Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Must Read: Neptune mask Season one - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Must Read: Neptune mask Season one (373 Views)

10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / The Mask And Other Short Story / Behind The Mask - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read: Neptune mask Season one by lizfrosh: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chapter one
There was peace and harmony among the south and north tribe of neptune, Until one fateful day when the king of the north tribe had an illness the priest of both the north and south tribe had no cure or solutions they consulted their gods and many sacrifice were made but there was still no solutions .
As the day went by the king health get worser and the people of neptune where sad about the illness but there was nothing there could do about the illness. The king had a son named Furry he was a proud person and the north tribe of neptune did not like him at all but there is nothing they could do about it and he is the heir to the throne.
Three days later the king of the north tribe died, the people were extremely sad and they prayed that his son furry would rule them well. The burial was a great one the king of south tribe of neptune was also present at the burial ceremony.
Re: A Must Read: Neptune mask Season one by lizfrosh: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chapter two
A year later after the king of the north tribe died, Furry his son ascended the throne and every thing was going on fine in the north tribe. One morning Eva the wife of Furry was discussing the matters about the north tribe kingdom.
Queen Eva: My darling the way you are doing good is too much.
King Furry: Why do you say so.
Queen Eva: You are not making them work hard in order to improve the economy or dont you see how the south tribe are fairing .
King Furry: It seems you are making sense oo.
The north tribe population was larger than the south tribe and at that the south tribe economy was fast developing than the north tribe.
King furry could not sleep throughout the night he was thinking about what his wife told him in the morning. He had a dream where waged a war between the south tribe where he killed their king and made the south tribe people become his slaves and he became the king of neptune.
Re: A Must Read: Neptune mask Season one by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Following

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: Neptune mask Season one by lizfrosh: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chapter three
King furry was really confused about what his wife told him and now he had this mysterious dream.
One hot afternoon the King Furry and his advisers were discussing matters pertaining to the development for the northern tribe when
the guards to the palace of the northern tribe brought in a neptunian named avra who was accused of stealing from the King's Garden.
Head Guard : Your Highness this man was found stealing from your garden.
Avra: Please dont kill me i am a orphan and i got lost while looking for my pet.
King Furry: Which tribe are you from?
Avra: i am from the south tribe.
King furry smiles and takes a deep breadth.
Adviser 1: i said it these south tribe are thieves.
Avra: Please dont kill me i was hungry that why i plucked the fruit from your garden.
King Furry: This is my final judgement you will become one of my slaves.
King furry stands up and goes into the bed room.

(1) (Reply)

Writers, Here Is How To Earn Translating Simple Sentences To Nigerian Languages / . / Before 25 (true Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.