Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I NEED GAY NIGERIAN GUYS IN THE USA. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I NEED GAY NIGERIAN GUYS IN THE USA. (1611 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / Any Nigerian Gay Guys In The Usa. / Are There Any Gay Nigerian In The Usa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I NEED GAY NIGERIAN GUYS IN THE USA. by Manolapix(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2010
[size=20pt]if you are a gay Nigerian in the usa , holla at me. i need gay naija friends who i can relate to, or even a lover.  [/size]wink
Re: I NEED GAY NIGERIAN GUYS IN THE USA. by otitoju1: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2010
If you are looking for a Gay partner talk to the owner of segungele dot com he is a well know gay figure in the nigerian community in Houston Texas. All his contact details are listed on his website, segun olaleye does not discriminate as long as you can ram him from behind.

He proudly claims to have DSL (dick sucking lips )

Hope the information helps.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lesbian / I'm Single And Searching! / 'sex Is Real Evidence Of True Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.