Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? (1297 Views)

How We Produced And Sell Fake Engine Oil In Lagos - Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? by OgahBohz: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2018
WHY DO SHOPRRITE SELL FAKE ITEMS SOMETIMES ?

Honestly before now my I have heard two to three people say this, buh I didn't believe them until few weeks ago

SHOPRRITE do sell fake!

just last month I bought a crusader bathing soap..#750 and it kept darkening my skin and face which wasn't the case compared to the previous one I bought (at a local store)

last three weeks too my babe bought nivea cream ..and
now she's so hurt , she said its complete fake,..(the way she hates shopprite now ehn, my body just they sweet me, as per say my wallet go rest for now)

the annoying part is these items are usually 10 to 20% more expensive than the local store price even with their 99.99 supposed discount ...

please they need to check the kinda merchandizers they partner with ..

am sure many pple have similar experiences ..
somebody should epp us tell em

mods please this should be at the FP..
mynd44 and co.
Re: Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? by madridguy(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2018
I'm fed up with Nigeria my brother. You can hardly see anything original to buy again.

Food items is the worst of it all.
Re: Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2018
Banana boxers now has fake.. Mchew.
Re: Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? by SexyDenzel: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2018
I stopped buying a lot of stuff from Shoprite a long time ago. they sell a lot of fake stuff there. Some canned drinks. soaps, cream, soda, their chicken don't taste delicious, especially their soaps. Find a good supermarket in your city and buy from there.
Re: Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? by TSOM(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2018
"...Just last month I bought a crusader bathing soap..#750 and it kept darkening my skin and face which wasn't the case compared to the previous one I bought (at a local store)..."

Dude, you unwittingly let something slip - you bought the soap in hopes of it lightening your skin.

You've been bleaching.
Re: Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? by OgahBohz: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2018
TSOM:
"...Just last month I bought a crusader bathing soap..#750 and it kept darkening my skin and face which wasn't the case compared to the previous one I bought (at a local store)..."

Dude, you unwittingly let something slip - you bought the soap in hopes of it lightening your skin.

You've been bleaching.

its not a a bleaching soap,
do your research on it.

buh wait even if it was sef..

na your skin?
na your bleach?
na your money ?

so somebody cannor bleach in peace ? abi?

monitoring spirit
Re: Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? by OgahBohz: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2018
SexyDenzel:
I stopped buying a lot of stuff from Shoprite a long time ago. they sell a lot of fake stuff there. Some canned drinks. soaps, cream, soda, their chicken don't taste delicious, especially their soaps. Find a good supermarket in your city and buy from there.

may God help us oo
Re: Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? by TSOM(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
OgahBohz:

its not a a bleaching soap,
do your research on it.

buh wait even if it was sef..

na your skin?
na your bleach?
na your money ?

so somebody cannor bleach in peace ? abi?

monitoring spirit

You are all touch emotional and very defensive. That in itself is the proof we need to confirm my earlier assertion.

Thanks for proving us right, mister. smiley
Re: Why Do Shopprite Sell Fake Items Sometimes? by OgahBohz: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
TSOM:

You are all touch emotional and very defensive. That in itself is the proof we need to confirm my earlier assertion.

Thanks for proving us right, mister. smiley

yet you still failed to tell me how e take concern you..

OK like I said earlier ..I DEY BLEACH ..

NOW COME AND BEAT ME NA ...

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Dies Along With Others After Boarding Vehicle With Gang Members. Photos / Nigerian Lecturer Dies After A Racist Attack In Russia (Photos) / Two Ladies Spoted Fighting Over A Guy On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.