Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo (21369 Views)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Eight Years Is A Passing Phase; Nigerians Should Endure / Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by KelvinC1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
4years person dey go university finish Na.. 4 years woman fit born 2 kids.. osibanjo Na scam.com
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by kereman1: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
NwaNimo1:
5ft 4 inches is too small for anyone to hold office,

too savage
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Arewa28:
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said a four-year tenure is too small for anyone in public office to deliver because there are many plans of things to deliver that will take time.

Osinbajo said this in an interview at the Financial Times Nigeria Summit held in Lagos.

According to the transcript of the interview made available to journalists on Saturday, the Vice President said, “I think that for anyone who is in office, it (four years) would be too small because obviously, you have all manner of plans and things to deliver. But my take is that the moment you have the right people and you put the right structures in place, you can do a lot, and I think we have been blessed with an incredibly good team,”

He said the present administration wanted to farther ahead in terms of manufacturing. He however described them as infrastructure constraints that cannot be developed overnight. This, he said, was why the government was investing heavily in infrastructure; rail, road and power.

“This is the significant part of the investment that we are doing; concessioning the Lagos-Kano to General Electric, the narrow gauge, developing the standard gauge is important in terms of just movement of goods and all that. A lot of these initiatives would be a great help in moving goods,” he added.

SOURCE:https://barewa.com.ng/4-years-is-too-small-for-anyone-in-office-yemi-osinbajo/
Looking for another four years to continue blames games.

Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by orjaha(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
How many years will be enough sir?
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin grin grin.... Yes naaa ! Even the Hero talk am naaa grin grin grin
ajepako:
So, you need another four years to blame past administrations?

Oga, remember you're a pastor oh

Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by 99miles(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Suspect33:
North till 2040, we cant have a fraudster, or a drug peddler as president, arewa till 2050
we can't also have almagiri breed illiterate bokoharam/killer herdsmen as president either.
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Four years is enough, the only problem is that you spend it looking for whom to blame.
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Arewa28:
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said a four-year tenure is too small for anyone in public office to deliver because there are many plans of things to deliver that will take time.

Osinbajo said this in an interview at the Financial Times Nigeria Summit held in Lagos.

According to the transcript of the interview made available to journalists on Saturday, the Vice President said, “I think that for anyone who is in office, it (four years) would be too small because obviously, you have all manner of plans and things to deliver. But my take is that the moment you have the right people and you put the right structures in place, you can do a lot, and I think we have been blessed with an incredibly good team,”

He said the present administration wanted to farther ahead in terms of manufacturing. He however described them as infrastructure constraints that cannot be developed overnight. This, he said, was why the government was investing heavily in infrastructure; rail, road and power.

“This is the significant part of the investment that we are doing; concessioning the Lagos-Kano to General Electric, the narrow gauge, developing the standard gauge is important in terms of just movement of goods and all that. A lot of these initiatives would be a great help in moving goods,” he added.

SOURCE:https://barewa.com.ng/4-years-is-too-small-for-anyone-in-office-yemi-osinbajo/
four years too small. Y were they in a hurry to take over from Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by ultiabaz36(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hedonisst:
This short, fake, shameless pastor. Four years is too small to do anything, so you should kuku remain there for life because Nigeria is your father's property. Constitution should be amended to make you deputy King of Nigeria, until you die.

Bloody idiot.

Are you actually talking to our father in the lord like that. You don't have respect for our constitution.

Baba no vex jawe, na pinkin dey worry him. You can die dia sir, it your forefathers property.
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Str8talk21: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
R.ubbish talk from a " Nigerian jollof rice is d best" Vice President.
A President who can't make recognizable changes within 6months in office is not fit to finish a single term in d first place.
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by yemolz: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
I doubt if this man is a pastor they claimed he is, he is full of deceitful utterances and bigotry.
I think he should stand and be known for the truth but the reverse is the case.

If there are no significant changes in 3 years, you can't make a change even in 13 years
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by PENOSWARD: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
The anti chrst has just spoken. four year is tool small but it took you clueless people less than one year to bring obout poverty. these people are senseless and weaked.
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by dinggle: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2018
What is the fake pastor saying? following the failures of this man to stop the killings of Nigerians, I think Nigeria should pass a law banning religious leaders from holding office!
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by emi14: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2018
PFRB:
How long did Mbakwe stay.
How long did Jakande stay
Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe was an Igbo politician and governor of Imo State, southern Nigeria from 1 October 1979 until 31 December 1983.
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Dalighted(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2018
NwaNimo1:
5ft 4 inches is too small for anyone to hold office,
Are you kidding.. Lmfao
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by obonujoker(m): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Just2gud:
All the guys above..non of u can conprehen wat d VP say..all u guy do is to abuse him...I pity d youth ...especially dos on nairaland

April 26 2018...
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Kumbola: 2:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Remember you said after 6 months if you didn’t perform, we should stone you guys( APC)
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Kumbola: 2:50am On Jun 04, 2018
I swear with God bu my side I can fix Nigeria in3 years. So damn easy... Educated fools and ingratiate. God will punish the whole of those ingratiate Nigeria leaders( both present and past leaders)
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Segeshow: 3:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin such savagery on display! I only wish he could read all these comments and realise how they are reducing his life-span with all these epe.

1 Like

Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by DWJOBScom(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2018
PFRB:
How long did Mbakwe stay.
How long did Jakande stay

These were men with passion and great vision for Nigeria or the location point they found themselves

Please don't confirm them to this mischief makers
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by justmenoni: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Ekuku so di forty

1 Like

Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Henri8: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2018
That's a lie! Oga you guys have failed ho ha!.
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by lereinter(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2018
an rccg pastor,
is this the kind of pastor rccg produce to the political aspect of nig

1 Like

Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by salesforce: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2018
really
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by GuntersChain(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2018
when a government fails, it always make up excuses.
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Opemi93(f): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2018
This is unbelievable,even if d person is really suffering us,he shud be allowed to use more dan 4years,torr y not kuku use 30years den.
Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by Ndulee(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2018
anonymuz:
So you want to be idi amin of Uganda abi,continue.....the fact remains that your packing your useless load out of aso rock is less than 13 months

In 2019 Nigerians will know the difference between giving a monkey cup than collecting it back!
The difference is so wild.

1 Like

Re: Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo by ajepako(f): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin grin.... Yes naaa ! Even the Hero talk am naaa grin grin grin

Oya, come take a bottle of chilled codeine and spicy hot suya for that fact... grin grin

I dey gbadun your memes aswear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Meets Bail Conditions, Judge Refuses To Sign Release Warrant / Buba Galadima: FG's N20k Cash Transfer, School Feeding Program A Fraud / 2023: I Was Charged For Murder, Armed Robbery – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.