Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

In Between You And The Will Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Between You And The Will Of God (233 Views)

Names Of God In Nigerian Languages And Their Meanings / Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Between You And The Will Of God by jonatoye(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: In Between you and the will of God

WORD FOR TODAY
Something will always hinder a man from following and doing the will of God. Whatever you get outside the will of God for your life will never be considered as Original or the Best, it can only be called an alternative!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For Demas has forsaken me, having loved this present world, and has departed for Thessalonica--Crescens for Galatia, Titus for Dalmatia." (2 Timothy 4:10 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are several Demas in this world of today. People who will never submit themselves to the course of the Lord and His will for their lives on the account of worldly pleasure.

Many people on the account of self desires emanating from worldliness fail to choose the right spouse in marital destiny. Some people refuse to embark on the divine assignment given to them because it appears not to be lucrative. There are many so called men of God who gave themselves to serve mammon instead of delivering the message of God to souls placed under their care.

Your service to God may not be acceptable until you keep the way clear between you and the saviour. What God wants to do with your life will not come to reality until you deny yourself, carrying your cross and following Jesus every moment of your life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to deny myself from everything standing and hindering me from fulfilling my mandate in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Sin, Satan and Worldliness are the major hindrance between you and God!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Inspirational Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Something More Than Gold / How True Is This Story? A Church Read Entire Bible In One Day! / Buying Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.