Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel (71981 Views)

Ghana Police Rescue 12 Nigerians, Arrest 2 Masters, Seize 15 Laptops After Raid / Photos Of Exotic Cars Found With Suspected Yahoo Boys After Raid At IMSU Hostel / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Nofav0rs(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Aren’t you the girl tying wrapper? undecided
what is wrapper? We don't tie wrapper here in Guyana. We wear gstring and tongue. What is wrong with these home based people?
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
How many PMs have you received? grin
Nofav0rs:
what is wrapper? We don't tie wrapper here in Guyana. We wear gstring and tongue. What is wrong with these home based people?
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Nonnyflex(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
rinzaugustine:
The top military ogas of operation lafya dole that patronize them will still release all of them
So they shouldn't be released abi?
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Nofav0rs(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
KillaBeauty:
How many PMs have you received? grin
loads cheesy
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by VanBommel(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nobody talked about the hijab wearing moslem bit.ches. Tomorrow the followers of this hypocritical, violence-loving religion would organize a protest against falz for using hijab wearing girls in his video. Bloody schmuck

6 Likes

Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Stevenson1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
killuminati:
Chioma, blessing, ogechi, chiamaka grin
I don't know whether you are trying to be funny or stupid but either of them I wish you luck sha... you talk about ritual, internet scam and Co, na your Yoruba people carry am for head. you talk about killing, herdsmen, Boko boys, na your Ariwa carry am for head but how many times you don see Igbos make noise about it. so Yorubas and Hausas don't do prostitution right. Bunch of ingrates... when Igbos throw yabs to una, una go remember say they no get respect and they no wan leave Lagos for una since they dey insult una but when Una throw una own, na a thing of joy e be. make I clear you now. No matter wetin and how an Igbo gal Bleep reach my man, both me and your Yoruba block head brothers go still fight to marry them. I doubt you can say the same about your tribe gals. I love Igbo gals till death do us apart. No wonder una cry pass Igbo men for reduction and banning of bride-prides. bunch of ingrates and hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by montumonami(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
megafem1:
bro I mean it. I'm not a scammer. I can show u my identity
i might have been wrong but why am i seeing this comment on every thread i open....its spammy angry
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by selemempe: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Niger-Area.
Ilu eshe. Poor country. Nigeria should be split.
Oodua/ Yorubaland Repubic for West.
Biafra Republic for East.
Arewa Republic for North
good to see u now call it yorubaland
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by OgahBohz: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Developers grin grin

I just hope your not the one on that d.p?
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by megafem1: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
montumonami:
i might have been wrong but why am i seeing this comment on every thread i open....its spammy angry
bro if u know how I'm feeling u will pity me
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by willibounce1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Stevenson1:

I don't know whether you are trying to be funny or stupid but either of them I wish you luck sha... you talk about ritual, internet scam and Co, na your Yoruba people carry am for head. you talk about killing, herdsmen, Boko boys, na your Ariwa carry am for head but how many times you don see Igbos make noise about it. so Yorubas and Hausas don't do prostitution right. Bunch of ingrates... when Igbos throw yabs to una, una go remember say they no get respect and they no wan leave Lagos for una since they dey insult una but when Una throw una own, na a thing of joy e be. make I clear you now. No matter wetin and how an Igbo gal Bleep reach my man, both me and your Yoruba block head brothers go still fight to marry them. I doubt you can say the same about your tribe gals. I love Igbo gals till death do us apart. No wonder una cry pass Igbo men for reduction and banning of bride-prides. bunch of ingrates and hypocrites.

Yen yen yen yen....see as ordinary mentioning of ipod olosho names dey pepper you for body. Una girls be oloshos world wide.if you like cry full basket.

E pain am well well

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by deeman001: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
'm not a web market but i strongly felt i need to share this with people out here, to also benefit from this ofer while it last. I sincerely do not know how long this offer is gonna last but i will urge you to make good use of the opportunity now. i understand alot of people will doubt me, have heard of alot of make money online web that turns out to be a joke or lies, but i tell you what, this just proved itsef worthy. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

An more importantly, your earning depends on how much you can type. registration is free. i mean totally FREE .. i know some people will still doubt me and criticize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by OgahBohz: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
They look so worn out. The picture that has the lady kneeling down and raising up her hands remains me of secondary school days.

you mean you did such business in secondary school?

babe abeg gimme ur contact
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by AreaFada2: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
kereman1:
These northerners are funny. they are all religious fanatics.

prostitution sud b encouraged in a community where. little kids are difiled by adults. so those randy adult males can satisfy their sexual urge, N pay as u go services.

Nigeria should be renamed HYPOCRITIA.

The place is full of hypocrites. Most do secretly things they openly condemn.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by discusant: 12:13am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Niger-Area.
Oodua/Yorubaland Repubic for West.
Arewa Republic for North

Sure.
Nigeria is a country where even the military constitution is set aside by some Nigerian groups.
These northern states are practicing Sharia Criminal codes.

But Sharia Criminal codes are not supported by the constitution of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Nofav0rs(m): 12:23am On Jun 04, 2018
goslowgoslow:

You mean loads of cum!
F off
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by olas24u(f): 12:23am On Jun 04, 2018
pokipoki:

Dude, not everyone share your opinion!!!

The state contributes zero to the national purse but gets allocation every month.instead of them to tax or create a red light zone they are busy doing shit.we are not the same,even in saudi they have an area for foreign soliders to do what they want.these once are stupid and not rational in there ways.nigeria is circular in nature.they should not get the share of VAT from states that allowed them.its stealing

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by mikron(m): 12:27am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Niger-Area.
Arewa Republic for North
what is this one saying?
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by peterphd(m): 12:39am On Jun 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

Nigeria should be renamed HYPOCRITIA.

The place is full of hypocrites. Most do secretly things they openly condemn.

Yesterday, at about 5.10pm in minna, NIGER state, I saw where Muslim youths almost turned on a police man because he called an armed fulani man (armed with a machete). The police man tried to retrieve the weapon but the herder refused. The crowd waited and was ready to pounce. I quickly grabbed my people and got away. I'm sure the police man wasn't hausa or a northerner. This country is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by stieyven(m): 12:40am On Jun 04, 2018
givan:

Foolish one, can you please enlighten us on the crime of these people? Or don't you have sex?
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by proudevil: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Niger-Area.
Arewa Republic for North
ipob Sympathyzer spoted, you better dont because the way they will not allow Yoruba man to build is shrine in their village is same as them not wanting oloshos in their domain. good job.
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by proudevil: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Stevenson1:

why are you are angry na?
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Developers grin grin
What is your own, is it a sin to develop?

Keep on developing Nigeria jare, with all manner of hardwork.
We love you and your hardworking nature.

grin
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Edoziesmart(m): 12:47am On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107

If you are serious with what you typed here, I recommend you to convert your airtime to cash using aimtoget dot com
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Stevenson1:

Why u come shed tears this much grin

nawa ooo
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by abokikhalifa: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Niger-Area.
Arewa Republic for North
What about south?
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by BreakupNigeria: 1:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Barbaric republic of Arewa. The best thing to do is to divide this country for peace to reign. What divides the people is much more than what unites them so there is no basis for nationhood at all. CIA said it. Ghadaffi also said it. Now it is clear to all like daylight that this unfortunate country is ripe for disintegration. Breaking up the sh!thole is a task that must be done!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 04, 2018
HIJAB GIRL IN HOTEL, RAMADAN SEX OR WHAT grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by Etuagievin(m): 1:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Hmn ! Wahala
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by dadada98: 2:05am On Jun 04, 2018
everybody is trying to increase their population because of census. i see what is going on
Re: Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel by emperorblog(m): 2:16am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Niger-Area. Ilu eshe. Poor country. Nigeria should be split. Oodua/Yorubaland Repubic for West. Biafra Republic for East. Arewa Republic for North

ALMAJIRI UNITED FOR D NORTH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.