Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

P-square Continues To Be Top Nigerian Musician Facebook Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Continues To Be Top Nigerian Musician Facebook Page (900 Views)

Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys / Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Continues To Be Top Nigerian Musician Facebook Page by IBEXY(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
The proof is in the pudding, as they say, PSquare are still the kings when it comes to Facebook.
The list below was compiled by the website: Fameplex - if you add dot com, na you sabi.

Having a large fan base does not always translate to engagement or popularity - meaning, you may show 1 million fans but only 100 visit the page regularly!

Popularity among your fans is another important metric. You may have 1 million fans but on a daily basis, how many of those fans mention your brand name on Facebook?

WizKid has not done badly in the last one week - as seen here. He was mentioned like 42,000 times. Davido follows closely with 37,000.

Now compare that to the Fans kings (PSquare). They only got mentioned 4,500 times despite having over 5 million fans. Even Koko master (Dbanj) did better than them on popularity.

Take a look at the engagement figure as well, this is the number of people commenting or reacting to your posts. I suppose PSquare is loosing here because they have not posted a thing for ages on Facebook.

Is PSquare disappearing before our very eyes?

(disclaimer: I am affiliated to the site: fameplex - we compile social media metrics as seen on the table below.)

Re: P-square Continues To Be Top Nigerian Musician Facebook Page by IBEXY(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2018
And this is how P-Square fans have grown over the last 7 days - it would appear they are loosing more than they are gaining:

Even Bobriski is growing faster!

(disclaimer: I am affiliated to the site: fameplex (if you add dot com, na u sabi) - we compile social media metrics as seen on the table below.)

Re: P-square Continues To Be Top Nigerian Musician Facebook Page by IBEXY(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Side by side Bobriski versus P-Square as seen on fameplex (if u add dot com na u sabi)

Re: P-square Continues To Be Top Nigerian Musician Facebook Page by IBEXY(m): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2018
Updates:

These are the Top Nigerian New pages on Facebook for the week.

As said earlier, having millions of fans does not always translate to engagement - especially if you don't post anything daily.
However some of the above pages have fans going to their website directly for news instead of the Facebook page.

GossipMill Nigeria continues to rock. on Average, they were mentioned about 1.2 million times (popularity) on Facebook this week. The secret, I guess, is because they post regularly. They posted a minimum of 72 times this week alone.

However, at any one time, only about 7 thousand people engaged with (reacted) to those posts. That is pretty huge if you ask me.

(disclaimer: I am affiliated to the site: fameplex (if you add dot com, na u sabi) - we compile social media metrics as seen on the table below.)

Re: P-square Continues To Be Top Nigerian Musician Facebook Page by Bluezy13(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2018
What's the usefulness of this information??
Re: P-square Continues To Be Top Nigerian Musician Facebook Page by IBEXY(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
What's the usefulness of this information??
Among other things:

A) Marketing/ Advertising
Imagine if you know all the top Facebook pages with the highest number of fan engagement and you are an advertiser.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Caught Dancing Shaku Shaku To Wizkid Soco / Richard Mofe Damijo Shares Adorable Photo With His Grand Kids / Internet Darling Taju Meets Wife Of Oyo State Governor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.