Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe (16492 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Slams Toyin Abraham For Delaying Their Divorce Proceedings / Prince Odi Okojie Gushes Over Mercy Johnson's Beauty / Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham For Claiming Her Blast On Mercy Aigbe Was Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yesterday, Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham and Mercy Aigbe had a fight which they later claimed was a publicity stunt, however their colleague, Yomi Fabiyi who didn't buy the story called out Toyin Abraham who he claimed is evil.

According to Yomi Fabiyi, in his post claimed that Toyin Abraham was just bitter because Mercy Aigbe got an endorsement deal even though they are both managed by same PR agency. Here is what he wrote below and the video he shared;

Can she just shut up. Hopefully people can now see clearly my previous positions. Mercy did no wrong. Just the usual EVIL, ENVY, HATE laced with LIES and backed by fake accounts and reckless proxy followers who will soon know better. Is it not the same marriage you crashed yourself by setting the poor guy up and eventually packed out despite sincere pleas. Using failed marriage with your deliberate reckless act to win unnecessary sympathy. Why bring the innocent hardworking lady into this. Now that you hurt her brand badly, you are now claiming it is a joke. You can only fool the gullibles mate.

Is it that hard for you to do, LIVE & LET LIVE. Stop hurting people's brand on social media, must it be you always. NOW UNA DON SEE WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT. Why lies and pull her down when @realmercyaigbe is getting endorsement and should enjoy her shine. Why is @lauraikeji not getting such attack. WE DO NOT NEED THIS IN THE MOVIE INDUSTRY for christ sake. Thank God I know where my own attacks had been coming from after any good effort or positive trending stories. Gosh!

@iyaboojofespris this babe cannot conceal her evil and usual wickedness. Even if they both share same PR and the guy got Mercy an endorsement, pray and work harder. Instead, just yesterday the company expect the brand ambassador to trend for good she brought out a heavy lies and ruined the party for the poor lady. I have said it severally that it is her way to always device one negative thing or the other directly or indirectly to milk her target reputation down. The sad part is she ride on her gullible follower and choose things that will send those ones after her targets. That madness must stop. The industry doesnt need that. How can Mercy at this level ask they pull a stunt as dirty as that terrible allegation and lies. I refuse to be silent over such evil. We dnt want such. The ones done to me is what I am still dragging in Lagos High Court. Ignore those commenting. Most her innocent or ignorant. I cannot help them now. I am not bothered.

However his colleagues like Iyabo Ojo and Tosin a.k. Omo'bri'sh, who reacted to the claims asked him to calm his nerves, as the later claimed that the 'loquacious being' is suffering from Histrionic personality disorder (HPD). Here is a screenshot of the exchange below; 

https://lailasnews.com/yomi-fabiyi-calls-out-toyin-abraham-for-being-evil-his-colleagues-laments-over-his-mental-disorder/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by nikkypearl(f): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Who are these people

12 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by blakid(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
nikkypearl:
Who are these people
Gospel Preachers

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by blakid(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
nikkypearl:
Who are these people
Gospel Preachers

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by itspzpics(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Haaha
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by nikkypearl(f): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
blakid:

Gospel Preachers
ohk..thanks dear undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by Tamarapetty(f): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hope this one isn't stunt again?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by nabegibeg: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Yesterday, Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham and Mercy Aigbe had a fight which they later claimed was a publicity stunt, however their colleague, Yomi Fabiyi who didn't buy the story called out Toyin Abraham who he claimed is evil.

According to Yomi Fabiyi, in his post claimed that Toyin Abraham was just bitter because Mercy Aigbe got an endorsement deal even though they are both managed by same PR agency. Here is what he wrote below and the video he shared;

Can she just shut up. Hopefully people can now see clearly my previous positions. Mercy did no wrong. Just the usual EVIL, ENVY, HATE laced with LIES and backed by fake accounts and reckless proxy followers who will soon know better. Is it not the same marriage you crashed yourself by setting the poor guy up and eventually packed out despite sincere pleas. Using failed marriage with your deliberate reckless act to win unnecessary sympathy. Why bring the innocent hardworking lady into this. Now that you hurt her brand badly, you are now claiming it is a joke. You can only fool the gullibles mate.

Is it that hard for you to do, LIVE & LET LIVE. Stop hurting people's brand on social media, must it be you always. NOW UNA DON SEE WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT. Why lies and pull her down when @realmercyaigbe is getting endorsement and should enjoy her shine. Why is @lauraikeji not getting such attack. WE DO NOT NEED THIS IN THE MOVIE INDUSTRY for christ sake. Thank God I know where my own attacks had been coming from after any good effort or positive trending stories. Gosh!

@iyaboojofespris this babe cannot conceal her evil and usual wickedness. Even if they both share same PR and the guy got Mercy an endorsement, pray and work harder. Instead, just yesterday the company expect the brand ambassador to trend for good she brought out a heavy lies and ruined the party for the poor lady. I have said it severally that it is her way to always device one negative thing or the other directly or indirectly to milk her target reputation down. The sad part is she ride on her gullible follower and choose things that will send those ones after her targets. That madness must stop. The industry doesnt need that. How can Mercy at this level ask they pull a stunt as dirty as that terrible allegation and lies. I refuse to be silent over such evil. We dnt want such. The ones done to me is what I am still dragging in Lagos High Court. Ignore those commenting. Most her innocent or ignorant. I cannot help them now. I am not bothered.

However his colleagues like Iyabo Ojo and Tosin a.k. Omo'bri'sh, who reacted to the claims asked him to calm his nerves, as the later claimed that the 'loquacious being' is suffering from Histrionic personality disorder (HPD). Here is a screenshot of the exchange below; 

https://lailasnews.com/yomi-fabiyi-calls-out-toyin-abraham-for-being-evil-his-colleagues-laments-over-his-mental-disorder/

Lalasticlala

These people should stop disgracing themselves online

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by Kneephy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
This guy is one slowpoke that thinks he can be the goddamn mighty ego that can pokenose into ladies affairs!

What's ur goddamn business??you are a man for heaven sake!
Let Mercy speak up for herself and stop being one foolish Mighty Egor !

Stop tarnishing Men image out there man

10 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by OmoAlata1(f): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yomi just needs to come out of the closet. He is a woman stuck in a man’s body. I am not surprised he got involved in this matter.

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by decatalyst(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dude just murdered English language for that post

No wonder they speak Yoruba in their movies

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by IronTete(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wow wow wow

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nollywood drama....
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by megafem1: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by omocalabar(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
H
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by conjugal(f): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Abeg make una go play for bush.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Who are these afonjas?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by Temibabie(f): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
He's saying the truth tho

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by obojememe: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
na dem sabi...i seriously careless
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by NwaliE01: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
I wish I cares but honestly I don't give a damn.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by Evablizin(f): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
decatalyst:
Dude just murdered English language for that post

No wonder they speak Yoruba in their movies

grin grin
Chai...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by oloriLFC(f): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
Why E Con Carry Their Mata For Head Like Gala So? It is well o
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by Bossontop(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided
Bhet y man go chuk mouth for woman mata na??

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by ayojohn4real: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Honestly I don't know bro
nikkypearl:
Who are these people
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by handsomeyinka(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
nikkypearl:
Who are these people
THEY R BABY HUMAN..NA JOBLESSNESS THEY WORRY THEM.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by Rastamann: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anoda public stunt? These guys are suffering from joblessness!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by Owodiran1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
nikkypearl:
Who are these people
where do they come from. This are the things i need to know
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by kmaster007: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
olosho's
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe by obowunmi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
shadebeauty:
Please Nairalanders Bless me with any amount, I and my daughter are really starving, I've been the one taking care us, my little business as not going well for me, it really a though call for me, coming up to beg.

KoKun Foundation can help you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Toyin Abraham Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Wizkid Set To Launch Clothing Line This December In Nigeria / Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.