Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

#bringbackgej: Are You For Or Against The Campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackgej: Are You For Or Against The Campaign? (518 Views)

2023: Group Launches #bringbackgej Project, Pledges To Fund Campaigns / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bringbackgej: Are You For Or Against The Campaign? by OfficialAwol(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
The Igbo have an adage that loosely translates to, "after a bride has married two grooms, she will choose which is better".

This is the clear situation of Nigeria right now after three years of Buhari administration. Nigerians of all works of life, have all testified that we've never had it this bad since after 1984. In comparison to GEJ administration therefore, we all can agree that, despite the campaign of calumny, we were better off.

Thinking recently, I recalled how GEJ administration had long and short term plans. It practical and realistic plans towards taking the country forward. Most indices were pointing positive. I could see where the country would be in 20 years because things were predictable due to laid down plans.

This has therefore led me to start this campaign for PDP to bring GEJ as its presidential flagbearer. Pairing with Tambuwal would be a masterstroke in my thinking. This is because most Nigerians have come out to say they do not care where the president comes from so long as he delivers the dividends of democracy. Zoning is unconstitutional. For how long would we dwell in trying not to anger a section of the country which keeps making them feel like demigods.

GEJ had his flaws, granted, every human does. But he's the best thing to have happened to this country since 1999, not forgetting Yar'adua his master. Let's do away with these old cargoes deciding where our loyalty go. Let's do away with the old ways and give way for the new ways.

I'm personally starting this campaign for GEJ to come back and would campaign for a tinkering with the constitution that would allow him lead Nigeria for as long as Kim Jung Un led Singapore until it moved from third to first world country.

So what's your thoughts? Are you for or against?

Re: #bringbackgej: Are You For Or Against The Campaign? by cardoso514: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
For

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bringbackgej: Are You For Or Against The Campaign? by zombieserum(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
I will vote Jonathan again and again not because he is perfect but because he would have set a standard for younger and brighter minds to take over from him unlike the old brainless dullard who have no example to set than violence and nepotism.

Now that Jonathan have left the seat for the dullard to show the world how foolish he is what next for BMC zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bringbackgej: Are You For Or Against The Campaign? by OfficialAwol(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
cardoso514:
For

This is the social media era. if we take it up we can do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bringbackgej: Are You For Or Against The Campaign? by pword: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
EVEN IN MY VILLAGE MEETING THERE RE MUCH MORE COMPETENT LEADERS THAN JONATHAN,HOW MUCH MORE ALAIGBO AND NIGERIA IN GENERAL. PLEASE WE NEED PURPOSEFUL LEADERS IN NIGERIA AND THEY CAN BE FOUND IN ALL TRIBES IN NIGERIA NOT BUHARI AND JONATHAN. TUFIAKWA! I REFUSE TO GO BACKWARDS.

1 Like

Re: #bringbackgej: Are You For Or Against The Campaign? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
For GEJ,miss capable cabinet
Re: #bringbackgej: Are You For Or Against The Campaign? by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
It is foolish of your to hold onto the illusion that there are no other competent leaders out there. Kingsley Moghalu comes across to me as a very good option. Why GEJ again.

Please be careful before I rain curses on you. We again are done with all the cluelessness, drunkenness and that rich of Peshe. Away with GEJ

1 Like

Re: #bringbackgej: Are You For Or Against The Campaign? by Cjrane2: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
I love GEJ but i don't think the solution to the bad governance we have seen with Buhari is merely to go back to GEJ.

There are capable northerners that understand Nigeria who can be supported to complete the turn of the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Just In: 9 Killed In Niger Suicide Attacks / Name Charges Members To Donate Towards Waziri Atiku Abubakar Nomination FORM. / Buhari: Dictator, Religious Sentiment, Nepotism...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.