Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

OSINBANJO Reveals Why APC Must Continue In Office 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSINBANJO Reveals Why APC Must Continue In Office 2019 (497 Views)

APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye / Nigeria Must Continue To Exist: Obasanjo Rules Out Yoruba Nation, IPOB / Obasanjo Visits Afenifere After 20 Years, Says 'APC Must Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSINBANJO Reveals Why APC Must Continue In Office 2019 by Hopebaygist(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said that a four-year term is inadequate for political office holders to achieve their plans.

He stated this in a chat with Financial Times in Lagos, while answering a question on Nigeria’s manufacturing capabilities.

“There has been a lot of damage to the environment in terms of business and all that, but correcting that would take a while, don’t forget that we (this administration) are barely three years old. And we are focused on doing the right thing”, he said.

“I think that for anyone who is in office, it (four-year term) would be too small,

read full story here: https://naijaflow.com.ng/2018/06/03/osinbanjo-why-we-want-to-continue-in-office-2019/

source: Naijaflow.com.ng
Re: OSINBANJO Reveals Why APC Must Continue In Office 2019 by wallex1983(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2018
Honestly, the only reason why i would vote for APC will be if they present you as their flag bearer.

But for that clueless man you call boss, I'll rather prefer to vote another unknown clueless man.
Re: OSINBANJO Reveals Why APC Must Continue In Office 2019 by Anigreat: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2018
wallex1983:
Honestly, the only reason why i would vote for APC will be if they present you as their flag bearer.

Bro, even Osibanjo, doesn't deserve your vote.
Re: OSINBANJO Reveals Why APC Must Continue In Office 2019 by Omeokachie: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2018
Four years is enough if you have a well articulated plan.

The issue here is that APC did not have a plan and have ended up wasting the last 3yrs.

This is like a convict begging the judge for a second chance after being found guilty.

Oga, Nigeria is too precious for us to gamble with another 4yrs of our future, while your children are having society weddings or crashing N50m powerbikes.
Re: OSINBANJO Reveals Why APC Must Continue In Office 2019 by WATCHOVER(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2018
Omeokachie:
Four years is enough if you have a well articulated plan.

The issue here is that APC did not have a plan and have ended up wasting the last 3yrs.

This is like a convict begging the judge for a second chance after being found guilty.

Oga, Nigeria is too precious for us to gamble with another 4yrs of our future, while your children are having society weddings or crashing N50m powerbikes.
Don't mind them;. Nigerians are tired of gambling, Osibanjo and his master have failed and must be removed come 2019
Re: OSINBANJO Reveals Why APC Must Continue In Office 2019 by wallex1983(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Anigreat:

Bro, even Osibanjo, doesn't deserve your vote.

Individuality comes in here sir. I think he deserves mine

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Discussing Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous At Oxford University / Ekiti Assembly’s Ex-chief Whip Defects To APC / Plateau Massacre: Herdsmen Killed Only Christians To Make Nigeria A Muslim State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.