Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

This Is Nigeria,i Think Falz Deserve A Grammy For This Song(do You Agree?) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Is Nigeria,i Think Falz Deserve A Grammy For This Song(do You Agree?) (485 Views)

Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song / Wizkid Wins First-Ever Grammy For ‘Brown Skin Girl’ / Why Davido Has Never Been Nominated For A Grammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Nigeria,i Think Falz Deserve A Grammy For This Song(do You Agree?) by drezzyx(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Except you live in the Forest, that’s the only reason you might not know Falz’s “This IsNigeria” song is the biggest thing on the Internet right now.

With over 3million views on Youtube in less than 1 week, “This Is Nigeria” might eventually become the “Biggest song of the Year 2018“.

With P. Diddy, CNN, BBC and almost every well to do Nigeria giving Accolades and reposting the Videos, it’s right to say Falz did an amazing evergreen content that can stand the test of time.

The song addresses the abnormalities going in the country in a visually appealing form and on a danceable beat.

As far as we are concerned, no song released by any Nigerian has been able to gather/pulled so much attention/buzz within such a very short period of time.

Looking at the progress the song is still making ���

� Do You Think Falz Can Bring Home The Grammy With This Song?

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria,i Think Falz Deserve A Grammy For This Song(do You Agree?) by zinkish(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
He won't get a Grammy for this is Nigeria but he might win it for another song... He's an intelligent artiste anyways
Re: This Is Nigeria,i Think Falz Deserve A Grammy For This Song(do You Agree?) by Megatrix: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
No be only grammy , na grammar. You think say Grammy be like headies weh dem dey dash anyhow?
Everybody don become music expert for Nigeria , Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria,i Think Falz Deserve A Grammy For This Song(do You Agree?) by meobizy(f): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
The song is a cover hence someone else's original idea. If he's to win a Grammy it sure is for another song he penned and thought of innovative ideas for.
Re: This Is Nigeria,i Think Falz Deserve A Grammy For This Song(do You Agree?) by b3llo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
"Grammy award" isn't for Nigerians it meant for Americans. We have our very own which is "Headies Award."
Re: This Is Nigeria,i Think Falz Deserve A Grammy For This Song(do You Agree?) by Petonis(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
drezzyx:
Except you live in the Forest, that’s the only reason you might not know Falz’s “This IsNigeria” song is the biggest thing on the Internet right now.

With over 3million views on Youtube in less than 1 week, “This Is Nigeria” might eventually become the “Biggest song of the Year 2018“.

With P. Diddy, CNN, BBC and almost every well to do Nigeria giving Accolades and reposting the Videos, it’s right to say Falz did an amazing evergreen content that can stand the test of time.

The song addresses the abnormalities going in the country in a visually appealing form and on a danceable beat.

As far as we are concerned, no song released by any Nigerian has been able to gather/pulled so much attention/buzz within such a very short period of time.

Looking at the progress the song is still making ���

� Do You Think Falz Can Bring Home The Grammy With This Song?

I hope so...but you can only win awards with original songs not a cover song

(1) (Reply)

"Puna" Olamide Freestyle / Download Popureal – Clara Ft Bflex / Veteran Producer DJ Klem Teams Up With 'uber Driving' Olawale Of MTN Projec Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.