Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) (1860 Views)

Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order / Why Do Security Accompany The Imams In The Haramain? / 2 Rival Muslim Imams Lead Their Groups In Prayers Inside The Same Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by OfficialRasheed: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Two Rival Muslim Imams Lead Their Groups In Prayers Inside The Same Place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOxTiRzWV_8
Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2018
Afonajs are a joke. See how they are avoiding this thread but will rush enter IPOB/Biafra threads.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2018
This just shows how these people view Yorubas as second-class Muslims.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Paperwhite(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2018
cheesy grin The rivalry have been there since antiquity.Usman Danfodio descendants have never regarded the hausa/western Muslims as not being the true type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by hucienda: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2018
So this is even true? Thought it was just the usual bants around here. smh

What a joke.

Making a mockery of the religion they follow.
Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Odingo1: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2018
grin ; grin grin grin grin
Hausa-Fulani believe that Yoruba muslims are fake kafuri muslims.
In the north few Yorubas that are there use to have their separate small mosque for their prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by OfficialRasheed: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2018
biafranation:
This just shows how these people view Yorubas as second-class Muslims.
I thought you Igbos were just being mischievous with statements like yours until I saw this video. So sad.

Why qas this thread brought here? I will reopen it in Politics section.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Where does it happen....
That a slave will lead his master in anything...

No where...
Please some people should know where they belong and stay there... Nawa oh
Don't let the sultan hear such report....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Odingo1: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
i thought you Igbos were just being mischievous with statements like yours until I saw this video. So sad
Most Yorubas dont live in the north and are not widely travelled but Igbos are widely travelled and have first class information of happenings in Nigeria.

In the north Yoruba muslims are not allowed to enter fulani mosque and when killings start, as Igbos are running Yorubas both muslims and non muslims will also be running, to Sunni muslims yoruba muslims are worst kind of muslims than the Shiites muslims.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by front2line: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Most Yorubas dont live in the north and are not widely travelled but Igbos are widely travelled and have first class information of happenings in Nigeria.

In the north Yoruba muslims are not allowed to enter fulani mosque and when killings start, as Igbos are running Yorubas both muslims and non muslims will also be running, to Sunni muslims yoruba muslims are worst kind of muslims than the Shiites muslims.

o se pathetic Igbo analyst, continue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by SLIMDON88: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2018
Officialrasheed take your time
Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2018
grin
Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by lordkush: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2018
I'm notch Muslim

y should a political thread be throw into a religious thread.

is nairaland trying to Islamise us by telling us to swear?

Who swear ep

bring sango, olokun, or anyone I go swear am
Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by lordkush: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
I thought you Igbos were just being mischievous with statements like yours until I saw this video. So sad.

Why qas this thread brought here? I will reopen it in Politics section.
mynd44 is a Muslim so what ?

must he rob it in our faces ?
Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Adukey(f): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2018
This is ridiculous, I'm so ashamed. Astagafirullah

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Aldebaran(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2018
Funny grin

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Mynd44: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
Am a born again christian and Jesus Christ is the son of God and saviour of the world.

I believe that Christianity is the only true and peacful religion .

Mynd44 is an afonja Muslim who will never be allowed to sight the moon or lead prayer in a Hausa/Fulani mosque till he meets his 72 virgins harlots in heaven

Yes I am. My real Name is Isiaka.

Happy now?

5 Likes

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by sanandreas(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2018
I believe in Jesus the Redeemer of the world. As for this Post I have no comment.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by chillychill(f): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mynd44:

Happy now?

shocked really ?Issalie kee
Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by tintingz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Confused set of people. grin

Tribalism + Religion = Problem

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Empiree: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Astagfurllah. This is so wrong but this is not the first time this happened. It is fitna. Making two congregations at the same time is contradictory to the purpose for which the congregation is legislated, which is to unite the Muslims and bring them together united as one hand. Additionally, it is a sign of division among the praying people.

If truly they base this on tribalism, wallahi, this is jahiliyah from both sides. But watching from this video, the rear congregation is more wrong whoever they are because iqama was already ongoing ahead of them. There is no need to bring Uthman dan fodio into this. Thats irrelevant.

It looks like this is daily obligatory prayer, probably not even jummah. This may also lead the people to make more than one congregation for the obligatory prayers at the same time with the pretext that the youth want to extend their prayer and the old to make it short. Therefore, we believe that it is not permissible to establish two congregations at the same time in one mosque.

The people in charge of the mosque should prevent this.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by AlBaqir(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Barrister Kassim writes:

"And this is the tragedy of disunity. Disunity distorts the true and pristine identity of Islaam. It changes the whole of Islam to something else. The danger of disunity validates the position that our unity is better than our five times daily prayers. We keep getting busy with the number of prayers per day while the identity, contents and effects of the prayers have become lost..."

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Empiree: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
What's so sad is that, the second congregation behind their imam see nothing wrong with this. They should just dispersed and joined the first congratulation and let him make fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by sorextee(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Are you kidding me?
grin never knew u be Muslim. How fasting?

Mynd44:

Happy now?
Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by lanzie90: 5:34am On Jun 06, 2018
This is d height of it. Those dat formed the 2nd congregation just embarassed Islam. Allah knows best. No race is greater tham another except in purity and righteousness.
I know Yoruba muslims that avoid observing Jumat in the north cos of their behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2018
sanandreas:
I believe in Jesus the Redeemer of the world. As for this Post I have no comment.
the one who was sent to Israel or which one?
Re: Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Op where did you see Fulani/Yoruba matters there?

(1) (Reply)

Does “the Ends Justify The Means” ? / Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read / Circumcision )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.