Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way (1165 Views)

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / No Human Deserves To Be Treated This Way- Nigerian Female Student In China / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Straight to the point...

I'd go ballistic and there's sure gonna be an emergency.

Mynd44 what would you do?

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by Mariangeles(f): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
SOMEBODY will be crossing OVER to the other SIDE and it's neither me nor my sister! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by walexGodson(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
I can't say what I will do now,let me think
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by oshe11: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
I would tell him thank you sir
She married you so let her bear the brunt

The Way I go take blow he throat ehhhhnnnnn.....
He go gasp for air but he no go see any to breathe in
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
oshe11:
I would tell him thank you sir

She married you so let her bear the brunt

The Way I go take blow he throat ehhhhnnnnn.....

He go gasp for air but he no go see any to breathe in

Had to scroll down very fast because I didn't believe that first sentence. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by oshe11: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Had to scroll down very fast because I didn't believe that first sentence. Lol...
Hahahhahaahhaahahahha
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by OgahBohz: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
I'll calmly separate em, .
then make sure they divorce immediately ...

after 2yrs of divorce , I'll come back and dedicate one night for him..
I'll arrange my goons to tie him down . and start ...

I'll remove all his teeth with pliers one by one ,
slice one ear,
cut five left fingers

cut five right toes
remove one eye ball..
and set him FREE.. since
..I have a forgiving heart . I'll forgive him afterwards..
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by Nathp9(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
OgahBohz:

slice one ear,

cut five left fingers

cut five right toes

remove one eye ball..

and set him FREE.. since

Your Head Dey Dere
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
OgahBohz:

slice one ear,

cut five left fingers

cut five right toes

remove one eye ball..

and set him FREE.. since

And I thought i could be savage... Chai.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2018
i would separate them and ask this mad man what could possibly make him treat her in such a poor way... then i would turn to my sister and ask her to go pack her bags in order to never see this man again. if she refuses to leave that same instance (for ANY reason whatsoever) i will step back and ask this man to carry on abusing her.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by Heavance(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
SOMEBODY will be crossing OVER to the other SIDE and it's neither me nor my sister! angry
You will be surprise she will go back to him.
The best you can do is to stop the abuse at that moment, take her somewhere to calm her head, but never join the fight...... joining the fight could disgrace you eventually.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by dnawah(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Straight to the point...
I'd go ballistic and there's sure gonna be an emergency.

Mynd44 what would you do?
i will tell him to write his will
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Being Treated This Way by Professorcplus(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
If he doesn't care about her hair then what does my hair means to him? probably grass smiley

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Arrested For Sending Nude Pictures To Students / Husband Broke Wife's Leg Thinking It Was A Snake / Young Boy Kills Self Trying To Satisfy Curiosity On Death By Hanging (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.