Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) (37539 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Osibanjo and Amaechi should prepare for another crying session in Benue.
Where are the following BMC
Gavelslam
Buhariguy
Madridguy
Ihateyoymod
Alen4smith
ACE1010
Yarimo
Sarrki
Sarkin
Ngeneukwuenu
Sirjamo
Throwback
Silastemplar
Come and see the dividends of this APC led democracy people of Benue are enjoying.
What did these innocent souls do to deserve this? If Buhari responds to this herdsmen killings the way the bmc responds to issues online, by now we won't have this disaster.

PDP politicians are d ones sponsoring these killings all in a bid to get power back ...open your eyes pple, these guys r desperate and would go ny length
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Motion123(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
swiz123:
Benue people are Lilly-livered.

Why can't they attack those herders for once.

fg will say it herdsmen and farmer clashes and it is only the herdsmen that are attacking?? No time has the farmer attacked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Benue people them swear for una Abi una head no correct. Sleep with one eye open for Christ sake and do the needfull Haba. Na only una cone dey Nigeria wey person no go hear word again.
Una go see lion run una go still see lion shit una go still run.
Cow meat don hungry una so tay if una see cow una go call am broda. Guys make una wake up me I don tire for una matter haba na only una dey Nigeria Abi na only una waka come.
I am tired of crying and praying and reading about you people that can't help your selves guess you people are the lazy Nigerian youths amongst us.
Na Wetin self
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Throwback: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
searchlight:
that's only if he fetched infested firewood. Benue people killed Igbo's during the war, they killed women and children seeking asylum in their place and as if that's not enough they enthroned this national disaster called buhari and called us 5% the afonjas said igbos lack political calculations and today the same afonjas are campaigning against the dullard. so Benue people deserved to be killed and they should enjoy their 97% while it last

An Igbo man will despise anyone who exhibits his own right to self ambition when he should have supported the Igbo ambition.

What you refused to say in typical Igbo fashion is that Benue "betrayed" you like the Yorubas or NigerDelta did, so as a typical Igbo who has the uncommon ability to nurture hatred from a delusional belief in entitled loyalty, Benue should continue to suffer until they drop their own ambitions in support of an ambition desired for them by the Igbo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Throwback:

So because I enlightened you on how your failed propaganda for a useless Jonathan, also known globally as an ineffectual buffoon, did not hand over any fallacious fastest growing economy to the Buhari regime, that suddenly made me a BMC?

The same Buhari that I criticise for his failings and that I don't want reelected?

While you went on a thread that highlighted one of many failures and corruption scandals of the Jonathan regime, concerning abandoned gas stoves at the Abuja stadium that were undersupplied for an overinflated project, and started defending a criminal regime like a slave of corruption.

Aren't you a shameless Nigerian that you had no word of admonition at all for the Jonathan regime for such waste of over N9B for which N5B was already released to accomplish nothing?

Political sycophants like you are a nuisance to this nation. And the loss of easy funds from ATM Dasuki that has now impoverished a useless cabal that does not know how to work a honest job for honest money, is what has pushed you to your distress sales career.

I can only imagine how many distress sales of properties from corruption, the likes of Olisa Metuh would have been forced to make after ATM Dasuki was decommissioned.

Fastest growing economy my ass.

What is this nonsense?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by searchlight: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
seniormallam:
some families just lost their loved one's, haba are you a rebot ? Emotion is one of those thing that differentiate humans from robot, use your head na, abi na software u dey use?
I hope you dey get this emotions when igbos are been killed. define hypocrisy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Throwback: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
searchlight:
no they can't. they are saving their strength to fight ipob terrorists. what's happening there is just communal clashes. I wish, pray everyday for this Benue people to be wiped out of this earth by Fulani herdsmen and when buhari comes back in 2019 my prayers and wishes will come true

Spoken in typical Igbo mindset.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
mrmattolanrewaju:
Benue citizens arise and fight for your dear land. if u can't fight for ursef why don't u fight for the sake of coming generations and ur pregnant women. The govt will only sympathize with u And won't do wat is necessary, rise up get arms attack the so called fulanis in their base ambush them as they've done to you. Defend yourselves and ur land. If you don't, no one will.

Attack is the best form of defence.
. WORD WORD MY BROTHER.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by orjaha(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
So this is the way they want to change this country?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by akiOYIBO: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Marcelo290:
I place a curse on this marauding herdsmen, May it never be well with them and those backing them, AMEN!

This is above politics and tribal sentiments, let's join hands together to condemn this evil act. Fulani headsmen are worse than terrorists.
So after joining hands all you would want is just to "condemn", Am not sure you av been in the country. If the people of Benue are serious about joining hands, they should begin with their political leaders who are all accomplice to their menace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by EzeNri(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
TheCabal:
Birnin Gwari and Zamfara also get attacked, who no media attention

See why I say most Christians in Nigeria are idiots. Even though they have the most educated populace, they are also are have the most drunks, pros.titutes, and the likes. Christians drunkards, CAN e.t.c have turned Benue into a reality show. Folks who could have really made a difference, stayed away because the educated Christians first called it, ethnic cleansing, then religious cleansing today, then APC, then PDP, now its just "people killed in Benue"

Nigerians youth are the worst set of Nigerian generations ever produced. They complain, the government is bad, but when they crawl to the west, the either turn into beggars, husbands to their grandmothers school mother, pros.titutes, fraudsters. Less than 1 in 20 have a descent job, that does not entail scrubbing shit of bathroom floors, or working 28hrs in a 24hrs day.

One idiot called Falz, made a video ; he did well but the fool decided that it would be good if the tore a Nigerian flag and presented it on t.v. And nobody noticed the torn flag. As usual the Christians are drunk and the Muslims are mostly uneducated.

He torn the white part of the flag which represents peace. Try to be creative in your thinking. My pickin go school.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by EzeNri(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sarkin:

THIS IS VERY HORRIBLE AND GOD SHALL DESTROY THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THIS AND SUCH ATROCITIES

I BLAME THE USELESS STATE GOVERNMENT FOR INCOMPETENCE.
Your Commander-in-Chief is the problem Zom B.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ingocof(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
And someone is saying these are just communal clash? I beg to disagree. Now it so clear that war has been declared on certain tribes, ethnic and religion, Trump shouldn't waste time he needs to stand for this people as he has promised
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Soulless:

THE KILLERS JIHADISTS HAVE THE BACK OF NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT/MILITARY

WHAT WOULD THE MEN DO?
HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF PROTESTERS BEEN SHOT BY THE MILITARY OF PROTESTING AGAINST KILLING?
I remember back then in my place, after election, the loser was sworn in by Adams Oshiomole (APC, Edo) all the boys in the local government nearly brought the whole town down. A state of emergency was called immediately. Why can't these people protest I mean real riot like burning government houses and police station? If they don't, fulani herdsmen will still kill them so they have nothing to lose anymore it's better to die fighting than wait for half humans to come and kill you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by bamoski(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
searchlight:
that's only if he fetched infested firewood. Benue people killed Igbo's during the war, they killed women and children seeking asylum in their place and as if that's not enough they enthroned this national disaster called buhari and called us 5% the afonjas said igbos lack political calculations and today the same afonjas are campaigning against the dullard. so Benue people deserved to be killed and they should enjoy their 97% while it last

This comes off as a retard trying so hard to make a point.

If ipod pigs tries thesame nonsense they did in 67 the same fate shall still await them.

They better learn how to think with their brain not with the darkest part of their miserable bodies

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by searchlight: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
bamoski:

This comes off as a retard trying so hard to make a point.

If ipod pigs tries thesame nonsense they did in 67 the same fate shall still await them.

They better learn how to think with their brain not with the darkest part of their miserable bodies
and that has made the zoo any better? the zoo will know no peace and that's my everyday prayer point and I'm winning cuz the zoo is a shithole
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by searchlight: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Throwback:

Apparently you are one of those that are still miserable that an ineffectual buffoon was sacked by the same people who voted him in.

Get it into your thick bigoted anarchy craving Igbo skull, the citizenry have every right to sack any useless employee of theirs.

If the new employee also proves to be useless, he will also be sacked without any apologies to the previous useless employee.
rightly said but for the time being Benue should enjoy their plight and stop this public nuisance.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by searchlight: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Throwback:

I only came here to address the idiot that mentioned my name.

I addressed that idiot who knows why he mentioned me, I did not address you, except you are a fellow idiot.

Having read your posts on this thread, I can see you are the typical Igbo that delights to any news of anarchy.

So enjoy that which delights you.
lolsss as if the zoo has ever been a lawfully society. lolsss
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Marcelo290:
I place a curse on this marauding herdsmen, May it never be well with them and those backing them, AMEN!

This is above politics and tribal sentiments, let's join hands together to condemn this evil act. Fulani headsmen are worse than terrorists.

Curses will not achieve anything, the youths of these communities need to come together and fight back, slaughter any Fulani herdsmen that enters Benue territory..That is the only solution right now..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by onadana: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
swiz123:
Benue people are Lilly-livered.

Why can't they attack those herders for once.

See abled lily livered men..Cowards.Cant do nothing..they all go to sleep with eyes closed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Marcelo290(m): 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
I 'd rather whoop de pathetic ass of de benue dumbos who refuse to fight back. This shows that Igbos are de only people with balls in this country. Only people that have refused to lick de anus of fulani/hausa slave masters.Others are to jittery to even talk.
Mind you, I'm Igbo too. Just pray such doesn't come our way and stop the useless chest beating. I have been to Benue and Most of these killings happen in timid rural areas, these Fulani headsmen are not conventional like you think and the government has refused to give them arms.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Marcelo290(m): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
akiOYIBO:

So after joining hands all you would want is just to "condemn", Am not sure you av been in the country. If the people of Benue are serious about joining hands, they should begin with their political leaders who are all accomplice to their menace.
How are the Political leaders accomplice to their menace? You people would just jump in to comment on issues you have no knowledge of. Mind you, Benue is my main base even though I've been out for a while.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by bellotaofeek: 4:10am On Jun 04, 2018
Buhari, what have you done to check this people? We know how u dealt with IPOB for goodness sake. This is getting out of hand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by rafabenitez: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Very sad. Buhari is going back to Daura come 2019!! Please Benue people, I know they will come and shed their crocodile tears again. It will not help or stop these killings. Just get ready to send Buhari Back to Daura!!

lipsrsealed embarassed
d first tym u hv made sense,nwedene.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

PDP politicians are d ones sponsoring these killings all in a bid to get power back ...open your eyes pple, these guys r desperate and would go ny length

And the Buhari is sitting in Aso rock watching PDP destroy his government by destroying lives and properties. The Buhari I know will never allow PDP destroy his government.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by docadams: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2018
brainhgeek:
First picture looks photoshoped to me.
Condolence to Benue however

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE,
PHOTOSHOP, PHOTOSHOP, PHOTISHOP

People suffereth themselves for lack of knowledge. Three pages and only one post reflects the propaganda from a known purveyor of falsehooh - Igbere tv. Terrible.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by fucktoto: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2018
[s]
TheCabal:

See why I say most Christians in Nigeria are idiots. Even though they have the most educated populace, they are also are have the most drunks, pros.titutes, and the likes. Christians drunkards, CAN e.t.c have turned Benue into a reality show. Folks who could have really made a difference, stayed away because the educated Christians first called it, ethnic cleansing, then religious cleansing today, then APC, then PDP, now its just "people killed in Benue"

Nigerians youth are the worst set of Nigerian generations ever produced. They complain, the government is bad, but when they crawl to the west, the either turn into beggars, husbands to their grandmothers school mother, pros.titutes, fraudsters. Less than 1 in 20 have a descent job, that does not entail scrubbing shit of bathroom floors, or working 28hrs in a 24hrs day.

One idiot called Falz, made a video ; he did well but the fool decided that it would be good if the tore a Nigerian flag and presented it on t.v. And nobody noticed the torn flag. As usual the Christians are drunk and the Muslims are mostly uneducated.

[/s]

and after all the rants you couldn't reference the government's inefficiency because you're a zombified APC.

instead it's falz's music and christians you want to blame for benue killings, not your foooolani mooooooslim brothers.

asalamyalekum, though.

please no insults, i'm fasting.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by BilliBaron: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2018
The funny thing is that this people don't even care. Can't they contribute money to buy a gun and protect themselves or they are waiting for the state to turn to IDPs State.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2018
TheCabal:

you are a big fool....what stops you from bring incidents that happens in Zamfara here....i will be very much interested in it....i condemn evil in all ramification ...

please use your brain and do the right thing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2018
clarocuzioo:

And the Buhari is sitting in Aso rock watching PDP destroy his government by destroying lives and properties. The Buhari I know will never allow PDP destroy his government.
good responds
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by bamoski(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
searchlight:

I have no reply for the less privileged in the society.

10th class citizens mean nothing to me

lzaa come and carry this garbage to the oza room and do what you know how to do best. Nonsense

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
bamoski:

I have no reply for the less privileged in the society.

10th class citizens mean nothing to me

lzaa come and carry this garbage to the oza room and do what you know how to do best. Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) / Wanted Killer Cultists Beaten Mercilessly By Youths In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.