Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? (1436 Views)

Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by greatsee: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
if you quite agree with me, Nigeria as a country has the highest notable and prestigious man of God. if you are to be call by God, which of the God servant will you emulate and give a reason...
Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pastor Paul of House on the Rock. No reason really but if you haven't been to his church then you haven't been to church at all.
Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
shivaclub.org
Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hebrews 12:2

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dr Paul Enenche Of Dunamis. Soo Down To Earth, Respectful, Dignified, Powerful....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by oaroloye(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
SHALOM!

greatsee:
if you quite agree with me, Nigeria as a country has the highest notable and prestigious man of God. if you are to be call by God, which of the God servant will you emulate and give a reason...

. MARK 9:33-40.

33. And he came to Capernaum:
and being in the house he asked them,

"What was it that ye disputed among yourselves
by the way?"

34. But they held their peace:
for by the way
they had disputed among themselves,
who should be the greatest.
35. And he sat down,
and called the Twelve,
and saith unto them,

"If any man desire to be first,
the same shall be last of all,
and servant of all.”

36. And he took a child,
and set him in the midst of them:
and when he had taken him in his arms,
he Said unto them,

37. "Whosoever shall receive
one of such children in my Name,
receiveth me:
and whosoever shall receive me,
receiveth not me,
but Him that sent me."

38. And John answered him,
saying,

"Master, we saw one
Casting out Devils in thy Name,
and he followeth not us:
and we forbad him,
because he followeth not us."

39. But Jesus Said,

"Forbid him not:
for there is no man
which shall do a Miracle in my Name,
that can lightly speak Evil of me.
40. "For he that is not against us
is on our part."

EXALTING MERE MEN IS FOOLISHNESS.

https://www.nairaland.com/3454223/holy-prophet-tb-joshua-more

For instance, we have this foul-mouthed fool exalting a man who brought about the death of 116 followers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Daddy Adeboye.He's too humbled and down to the earth
Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by sageb: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
W f kumuyi, the man is a worthy example, he fits the title.
Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by tijjanioyan: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2017
the most humble of them all,are those who always remove their cloths,at the expence of their dignity and defy what d consequences might be,more also insert their unholy pendulum into d the honey potts of their poor and innocent victims.Akure saga is d latest example.
Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by ScienceWatch: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

EXALTING MERE MEN IS FOOLISHNESS.

For instance, we have this foul-mouthed fool exalting a man who brought about the death of 116 followers.
I am the foul mouth fool this fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye is referring to.

Greatsee has asked an interesting question, "If you are to be call by God, which of the God's servants will you emulate and give a reason..."
Fake pastor bronchitis immediately became jealous and envious as is evidenced by his crude judgmental reply to Greatsee when he barked, "EXALTING MERE MEN IS FOOLISHNESS." What Fake pastor Bronchitis knows for sure is that his name will never come up as a
person worthy of emulation. That is enough to trigger his jealousy and envy.

Look at what his jealousy and envy of Prophet TB Joshua did to him, he has been bitterly slaving for more than 34 yrs to destroy the kind and extremely generous SCOAN church Nigeria. He used every cowardly, and cruel propaganda method to slander the great reputation of a kind, humble and forgiving man, TB Joshua.

The more pastor Bronchitis(aka Oaroloye) cowardly attacks TB Joshua, the more Prophet TB Joshua forgives and blesses him. It is well known that the nature of a coward is to bully kind people, they see it as a weakness. A coward sees forgiveness as a weakness. That is the nature of EVIL to harm you when they witness kindness, charity and love.
Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by petra1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I am the foul mouth fool this fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye is referring to.

Greatsee has asked an interesting question, "If you are to be call by God, which of the God's servants will you emulate and give a reason..."
Fake pastor bronchitis immediately became jealous and envious

Who's this Bronchitis
Re: Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? by ScienceWatch: 12:54am On Aug 27, 2017
petra1:

Who's this Bronchitis
Bronchitis (aka Oaroloye) is a man that oozes thick green Phlegm over the Holy scriptures in the hope of infecting everyone that reads it.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Escape For Your Life / MARY WORSHIP -by Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) / Just Trust God's Goodness And Pray In The Spirit - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.