Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Engineering Degree Or Priesthood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Engineering Degree Or Priesthood (618 Views)

2YEARS PART-TIME DEGREE! HND Conversion To B.sc. / I Chose Night Club Over Priesthood To Enjoy Life— Olumese / Throw Away That Degree Otherwise You Will Die Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Degree Or Priesthood by Rayen(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please my dear nairalanders,help me am in a state of confusion right now and is aboUT my career(future). My dream was to become a certified engineer but when I joined the Altar Boys association when I was 12 then, I started having a change of mind of whether to become a Catholic priest or an engineer.
The funniest part of it is that my friends and other family relations are encouraging me to go and I have wrote jamb thrice now, this recent one that past will make it the third. And the score was OK and am 19years old. So please brethren advice in which part to take, so I won't make a wrong decision for my self. Thanks
Re: Engineering Degree Or Priesthood by Rayen(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lalastica please move this to FP
Swim move this to the promise land

(1) (Reply)

'how God Used Mavin Singer, Dija To Help Me When I Was Really Down' - Big Broth / Which Company Will Fall First: Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon Or Microsoft?? / Obasanjo Approves Ejike Chukwu As 2019 Imo Governor Under ADC Amist Ohakeem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.