The Tallest 15 Year Old In Nigeria (481 Views)

Meet Fortune Imerhion, The Producer Behind Mtbase’s ‘inside Life With Erica’ / Meet Fortune Ibe Believed To Be The Tallest 15-Year-Old In Nigeria (photos) / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Fortune Ibe Believed To Be The Tallest 15 Year Old In Nigeria by weIMPORT: 6:31am On Jun 03, 2018
A first glance at Fortune Ibe, one would be forced to think he is already in his early 20's. But the teenage who can be considered as the tallest teen in Nigeria is just 15 years old and he has become quite popular because of his unusual height.
[url][/url]
At 15, Fortune Ibe stands at 6 feet 9.5 inches. He is believed to be the tallest 15-year-old in Nigeria. He reportedly stated that he grows an average of 5 inches every year and added that he would love to play for the NBA( National Basketball Association).

At the moment, he is a Mass Communication student of Covenant University, having graduated from secondary school at a very young age.

He says his height makes people assume he's way older than he actually is.

"Everywhere I go, people don’t believe my age at all, I always cause unnecessary attention. Am proud of my height," he said.'He added: "We are all extremely tall in my family. My mom is 6 foot 1 inches, my dad is 6 foot 5 inches."

His eldest brother who is 21 years old is reportedly 7 feet tall, the second son who is 19 years old stands at 6 feet 5 inches, and the last son who is 11 years old is already as tall as 5 feet 9 inches.

https://lailasnews.com/meet-fortune-ibe-believed-to-be-the-tallest-15-year-old-in-nigeria/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

FK And His Wife In The Labor Room Before The Delivery Of Their Triplets / Wizkid, Davido, Falz Others Make 2018 Forbes Africa Under 30 List / You're Not Gonna Believe That This Short Movie Was Shot With A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.