Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,507 members, 7,954,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed (1187 Views)

Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body / Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed by 6Ebisco: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Beauty, the widow of murdered Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, officer, Michael Maji, has revealed what may have caused the death of her husband, Inspector Maji, a SARS officer, killed by gunmen in Rivers State.

Beauty, a student of Abia State polytechnic, told Punch, “My late husband, Inspector Michael Maji, was a special person, very friendly and hard -working

“I think my husband’s death was a set – up. His killers were monitoring him immediately he left the house and went out to drink with some of his friends.

“Although I don’t know the particular bar he went to hang out with his friends , I was told that after drinking for a while , he needed some money and he left the place to a bank at Polytechnic Road to withdraw some money from an ATM there. That was when the armed boys followed him . They said his assailants operated in a Toyota Sienna and two bikes . They double – crossed him and killed him on Polytechnic Road.

“He told me that he was receiving some threat messages from some people. They were threatening him that they would kill him , but he did not show me the number or messages.

“I believe that envy is the reason behind his death. This is because whenever his team goes out for an operation and catches an armed robber or an armed robber is killed , they will call Michael’s name .

“That it was him that shot or arrested the person ; they would not say it is SARS men or any division; rather they would call my husband’s name.

“I believe that the envy is from his office and some of his colleagues are among; they conspired with cult boys in Bori to kill my husband.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/wife-of-murdered-rivers-sars-officer.html

Re: Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed by Josh44s(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Your husband was a crook simple.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed by b3llo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
RIP to your husband. As a Police man you have more enemies than friends.
Re: Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed by Mutemenot(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
He paid the prize of his deed simple shocked
Re: Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed by Hector09(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
As if his husband is a saint
Re: Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hector09:
As if his husband is a saint
wire boys right now

Re: Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed by mammanbawa: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
You sow rice and you're expecting beans? undecided

Re: Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
shocked

See the tombo belle of an ordinary inspector sad Wondering how it could have been if he had made it to d rank of DSP/SP

I can bet that the widow doesn't know much about her late husband...

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Rivers SARS Officer Reveals How, Why Husband Was Killed by Skindiveaa7: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Correct

(1) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death At Christ Embassy / The Help I Rendered To Her Nearly Ruined My Life. / The Latest 419 Method In Town – 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.