Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,868,499 members, 6,884,363 topics. Date: Friday, 27 May 2022 at 07:12 PM

Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System (976 Views)

How To Install Ubuntu Linux On Your PC / I Need A Laptop Of Not More Than 55k..basically 3hours Plus On Internet / How To Install Free SSL For Nginx Web Server On Ubuntu 16.04 Or Ubuntu 18.04 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System by Oworock(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2018
Notepad Plus Plus can help you edit all for of codes and mange your text files. Notepad++ has become the leading text editor since the initial for the ability to edit over 50 programing languages at a go without external software needed

If you love to use Notepad++ on Ubuntu, this tutorial will guide you through how to install notepad++ without using wine on your distro. Although, Notepadqq is also available as an alternative to Notepad++ but your interest differ.

Wine is a full name for Wine Is Not an Emulator, this is a software that enabled you to operate a windows software on Ubuntu without stress. Snap is a universal package on Linux which is almost required to for all libraries to work.

Install Notepad++ from Ubuntu Software
Go to Ubuntu Software on your device and read more

https://oworock.com/2018/06/install-notepad-ubuntu-17-10-18-04-via-snap.html
Re: Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System by oyekanwahab(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Notepad ++ is good too

But if you try sublime 3

I can assure you your life would not remain the same if you learn all the function
Re: Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System by Oworock(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
oyekanwahab:
Notepad ++ is good too

But if you try sublime 3

I can assure you your life would not remain the same if you learn all the function

I will try it, and will update you. Hope I don't need to use wine for it?
Re: Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System by oyekanwahab(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oworock:

I will try it, and will update you. Hope I don't need to use wine for it?

no u don't need it

Sublime

(1) (Reply)

Specs And Price Of Dell XPS 13 (2018) Laptop / I Cannot See My Cd/dvd Drive. Any Solutions Please / Has Anyone Bought An Item Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.